Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (42337 Views)

2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured / 2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by deboysben(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

When it is not a dancing contest, the dancing senator will definitely be missing in an intellectual debate like this undecided undecided undecided

Like Adeleke like his supporters. Bunch of mediocre

bloody hypocrite but you supported buhari without certificate even when he ran away for presidential debate

I spit on some of my fellow Nigerians

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
folly22:
Am not responsible for the sleepless night, be truthful for once please

You are thinking that I have been banned abi? See u
Lol , you actually deserved to be banned.
But it’s ok .
I’m not mad .
Oyetola will win anyways kiss
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by deboysben(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Only the certificateless candidate is absent undecided undecided undecided

what about our president
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by folly22(f): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Oyetola will win ,sweetheart. There’s nothing you can do about it
Yes, he will win in his local government.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
folly22:

Yes, he will win in his local government.
Lol.
He will win Boripe local government of course .
All the local governments in Ilesa ,and Osogbo too .
I don’t want to go into details …
Oyetola is our next governor in Osun State smiley

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by folly22(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Lol , you actually deserved to be banned.
But it’s ok .
I’m not mad .
Oyetola will win anyways kiss
And you deserve what?
Do you know you started it?
I only wrote a comment that was not directed to you or anyway related to you and you said I should go and commit suicide
See, I don't lick any politician ass. As a matter of fact, we are 'partyless' in my house, what I believe is when people are suffering and we can change hands, let it be so
If only you knew how I was shouting sai bàbà in 2015, you won't think am against any party, but if a party is not doing well, let's have a change of hand

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
folly22:
And you deserve what?
Do you know you started it?
I only wrote a comment that was not directed to you or anyway related to you and you said I should go and commit suicide
See, I don't lick any politician ass. As a matter of fact, we are 'partyless' in my house, what I believe is when people are suffering and we can change hands, let it be so
If only you knew how I was shouting sai bàbà in 2015, you won't think am against any party, but if a party is not doing well, let's have a change of hand
The earlier you accept you were wrong . The better .
I actually didn’t insult you in the first place I said “ I hope you won’t …”,but you were all over me with insults.
I guess the Mod just pardoned you .
If you still think I insulted you . I’m sorry …Let’s forget about that .
You said you’re partyless in your family ? Lol
My own nuclear family does not participate in politics or voting at all . My dad literally made it a tradition for us while growing up to sit at home everytime there’s one election or the other before he died .
But ,Honestly … Aregbesola is no doubt the best governor Osun ever had . And he is one of the best performing governor in Nigeria at the moment .
Oyetola is the best candidate and he will win.
I didn’t plan to vote earlier. APC will win massively where I live for sure because of Aregbesola.
But then I found out Oyetola is from my hometown tongue
I will surely vote for him . I won’t market him to anybody or try to convince anyone to vote for him .
Oyetola will win for sure . It’s all very obvious ...

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by folly22(f): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:

I actually didn’t insult you in the first place I said “ I hope you won’t …”,but you were all over me with insults.
My own nuclear family does not participate in politics or voting at all . My dad literally made it a tradition for us while growing up to sit at home everytime there’s one election or the other before he died .
But ,Honestly … Aregbesola is no doubt the best governor Osun ever had . And he is one of the best performing governor in Nigeria at the moment .
I didn’t plan to vote earlier. APC will win massively where I live for sure because of Aregbesola.
I will surely vote for him . I won’t market him to anybody or try to convince anyone to vote for him .
Am also from your home town and live around your home town
Àwa Lomo iragbiji olókè méjì, tako tàbo lórí agba
I dont vote base on anything but what will benefit everybody
Enjoy your night

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:

May God bless you for the bolded.

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by centoke30(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:
My scorecard for osun debate.

APC - 60%
SDP - 62%
ADC - 30%
ADP - 20%
PDP- 0%

If you watched it live, please state your honest scorecard.
It's not by scorecard again. case study is Iyamu and Obeseki of Edo state. even after Iyamu trashed Obeseki during the debate, Obeseki won the main election. the truth is 5% of those going to vote were privileged to watch the debate but the main voters might not really have access to watch it due to no light, or no cable, or not interested or not not aware of the debate, the list can go on n on. so let's just wait till after the election

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2018
Whilst I actually do not have a preferred candidate yet, Oyetola is VERY MUCH likely to emerge the governor. Aregbesola’s impressive performance (vis-a-vis what we have had in Osun in time past) will rub off on Oyetola. Omisore was part of the rot in Osun and I can convincingly say he stands no chance. Adeleke? Well...he has the money to spend so “we’ll” collect from him and still vote for our preferred candidate. Plus, Adejare Bello and Omisore’s exit from PDP is a bad omen for Adeleke. PDP’s votes will be divided among Adeleke and SDP because of the sympathizers of Omisore. You may say Adejare Bello has a little followership but it could still make an icing on the cake for APC.

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

May God bless you for the bolded.
Amen sir . And you too!
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2018
folly22:

Am also from your home town and live around your home town
Àwa Lomo iragbiji olókè méjì, tako tàbo lórí agba
I dont vote base on anything but what will benefit everybody
Enjoy your night

shocked shocked
I’m short of words .
You,Enjoy your night too Madam.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by weyreypey: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2018
modath:

See excuse? Must you comment? cheesy cheesy

P.S... I'm bookmarking this for posterity sake.. wink
It will be wise of you not to ever visit the politics section again!!
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by HzRF(m): 1:06am On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Lol.
He will win Boripe local government of course .
All the local governments in Ilesa ,and Osogbo too .
I don’t want to go into details …
Oyetola is our next governor in Osun State smiley

Only if u rig

But trust me we are ready for u
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by hope4nigeria(m): 1:38am On Sep 17, 2018
Neyoor:

When it is not a dancing contest, the dancing senator will definitely be missing in an intellectual debate like this undecided undecided undecided

Like Adeleke like his supporters. Bunch of mediocre

that was how buhari certificateless was absent and later denied all his campaign promises, we never recover from the blast
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by hush15: 2:44am On Sep 17, 2018
Rayd502:
A politician that can keep to time,doesn't show how serious or committed he is...This would have a been a forum to market himself to the electorates.

