Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 PM

Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine (9778 Views)

He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4727182/a-z-details-chi-guardian-spirit

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Gm what if someone keep his or her chi in a room or compound and the person died did he or her children have right to remove it or they will do some sacrifies before return it back to were it comes from.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Where did your Chi come from?

Can you answer?

Where will your children return your Chi?

Can you tell?

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
I don't know GM

Odogwu Akataaka:
Your Chi stand for you. Your Chi was here on earth because of you. The day you died, brings his mission on earth to an end

Therefore, when you die, anyone, any human, be he your son or relative, your wife or daughter: upon spiritual steps can remove and destroy the temple

Take note : not in case of agwu nsi

Did you read this warning?
Not in case of agwu nsi

What do I mean?

Understand, Chi temple is different from agwu temple

Your Chi stand for you with specific mission all for you to the people

This is different in case of agwu

Agwu spirit is a high rank spirit person

Chi is a low ranky to agwu

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Daddy ...big one

Odogwu Akataaka:
Agwu is a high rank spirit which stands for humanitary services

This is why no one touches agwu temple without sound spiritual information that escape the wrath of agwu

Therefore, if you have agwu shrine and Chi shrine, let your children as well as your relatives to take note of this information

Hence the agwu which you worked with have so far worked with so many people in your lineage: one way or another and shall work with many generation after you

Therefore, no one has the right to destroy agwu

Even when the person in charge seems to be doing evil using the power of agwu at his services

This doesn't make the agwu evil but the custodian

When he die, the agwu can be reverse to do whatever and in whatever form you places him

This is spiritism.

Chinedu Ubabuike:
Deep spiritual lessons and warning Odogwuakaata is revealing this morning. I am more than edified. This is more than physical food to me.

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Gm why Agwu will allow the person to use it to do evil i thought it suppose to strike him or her to choose another person for the service.
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Gm why Agwu will allow the person to use it to do evil i thought it suppose to strike him or her to choose another person for the service.

Odogwu Akataaka:
That is what you should think as a human being when you lack spiritual knowledge.

Promise Chizurumoke:
Odogwuakataka, ofu onye obodo ji ejemba, iga di ka echi, dalu nna, may the gods and goddess keep you

Odogwu Akataaka:
Do you know that no spirit asked you to kill human being with any herbs or root but they are the ones who showed you which among the herbs and roots can be used for human destruction

Do you know that no spirit asked you to use human blood for money rituals but they are the ones who taught you what you can do with human to cause money

Do you know no spirit asked you to do gun protection because they are aware, knowing they will protect you when attacked (been their servant), yet they showed you how to do it

Why?

If not for you, it could be for others

Now back to your question even when I have answered it indirectly

To get your direct answer, The reason agwu spirit and other spirits bodies can subject themselves to do whatever you asked them to do is because they are servants

They are messengers

Do you get the direct answer?

As a messenger, they are for your services because they called you to serve (as a human being)

Haven known what you ought to know (spiritual knowledge), you have directly subjected yourself to their services. A commitment which as well subject them to your services.
Why?
It's because "ife oba n'emere ubi ka ubi n'emere oba'

They have the right to use you for anything knowingly or unknowingly to you

This same right is what subjected them to you for any services

This is why, upon ritual exercise, you hear a messenger reporting to the gods, convincing them beyond measure why this needed to be done

He will not only say it and sit down, he would go further offering necessary sacrifices as requested to effect the exercise

Why then can't he have answers?

Tell me!

Wasn't it not written, call and I will answer you. Ask and it shall be given unto you!

Was it not written saying "what is written is written"?

Angels guide

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Exactly GM
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chinedu Ubabuike:
I hope I can ask questions now?

Is it a necessity that one who has his/her Chi done will have his agwu nsi done together? Or is it ones Chi that says a person must do his/her Chi and agwu nsi?

Odogwu Akataaka:
It's upon spiritual information it can only made known.

Not all human has agwu nsi unlike Chi

Therefore, those who has agwu knows they do. Knowledge which comes through events and activities as seen within their life

Agwu is a fierce spirit not a gentle spirit

Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Syndale:
GM, history told us that white men took some of the deities away during colonial era. Could some of these deities taken be the cause of the problem some family are facing in the recent time?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Spirits has to disturb people or person when the people or person involved disowned him. That's to say, leaving the duty post for services.

