Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 (22962 Views)

Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020 / Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Winners for last week have been announced. Fresh questions for next week to be uploaded before 8:30pm on Monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2019
This weeks's questions to be released by 2:15pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Questions for this week have now been uploaded
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
@Nelsonoba,please there are some things which i have been observing for sometime now:
1.Please how will one answer 23 questions within 2 minutes?Let's be sincere with ourselves.
2.The same person who won last week,this week,is the person on the leaderboard again now.
This is really discouraging because when some of us will crack our brain to give answers,some who already have access to the questions will just upload it and that's all.Like seriously,it is not encouraging at all.Please try and look into it properly to ensure clarity and fair treatment.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by EliteMike(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gorioye:
@Nelsonoba,please there are some things which i have been observing for sometime now:
1.Please how will one answer 23 questions within 2 minutes?Let's be sincere with ourselves.
2.The same person who won last week,this week,is the person on the leaderboard again now.
This is really discouraging because when some of us will crack our brain to give answers,some who already have access to the questions will just upload it and that's all.Like seriously,it is not encouraging at all.Please try and look into it properly to ensure clarity and fair treatment.
Seconded...this particular set of people are the one topping always
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gorioye:

Well, if you have any practical suggestions, you can forward it and I will see how feasible it will be to implement. I have tried on my own to figure out the loopholes some people were using to view questions before they are released and I have tried to block all the ones I discovered. If I am able to discover any other means people may be using to see questions before release, I will still block it. But this is a case where nobody is physically watching people as they are taking the quiz, so you can't really tell what people are doing or not doing without some form of evidence.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by dejt4u(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
nelsonoba:

Well, if you have any practical suggestions, you can forward it and I will see how feasible it will be to implement. I have tried on my own to figure out the loopholes some people were using to view questions before they are released and I have tried to block all the ones I discovered. If I am able to discover any other means people may be using to see questions before release, I will still block it. But this is a case where nobody is physically watching people as they are taking the quiz, so you can't really tell what people are doing or not doing without some form of evidence.
let me suggest something..
for next week, display all the 23questions once. let all test-takers supply the answers directly to your email, you may give a time frame to that.
Mark and score the responses accordingly. those with highest points and submit early should be declare winners.

honestly, something is seriously wrong with that platform you are currently using.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
dejt4u:

let me suggest something..
for next week, display all the 23questions once. let all test-takers supply the answers directly to your email, you may give a time frame to that.
Mark and score the responses accordingly. those with highest points and submit early should be declare winners.

honestly, something is seriously wrong with that platform you are currently using.

If people have to submit to my email, it then means the marking will no longer be automated. I want to avoid that scenario. The marking needs to be done by the system to ensure fairness, speed and avoid human error.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by dejt4u(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
nelsonoba:

If people have to submit to my email, it then means the marking will no longer be automated. I want to avoid that scenario. The marking needs to be done by the system to ensure fairness, speed and avoid human error.
OK.
what I observed in the last quiz, someone just logged in, and then he get 23/23 (100%) immediately you refreshed the result board (within 2seconds).

That is hacking!
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's really painful
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Last weeks winners have been announced and new questions for this week to be uploaded BEFORE 6pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Today's quiz to be released at 5:50pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
New questions have now been released
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
nelsonoba:
New questions have now been released

The person using adeniyi account is using two different accounts....investigate the two accounts
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
quickberry:

The person using adeniyi account is using two different accounts....investigate the two accounts

Hmmm............
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2019
nelsonoba:

Hmmm............

Yes, I'm very sure
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2019
quickberry:

Yes, I'm very sure

It's two people with same first name but different middle and surnames. Just verified that.

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2019
nelsonoba:

It's two people with same first name but different middle and surnames. Just verified that.

Ok
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. New questions for the week to be uploaded on Monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2019
This week's questions to be released by 7:50pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Questions for the week have been released
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
last week's winners have been announced. new questions for the week to be uploaded on monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Today's questions for the week to be released by
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be released on monday BEFORE 6pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Quiz release time is 4:30pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Anonymous29: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
dejt4u:
OK.
what I observed in the last quiz, someone just logged in, and then he get 23/23 (100%) immediately you refreshed the result board (within 2seconds).

That is hacking!

Same thing happened this week. Same winners every week. How can one answer 20 questions in less than 2mins. Na wa for people ooo
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Anonymous29:

Same thing happened this week. Same winners every week. How can one answer 20 questions in less than 2mins. Na wa for people ooo

I have a big announcement coming soon for those hackers. Anyone who scored 100% in today's quiz is a confirmed cheat. I deliberately put the right options but set a wrong answer to question 5 in the quiz today, so anybody that has scored 100% is a confirmed cheat, and none of them will get any prizes for the next 2weeks.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Anonymous29: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
nelsonoba:

I have a big announcement coming soon for those hackers. Anyone who scored 100% in today's quiz is a confirmed cheat. I deliberately put the right options but set a wrong answer to question 5 in the quiz today, so anybody that has scored 100% is a confirmed cheat, and none of them will get any prizes for the next 2weeks.

That is better... The idea is great. That's why I don't take the quiz sometimes. Because no matter how I start early I will see like 15names after submitting. I wonder how they go about it(cheating). Later we keep criticizing politicians.

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
I took part in today's own,i was congratulated,but no score was diplayed for me and my name is not part of those on the scoreboard
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by dejt4u(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2019
nelsonoba:

This measure is good but not fair atimes. You set 6y as the answer against 6 which is the right answer for Question 5. Many people that are not vast in algebra may fall victim and the system will mark them correct. Then, your measure isn't really fair to those set people.

I studied the site very well and I noticed so many wrong things there. you don't need to be a hacker before you decode the errors (I can still give you the details of the errors if you need it). I have previously notified you of the loopholes here on this thread.

To solve the problem; Let all the questions be displayed once on a single page, create a comment section on that same page and let the quiz takers submit their answers accordingly on that same page. Mark accordingly. if you do not have time for the marking, let someone do it for you.

But honestly, you are doing a very great job and may God reward you abundantly
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
dejt4u:

This measure is good but not fair atimes. You set 6y as the answer against 6 which is the right answer for Question 5. Many people that are not vast in algebra may fall victim and the system will mark them correct. Then, your measure isn't really fair to those set people.

I studied the site very well and I noticed so many wrong things there. you don't need to be a hacker before you decode the errors (I can still give you the details of the errors if you need it). I have previously notified you of the loopholes here on this thread.

To solve the problem; Let all the questions be displayed once on a single page, create a comment section on that same page and let the quiz takers submit their answers accordingly on that same page. Mark accordingly. if you do not have time for the marking, let someone do it for you.

But honestly, you are doing a very great job and may God reward you abundantly

How did you know that @ the bolded if you didn't hack the website?

@nelsonoba this guy is tahir ayo, he is trying to discourage you from taking the action you want to take because he is the leader on the dashboard, he is a confirmed hacker
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by dejt4u(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
omoowo8888:

How did you know that @ the bolded if you didn't hack the website?

@nelsonoba this guy is tahir ayo, he is trying to discourage you from taking the action you want to take because he is the leader on the dashboard, he is a confirmed hacker
you know nothing Jon Snow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Brain Teaser: Which Cup Will Get Filled First? / Know Your Magic Number. / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.