Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (82435 Views)

Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors / Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Mac2016(m): 5:17am On Sep 17, 2018
obataokenwa:
Saraki will win the presidency and after him, a very brutal man will arise to sanitise this country from nonsense. Many people will go down for it.

Mark this words as it must surely come to pass.
I actually wish this your assertions will come alive, it's a better Nigeria that I actually wish to see but mhen it's a wild dream!
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by donbrowser(m): 5:23am On Sep 17, 2018
oloriLFC:
It's only people who do not know about this nation's politics or pretend not to know that will think Saraki will be Nigeria's president. He won't even be given PDP's presidential ticket
Saraki is very cunny. Just think about how he became senate president.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by EmirAbj: 5:28am On Sep 17, 2018
As Abiola's Family Shall Do To You What You Did To Their Father, RIP BABAGINDA
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Exodus26: 5:44am On Sep 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4665739/africa- event-company
African Event Company Ltd is an Event Production and Management Company that offers solutions for technical event production ranging from Lighting, Stage Constructions and Designs, Rigging and Sound. We offers wide range services like: Event Management: Product Lunch and Activation Campaign,Equipment Hire: Light, Sound, Stage, Rigging,Special Effects: Pyrotechnics, Fireworks, Confetti etc We have a wide range of services to offer to our prospective clientele and also to other players in the industry and because of this, other operators can rely on our vast technical equipment and experience towards successful event implementation. We are familiar with most terrains in our country, cities and venue locations. We also have good working relationships with other professionals in our field so you can pick from our wide range of services knowing that we can work as a team with others to help to achieve your objective. African event company is headed by one of nigerias best event organising mind (Edward Adebisi), who believes if you can think the event we can make it happen. Contact AEC: Lagos Address : 14 B, Sasegbon St., Ikeja, GRA, Ikeja IBADAN. 27 Olubadan Ave. Oluyole Estate Ibadan, +234 802 223 4045 please do reach me on 08034978441 or email waleodunlade@gmail.com Thank you
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by obataokenwa(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Mac2016:

I actually wish this your assertions will come alive, it's a better Nigeria that I actually wish to see but mhen it's a wild dream!
lol
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by obataokenwa(m): 6:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Mcslize:

How did u know? I am still a future aspirant. Tell me more.
lol
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by BafanaBafana: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2018
deboysben:
mumu see how blood of hatred is flowing through your veins
98% of his supporters are ipob yoots even though his own people have rejected him. That's a fact!

But almost all your super heroes are Yorubas, Fayose, FFK, Saraki. Later now you will come here to insult yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by shugabasbn: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2018
And God will do to you what both of you and family did to Kwara. Amen.

Two useless selfish families
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2018
[left][/left]
xbernardx:
iBB that cannot walk again? If PDP are serious about unsettling Buhari, then Kwankwaso is a better annointment to drag the votes with Buhari

Saraki is almost a photocopy of Atiku, but more subtle and cunning
The mentioning of this kwankwaso nauseate me, a bigot of the highest order. God in your infinite mercy, do no allow dz dandawodu kwankwaso to rule Nigeria. If it is a punishment, you can punish us with another leader, even, we will manage the tribalistic Bubu, the cunning n corruption glorified saraki, the wealth insatiable and genetically corrupt. Atiku.
But don't give us rabiu Musa kwankwaso.... We are prepared for the others.
Thank you baba God

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Elayna(f): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2018
grin
FrancisDozie:

Ever smiling lady
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by RevenGeMission: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2018
And the 5% should go to the 5% people ?

hyfr:
Actually Saraki or atiku should should win next year .. anybody that Occupies Nigeria’s presents post must surely chop, we just want them to work 70% and chop 25%
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by shugabasbn: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Baselm:
I just laugh when I read people's comments about Saraki, I was born in Kwara and I've been following Kwara state affairs for 20 years.
U people call Buhari a religious Bigot, U can hardly find a Christian commissioner in Kwara state, u turn on the radio and all you hear is Islamic recitations even on UNILORIN fm.
All the senators from Kwara state are Muslims, A Christian hasn't been a Governor in the state before, I've never known a Christian VC of UNILORIN, almost all the commissioners are Muslims, In fact ull find it difficult to find a Christian public school principal, it took a serious battle with CAN before mission schools that are now controlled by govt can be headed by a Christian.
would u believe the percentage of Christian to Muslim In the state is almost 50-50?
u claim Buhari is appointing only northerners, wait till Saraki becomes president, only Ilorin Muslims not even (Kwarans) will rule Nigeria if possible.
The guy isn't even a devoted Muslim, he's just the kinda guy that will betray anybody/thing or group he considers vulnerable in order to keep achieving his selfish interests.