Unlike what we had during colonial era where white men took away some deities from the land to their land but I tell you, you don't mess with some deities

Enobasi:
Thanks alot Dady for answering my question, it is great to understand all these, noted. More grace to you Sir.

Odogwu Akataaka:
It wasn't all deities that agreed to be sold then and not all (men) who engaged on such taboo survived it

Some white men died and many became useless through the act

Some men, I mean our brothers and kinsmen who engaged themselves on such dirty business suffered even their children inherited the course till this day

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Chia

Odogwu Akataaka:
But I tell you. One can only suffer not because white men took a deity but has to suffer because he gave a white man authority to take a deity

Let me tell us what we don't know but need to know

When we talk about deities (spirits), because they have called us (human) and we accepted to work with them. They have to surrender to us

This is why you enter to a shrine where a powerful deity is found. Because you know him (as a messenger), you are to approach him using his likes as enshrined

This is why you will come and say to him, follow me to so so place

Even when he is aware of your intention, he will follow you

Getting to the meeting point, you say to him "follow Mr Mike to wherever that pleases him from this moment onwards "

He (the deity) will obey!

Right before the moment, you must have told Mr Mike, this and that you must offer and not offer to him

These are how deities are been sold

But I tell you, not all deities can be pranked and sold

"Haba" Aguru was sold

Before the people who sold him could return to Aguru, Haba has returned

There are many deities that was sold who returned and some couldn't returned but has to revenge

A deity can accept to be sold knowing that he is a messenger. When he get there, he continue his services

This is why the white men who took some of the deities are doing human proud using their spiritual assistance/information

Hence the gods are wise

Ask them anything, they has an answer

Make them your favorite, they serve you better

Call them your own, they call you beloved

Offer sacrifices to them and have your desire accomplished

Wisdom is the principle thing

In all your get get knowledge and understanding

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rule

We tell you the truth you need to know

The truth you know shall set you free

Be wise!

Be wise like the serpent and harmless like dove

We are different people

Ola Lagos:
More light to your path sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
The truth we know and practice are what makes us different

We are different because we are wise

Ask us anything, we provide you with answers upon angels guide

Because he in us is greater and wiser

We have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a failure

More light to our paths

Angels guide

Syndale:
Very informative

Thank you GM

Darlington Okey:
Agwu

How about ritual eye wash

Itu anya

Chinedu Ubabuike:
Onye nkem, oye isi, Odogwuakaata 1 isi mmiri Igbo nile, ekelem, you stand to be praised at all times. Your wisdom is sweet!

Thank you for your answer! May you live longer. Angels guide.

Enobasi:
More light to your path Dady, may you live long.Iseeeee

Adigom Chinonso E:
Is true I heard it, am from Agulu also reside in Agulu

More light to your path odogwuakataka

Francis Ndukuba:
Thanks GM for the teaching and response to my question today. so great a wisdom u have sir and indeed u are a great blessing to this generation .Angels guide

Vivian Onitsha 2:
I keep saying it and will not stop saying it...nnukwu odogwu ka IBU...once you appear others will be terrified... Ada ama aka...wisdom speaks..long live odogwu akataka..isimmiri Igbo nile...iseeeeeee

Afamefuna Iloanya:
I appreciate
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
VICTOR:
Pls my GM, can I one take his chi to Lagos or London and return with it to once village, or you will have one any every where u reside? And what are the does and don't, as in can anything spoil it ? As in the rules that guide it pls, I need to know more before I make costly mistakes. Nnam biko.

Odogwu Akataaka:
You can take your Chi wherever you leave irrespective the name of the place and its distance hence "ala bu otu" earth are one. It's you that call it Lagos and Abuja, London and New York. What the gods known it to be is "earth"

This is why they have access to humanity no matter where you are and who you are

Water is water, earth is earth. They are one and united. No division!