But what do i know?Anything goes in Nigeria.

The actual voters in osun are not interested in a debate. how many of them dey watch tv, not mention channels tv debate........
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by modath(f): 3:04am On Sep 17, 2018
weyreypey:

It will be wise of you not to ever visit the politics section again!!

You people with your infantile rants/tantrums just keep making person laff ... Iranu!! smiley

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by powerr: 4:21am On Sep 17, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

Checkout our robust Blogs for sales

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by AreaFada2: 5:40am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is not around cos' he's doing his campaign rallies in osun east senatorial district. they are even campaigning in the night. still his people waited for him and listen to what he wants to offer their senatorial zone.

Help me ask them how many debates Buhari took part in the run up to 2015 election.

Buhari spent more time speaking at Chatham House in London & talking to foreign journalists abroad than he did (total of 53 minutes of speech in all his nationwide political rallies) than telling Nigerians his plans for the country.

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2018
AreaFada2:

Help me ask them how many debates Buhari took part in the run up to 2015 election.

Buhari spent more time speaking at Chatham House in London & talking to foreign journalists abroad than he did (total of 53 minutes of speech in all his nationwide political rallies) than telling Nigerians his plans for the country.
Abioo, what i just noticed so far is that nairalander politician doesn't understand what's going on in osun state. what they always analyzed on is what they see online. osun State people are not coward at all. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke was in ife south local government yesterday night campaigning for his people. most of this village dwellers doesn't have light, water and good roads too. people are not carried away with Apc lies and propaganda.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2018
HzRF:

Only if u rig

Kindly go to hell sir.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2018
HzRF:

Only if u rig

my brother we are all ready for them ooo. we have taken our destiny in our hands. Abeg don't reply him jare. let me come and be going.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by mike1994reds: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is not around cos' he's doing his campaign rallies in osun east senatorial district. they are even campaigning in the night. still his people waited for him and listen to what he wants to offer their senatorial zone.
You have to be sick in the head for defending his absence, I bielive he's fully aware channels is holding a debate for the candidates and yet, he could not write to notify the organizers of his absence in advance if truly he has a genuine reason to be absent.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:
Whilst I actually do not have a preferred candidate yet, Oyetola is VERY MUCH likely to emerge the governor. Aregbesola’s impressive performance (vis-a-vis what we have had in Osun in time past) will rub off on Oyetola. Omisore was part of the rot in Osun and I can convincingly say he stands no chance. Adeleke? Well...he has the money to spend so “we’ll” collect from him and still vote for our preferred candidate. Plus, Adejare Bello and Omisore’s exit from PDP is a bad omen for Adeleke. PDP’s votes will be divided among Adeleke and SDP because of the sympathizers of Omisore. You may say Adejare Bello has a little followership but it could still make an icing on the cake for APC.
some people will just be spouting trash.. a mediocre aregbe is now the best thing since sliced bread.. and omisore stand no chance?
you are surely not in the osun I am.. you think it was like four years ago when he was dehumanize by apc propaganda?
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2018
If Anyone Of U Can Tell Me When Buhari Show Up For Presidential Debate Den I Will Blame Adeleke For Been Absent
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by kayzat: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

so if he performed well, people should say the opposite, and some idiotss still like your dumb post.

Sorry for your pain
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by ihatesycophant(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abioo, what i just noticed so far is that nairalander politician doesn't understand what's going on in osun state. what they always analyzed on is what they see online. osun State people are not coward at all. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke was in ife south local government yesterday night campaigning for his people. most of this village dwellers doesn't have light, water and good roads too. people are not carried away with Apc lies and propaganda.
Truly in this part of the world election debate is not a prerequisite to winning election but you're so petty to have exerted too much energy defending your preferred candidate. Would they have killed him if he has showed up for the debate. He has missed two debate in a row. It's a platform for him to have showcase his electoral value to the world or is he limiting himself to Osun state politics? Don't tell me the rhetoric that some people in the past have refused to show up for same, that should not be the yardstick.. This is a person having issue with his academic cert, he would have taken the advantage to surprise his transducers.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2018
AreaFada2:

dem be hypocrites na..
they said the man failed, atleast we saw his certificate, where is Buhari's certificate? we didn't see anything.
they call him dancing senator, yet Aregbe is also a dancer, a far better dancer than adeleke.. yet they dont call him dancing governor..shows how stupid some people are.

pdp are not ready to win though, bcoz they should have countered all these baseless accusations from the start.

Aregbe that has certificate, we saw how he turned osun to paradise in eight years.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You are a liar . I was born in Osun . And I’ve lived in Osun State all my life .
You will cry on Sunday ✌️
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Truly in this part of the world election debate is not a prerequisite to winning election but you're so petty to have exerted too much energy defending your preferred candidate. Would they have killed him if he has showed up for the debate. He has missed two debate in a row. It's a platform for him to have showcase his electoral value to the world or is he limiting himself to Osun state politics? Don't tell me the rhetoric that some people in the past have refused to show up for same, that should not be the yardstick.. This is a person having issue with his academic cert, he would have taken the advantage to surprise his transducers.
debate is nonsense in this part of the world...it doesn't change anything, not one bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50