In as much as u don't like Sarakis u shouldn't feed the public with semi true info. Unilorin had so many Christians V. C and same with governor of Kwara state, Theophilus Bamgboye, Cornelius Adebayo and several Christian Principals. Just dislike religion sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by ferking(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2018
saraki my man, i'm on your side,you are my best candidate,at the mentioned of your name all undemocratic spirit tremble,tyrany bow while impurities kneels at you feet.
I stand for saraki
I stand for young and strong Nigerian president
I stand for a democrat
I stand for a better Nigeria
I stand for intelligible person to represent nigeria.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by hyfr(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And the 5% should go to the 5% people ?

we don’t need his 5%. We need infrastructure and economic growth, we would turn it to 100%
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by moutaintop(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2018
LOL how many presidential candidates will babangida support sef? Today saraki, tomorow kwankwanso, next tomorow atiku.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by klimkid: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2018
With Babaginda or without Babaginda Saraki will loose. I can imagine Nigerians giving applaud to a looter.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Burukpe: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2018
No wonder, the reason why PMB is after Bukola Saraki.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by hysteriabox(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2018

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by RevenGeMission: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2018
I bet Asari dokubo and Tompolo also feel that way huh ?

hyfr:
we don’t need his 5%. We need infrastructure and economic growth, we would turn it to 100%
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by IAMEE: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2018
How many people will IBB support. He is just throwing his weight on every body, no so hw weigh reach
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by hyfr(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I bet Asari dokubo and Tompolo also feel that way huh ?

that’s if they’re real men
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Modarun(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
Let's see where that support will take you to, these old men are very diplomatic and will always use terms of endearment to anyone that pays a visit seeking for their blessing. when the real battle start you'll discover that you are on your own

they are both younger than the fossil you are supporting. Awon dinasour
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by deboysben(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2018
BafanaBafana:

98% of his supporters are ipob yoots even though his own people have rejected him. That's a fact!

But almost all your super heroes are Yorubas, Fayose, FFK, Saraki. Later now you will come here to insult yorubas.
hatred kills faster than cancer
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by RevenGeMission: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2018
Kinda sounds dumb don't it ? if they are real men sounds really stupid , everybody knows the story of Ali Jonathan and his 400 thieves
hyfr:
that’s if they’re real men

No insults intended though
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Basseybruce: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2018
xbernardx:
iBB that cannot walk again? If PDP are serious about unsettling Buhari, then Kwankwaso is a better annointment to drag the votes with Buhari

Saraki is almost a photocopy of Atiku, but more subtle and cunning
Hmmmm. Wise one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by BafanaBafana: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2018
deboysben:
hatred kills faster than cancer
That's why Buhari haters are dying. Watch it bro
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Modarun:

they are both younger than the fossil you are supporting. Awon dinasour

I wonder when younger counts for better. Buhari might be older and slower but he's far more preferable than these younger bunch of rogues thirsty for power at all cost
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by nokatakata: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2018
xbernardx:

I agree with you, but at least he has crowd, I mean he is the only one who can dare Buhari, not that he will win

His crowd is Only in some northern states. He gets nothing from the south

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by xbernardx(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2018
I must agree with you

Princedapace:

Guy, kwankwaso can't in Buhari.. He is not popular outside north.. And he is seen as a bigot like Buhari.. Selling someone like Buhari to the rest of Nigeria will never work for pdp.
If not for south west, Buhari wouldn't av won the last election bro.. He has been doing it before..

All pdp needs is someone who can steal some amounts of vote from north, get reasonable votes from west, win east and south south, then get reasonable results from middle belt. That is all.. And I don't think Kwankwaso can do this.. Becus his movement is more with northerners..

If pdp files in anyhow candidate their votes maybe poor among the people of the east and south south.. And u know none of the contestants can win Buhari in nothing and west..
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Macmoni(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2018
Bede2u:
mugu...we want out to go and build a country we would be proud of...we prefer to rule ourselves than have uneducated northerners running our lives...we prefer to use resources found on our lands the best way we can.

Now tell me...why do u not want igbos to go? Our taking ur land with us?
hey fool.... igbos are doing great internationally but because dey presidency don't want to be giving to demand dat y dey want to kill demands selves
not dat i want a dullard to rule us but if not for greed and pride igbo pple are really great
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Survjosh: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.