Your Chi shrine has to be one. You won't need to do your Chi shrine two or three for any reason

What you may do is this. If you aren't comfortable taken your Chi to your location for a reason best known to you. Haven instituted your Chi temple, you may offer your Chi necessary sacrifices asking him to accept your present been (your locational state)

Haven done this, you are okay to leave the temple wherever that pleases to visit at your leisure time

The attention is the most important factor here

Your Chi as a spirit need sacrifices for active force

This every human owns his Chi known or unknown to you, you are indebted to this activity

So far you see the need to take care of your body, you also own your spirit guide sacrifices

To help your balance

Human balances are measured spiritually and physically

This is why, when either lopsided, Human has to feel the effects
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Coming to your second question. Understand your Chi temple is not in any means a juju/charm and shouldn't be called one

Therefore, you are not to be afraid of anything concerning your Chi temple. After the institution, the spiritualist/priest must let you know how to keep fit rituals to help your Chi

Whatever he said, take note.

At this juncture, let me pass this informative

Wherever you keep your Chi or any other spiritual assignment such as awele or any charm prepared for spiritual purposes

Be careful not to use broom on them

While you are sweeping the environ, be careful not to allow your broom to touch on its body

This information is important

Take note
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2018
VICTOR:
Pls sir what about me, my mother knowingly or unknowingly exchanged my destiny (star or glory) with my cousin brother.. So pls sir how do I get back my destiny from this dude..

Odogwu Akataaka:
You have to engage yourself on a spiritual consultation to find out the truth over this to avoid assumptions, accusations and hatred

Be careful not to accuse anyone wrongly more especially ones parents to avoid wrath of the gods and goddesses

Issues with parents should be confirmed using true information

This is blood issues. Blood is not water. It's thicker

Many are suffering today haven accused their mother or father wrongly

If your mother or father upon his innocent happened to sworn for you, am sorry!

It will take steps to come out victorious from the curse

This is why one must be careful in issues like this
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Daniel:
My GM, the Odogwuakataaka of our generation and generations to come! Hope you are doing fine, Sir. I am truly benefitting from your teachings and guidance. May you prosper and live long, Sir. Iseeee

Thank you for always taking out time to guide us. To see that we gain knowledge and be free from ofekeism. More light your path, GM

Please GM, I am about relocating to another room. Please sir, is there a ritual exercise I am to perform? Thank you Sir. Angels guide

Floow:
Good evening everyone thank you for adding me here

My name is Emenye I live in Abuja

Okoye:
Sir am always your student, is not quit long I downloaded the telegram to follow up your teachings
Now you removed me from what's up group
And your teaching so far is based on institution of chi
Master please sir Dont remove me from telegram because I can't afford to miss any of your teaching which have help me a lot in my daily life even I was part of the ofo na ogu ritual
More light to your path

Chibuzo:
Thanks sir

Good morning

Sir I enter business with some people,and agreed terms and plan, along the way ,it is not going as agreed and term, and money have been committed, things don't work out again,what is the cause
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Shawn:
My able GM can someone head open door somebody like my wife or kids ?

Odogwu Akataaka:
I don't understand your question clearly through your letters but then I think what you wanted to know here is this, 'if someone (e.g. wife or husband or child) can cause an open for another person?

If this be your question, the answer is yes!

Just like some person can bring you bad luck so some person can also bring you good luck

Remember, earlier we discussed about destiny helpers. You have been here @Light house of wisdom with us for a long period of time. I understand you understood our discussions on destiny helper the moment we shared the true information

While we discussed on destiny helper, we made members of light house of wisdom to understand the truth about destiny and secret of life (success)

These are mysteries as seen on earth today. The gods are wise!

Your meeting with someone could cause your down fall should your Chi not strong enough to protect you

Help you rendered to someone who is under witches watch (occult) could bring you challenges which your Chi stand to deliver you. Should he (your Chi) happens to lack some spiritual powers (as result of your spiritual ignorant), you will experience ugly situations whereby you record loss in business (if you are a trader). Challenges in your place of work

A situation if not carefully handled, might lead to your downfall. "Carefulness" here talks about spiritual awareness and steps!

