Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing (8002 Views)

How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? / Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? / Please Help. How Much Should I Charge For Pencil Portrait. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by ayodiya: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Video Editors in the house, how much do you charge for video editing? And how do you charge?
Pls i have a client who thinks i'm overcharging him
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by Phynicz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
ayodiya:
Video Editors in the house, how much do you charge for video editing? And how do you charge?
Pls i have a client who thinks i'm overcharging him
how much did you charge
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by ayodiya: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Phynicz:

how much did you charge
An event video over 4hrs. Needed some editing other than just cutting. N20000
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by naijacartoon: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
why don't you make things easier for yourself by having a standard list may be you can take a clue from me

cuting only.....
cuting with subtitling....
subtitling......
effects only............
effects with intros and outro and credits
complete editing....

and you adjust as need be. i no longer work like elephant for ant share.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by ayodiya: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
naijacartoon:
why don't you make things easier for yourself by having a standard list may be you can take a clue from me

cuting only.....
cuting with subtitling....
subtitling......
effects only............
effects with intros and outro and credits
complete editing....

and you adjust as need be. i no longer work like elephant for ant share.

Pls Around what range do you charge for this?
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by drealsheggs: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
yes....this question needs to be tackled ,
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by naijacartoon: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
ayodiya:

Pls Around what range do you charge for this?
location matters. Enugu is not like Lagos. Secondly if it was online business or freelancer site posting price or bids will be fair but am against publishing charges on public domain is unethical to the profession. I learn this from one of my mentor. call me if interested and sorry for delay in response.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by Yobii(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2019
naijacartoon:

location matters. Enugu is not like Lagos. Secondly if it was online business or freelancer site posting price or bids will be fair but am against publishing charges on public domain is unethical to the profession. I learn this from one of my mentor. call me if interested and sorry for delay in response.

kindly drop your no
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by MezieFresh: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2019
naijacartoon:

Apt!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by slimtmusic(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Depends on what I'm working on, however, im usually booked for both shooting and editing. SO I'd say 40k for editing only. 250k if im editing a 25 to 30-minute documentary, and 300k if im doing this with subtitles Hope this helps.
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing by maduka87(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Please am in port harcourt and looking for were to learn video editing.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Graphic Works, So We Can Motivate, Learn And Correct / Brighten A Picture In Photoshop / MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.