Whatever we talk about oneself, our Chi must be involved. Your empower your Chi (which is a spirit) to gain his attention and active force

When your Chi is weak because of your spiritual ignorant which makes you unable to take care of him, doing what you should do at when due: you find out that even a stream can get you drowned while other person's does swim ocean and get free

Some child bring luck and success to the father so some bring bad luck as well

When we have such child, we do say "he's a destiny helper".

Some of them, their success does take effect immediately your wife conceived. Some takes effect after birth.

Some women's brings luck and success to their husband. As soon as they marriage bond is pronounced, the groom begins to experience success in all endeavors

It's called destiny helper

We have them also in business partnership

When you partner with your destiny helper, you record great deal of success

Here, I have to tell you the secret

The secret lies on your spiritual awareness. These act like a reward

To our spiritual engagement/practices

The gods and goddesses has many ways of bringing rewards to humanity

This is why our rewards never the same

Some are blessed with long life even when he desires wealth and prosperity

Some are reward with good health even when he desires prosperity and riches

Many are rewards from the gods to us human. To get them reward us with more rewards is most reasons for our spiritual engagement

When we get knowledge of the spirits, the knowledge ask of for practices

When we die what we should do, we stand to have results from the gods and goddesses

This is why, he who painted corn leaves to harvest corn not melon

He who planted melon leaves to harvest melon not orange

It's what you sow you shall reap

If you fold your hands, waiting for a woman to marry to get rich. Because it doesn't call for divine approval, you get disappointed at last

This is where you might succeed getting married to a wealthy young or old lady, at last, she dump you for one reason or another. Your hope for marriage has lost

To those who trust in them (the gods and goddesses), they never get disappointed nor suffer shame and poverty

They will work and reap the work of their labour

You may mock them for getting married to a poor girl from a poor family not knowing he married wealth and health

You that married from a wealthy family might end up been humiliated and disappointed. More especially when both of you don't share same knowledge

And don't practice same fate

Knowledge makes a difference
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 5:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Adigom Chinonso E:
Sir please I don't have any dibia, you're everything to me, pls try to forgive me please, you know am among of one of the old member in this group, please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness, ndi igbo si na mmefe adighi na mgbayalu amadi,pls forgive Odugwuakataka isi mmiri igbo nine, more light to your path

Odogwu Akataaka:
Ị na_akọrọ onwe gị _ you are talking to yourself and you know

I brought myself so down that you see me.
I came to you so humble that you understood me.
I came to you with truth that you have life.
I came to you with humility that you have to welcome me.
I came to you regardless who I am that you receive and feel free with me.
When all these qualities I displayed to help acceptance are been disregarded and trampled upon, I would stand my feet to tell you who I am

When I do, you find out I am not what you think I am

You find out I am not as short as I presented myself to be. You find out am not as friendly as you assumed. You find out am not as tolerant as you took me for

Why?
Because I am what I am!

This is why I said, i na_akọrọ onwe gị!

And you know

You see, when an elder took position, telling a child and warning him against fire, it's stupid if the child misunderstood role of the elder for foolishness

Should he does, the elder has no alternative than to allow him "test and see"

It's highest order of ignorant when good number of you misunderstood my concept and present, therefore took my warning and directives as folktales

Before you take me for anything which am not against, I tell you, first of all, don't underestimate me. I am and can't be what you think. I am what I am!

You can't change me

Don't think I belong to caliber and timber of people you can come across with spoken words telling me that "to err is human and to forgive is divine"

I don't have such understanding in my world and instruction

This is why I am very careful in life

I am as careful as the spirits, I won't wrong you so that I don't seek for your forgiveness
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2018
I don't beg human and won't beg at anytime. That's me!

From year to year, it's taboo if I should ask human to forgive me

I don't do that!

I mind my spoken words

I count my steps

These are two ways I have guided my path against error

Therefore, if you intentionally trample upon my head in the belief to seek for my forgiveness, I tell you that I am a viper (none trample on my head)

When you see your fellow perhaps your equal, you might sin against him or offend him. It's stupid you have to offend yourself assuming you are offending whom you haven't seen and won't see in life and life to come

Because if such people exist, am one of them

You can't see me in life and life to come

Let it be ignorant of you that you ignore my directives for your success and progress assuming you are doing Odogwuakataaka

You can't do me good or wrong

Why?
Because you and I do not share boundary

You can only do yourself good or wrong following directives or ignoring directives. I am a messenger, a servant, therefore, whatever information I got from the spirits I pass across

If you like, you receive them in good fate and benefit from them

While I told you about your agwụ as force behind your predicament

Did you met with me?

Did you see me?

Did you pay for the consultation?

You didn't!
Rather someone payed for you.
Haven known you were nobody, haven nothing to offer to isi mmiri igbo nille, what makes you think I can deceive you?

I know as much as you know yourself that you @Adigom has nothing (financially). Then, what makes you think I can lie for you? Of what benefit? To gain your fincial support or favor? To gain your assistance or recommendations? I just wish to know what might made isi mmiri igbo nille lie to a person of your status!

When I said upon spirit information, this is your problem (agwụ), how on earth would a human at his right senses take such information from real source a mischief?

But you did!
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2018
The reason was best known to you

When you set to do your agwụ, to prove your height of ofeke, you denied me the information

Your reason was best known to you

To prove to you that light house of wisdom is greater than you and all forces in you. You never knew the moment you came in the house seeking for interpretation on possible reasons for sudden death of a dog you bought for the ritual exercise (as directed by your dibịa)

To prove to you that I am not what you thought I am but

I am what I am

I intervened for your course (uninvited)

If you were wise and have sense like a human being, could you not have written or called me perhaps to ask me the questions?

To prove you have skeleton in the cupboard. You ignored me to seek information among people who are here to learn from the master

Height of Ofekeism

Our people would say, ọnwụ guba unere, omiwa ihe(when banana plant wish to die, it began to bear fruit)

I know that the death that kills a dog never allow him to perceive which is why I intervened uninvited

I gladly admonished you

I asked you not to use dog for the agwụ thus your own agwụ refuses dog for institution

There are things you never know which you have come to know now

Because it has rained on you and it's getting over

You never know that this is your world

You think your world is my world

It's false, I have to tell you thus your world is not my world and my world is not your world

We came and exist in different world

I operate from high order which is while you can't come near me but then I am right behind you

You can't see me but I can see you

You can't touch me but I can touch and beat you at any time I wish

Do you now have real sense of our different world?

When you come across my person, it's only wisdom that can set you free

This is why you were asked to be wise. To know the truth

It's ignorant you think we are here to bargain. It's stupid you think I am here for business. It's awkward you assume I am this and that

I am as white as snow. I have no hidden in me. I am truth, I am naked

Therefore, stop crying fowl and stop using adage on me

Before the birth of Abraham, christ was

We aren't equal and can't be equal

The more you come closer, the more I advance
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Many people are poor today not because they were born to be poor but because of their stubborn nature

Undermining the truth when most available

Taken the truth for granted! Assuming they are doing someone else while they are carefully doing themselves evil

You are one of them Adigom

You have seen it.

Do you still need a spiritualist to tell you that Ofeke do not pay?

You ignored my spiritual guide not to buy another dog and to avoid further ritual exercise and went on doing as you wish, do you know that all shall later come against you?

You have seen them

But then, you thought you were doing it for isi mmiri igbo nille

Now you know better

You have seen that I isi mmiri igbo nille Odogwuakataaka is not in the picture to your destiny.
Ofeke ajọ ka!!!

Adigom Chinonso E:
Odogwuakataka, isi mmiri igbo nine, ozoigbo ndu, I gadikaechi maka na echi adiagwuagwu may gods and goddesses continue to the guide, lead and protect you, in fact since I join this group have learn a lot from your and know that you re a really gods sent to this generation and I pray that gods and goddesses will keep you for us.

Sir please and please am so sorry for what so ever that happened, to tell you the truth I didn't mean to hurt you and I thought you told me to go meet someone that will do it for me ,Odogwuakataka please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness and so sorry for everything please, it will not repeat again and I didn't do it to try you in any thing, please forgive me sir, more light to your path

Sir please, please and please am so sorry, try to take me back as a prodigal son, you're my father and father of all of us in this group, you have save many souls in this generation, sir please and please forgive me
Re: Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine by bunbit23: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Jerry:
Iseeee..

Thank you isi mmili Igbo nile for another insightful and wisdom packed lecture.

Daniel:
Odogwuakataaka!!! Isi mmiri Igbo nile!!! The one and only High Priest of Abrudeh City!!! My able GGM!!! I thank you for this teachings. Seriously, I'm learning what money can't buy and gradually growing. I thank The Most High, the gods and goddesses, my ancestors and my chi for bringing me here. My GGM! May you live long and prosper in all you do, Sir. Iseeee

More light your path. Angels guide

To all my able Monitors, I greet you all. May you all live long and prosper. Iseeee

Ernest:
Mmuo na ekwu

The spirit is talking

Mmuo di ike (the spirits are most powerful)

Ekenem gi onye isi nchu aja, isi mmiri Igbo nile, Odogwuakataka, onye otu m.
Ako na uche ndi mmuo ekenem gi.

I thank the gods and goddess and your ezumezu maka na ibu mmuo oma.

Promise:
Odogwuakataka, Isimili Igbonile, Ofuonye Igbo Ji eme onu, okala mmadu okala omu ekenem GI nnam.

Pls sir, last time you made mention of Oke awale and NNE awele, saying that the Oke (male) awele don't take human but the NNE (female) awele misbehaves it take human with boom wealth.

Sir I ask is this Oke and NNE awele different from uzu awele, Oke ite awele etc.

Emmanuel:
Odogwuakataka ... i respect you ..

Daniel:
My GGM, should a placenta be buried, can it be dug out by another to be used? And are there rituals to be done to protect a buried placenta and prevent it from being used by another even when found? And is there any repercussion to such rituals done for the protection of a placenta?

Vivian:
Adighi ama aka...odogwu has always been second to none as far as am concern.. May u live long odogwuakataka....iseeeeeee

Daniel:
I concur with you. Iseeee

Ikechukwu:
Please new joined members should introduce themselves and contact the monitors for proper integration.

It is against the rules here to chat, write or ask questions whenever GM is teaching. It causes distractions.

We have enough time ask questions and even make our contributions on any topic on angels guide.

Adigom:
Odogwuakataka, isi mmiri igbo nine, ozoigbo ndu, I gadikaechi maka na echi adiagwuagwu may gods and goddesses continue to the guide, lead and protect you, in fact since I join this group have learn a lot from your and know that you re a really gods sent to this generation and I pray that gods and goddesses will keep you for us.

Sir please and please am so sorry for what so ever that happened, to tell you the truth I didn't mean to hurt you and I thought you told me to go meet someone that will do it for me ,Odogwuakataka please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness and so sorry for everything please, it will not repeat again and I didn't do it to try you in any thing, please forgive me sir, more light to your path

Sir please, please and please am so sorry, try to take me back as a prodigal son, you're my father and father of all of us in this group, you have save many souls in this generation, sir please and please forgive me

Blink:
Odogwuakataka the only great one and mouth piece of God's and goddess,, please sir sorry for taking you back. In one of your last topics you talk about if someone want to be successful in life he/she need to appeals to his/her Chi from his home land, so my question is that can I be in Lagos and appeals my Chi here in Lagos or is it most I go back to my home land

Chidi:
Prince in in Abuja, how can I get the Ofo stick and edo

Daniel:
Honestly, I got mine now from one of our monitors cos I realized what some sell here in Abuja as ofo sticks are fake

AD-TECH:
Odogwu akataka, ekelem gi, I feel stupid for not have known you or this group for long, I don't know what I'm searching on Facebook before I saw this page i can't tell how and when, wish I have known this group for long , would have been a better person than I am, may God bless you for the wisdom and knowledge he gave you which you decided to use for humanity. Odogwu I'm taking by faith that you re my godfather spiritual father and my mentor from now , odogwu my life is messed up, people do see me as a rich man but only me knows that sometimes to eat is war, people do see me as one on top in my carrier but only me knows am managing to get just food , odogwu akataka biko nnam I will like to have private discussions with you , please my lord find mercy on your son and give me attention.

(1) (Reply)

Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? / Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.