Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,006 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (45818 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by nairalaila: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wizkid’s second babymama, Binta Diallo, who before now claimed that the singer owed her $18,000 for child support, has stated that her child is not part of the Balogun family

Wizkid’s second babymama who was reacting to an Instagram page created for the singer’s children, said Wizkid can follow the page and show fake love to his son, but never bothered to follow his son’s account or be a father to him.

https://lailasnews.com/my-child-is-not-part-of-balogun-family-wizkids-second-babymama-blows-hot/

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Airforce1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mtchew
Because he didn't dash you money .

The child will grow, proudly showoff his dad and love his dad like you love money .

201 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wizkid is the last person you should fight with on social media...

The guy "ignores" for a living.

This lady is just pained! You rubbish his image online yet you want him to hold you dear to his heart...

You can only decide for the baby now... in 18-20 years... he (king Ayo) will be louding himself as Wizkid's second son.

Btw since he isn't one of the #balogunboys, why don't you change his name? grin

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by iammo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
funny guy, you don't pay their school fees or feeding allowance and you post their pics? wakanda love is that. the irony of life; the kids may grow up liking their superstar dad over their Mom. Absentee fathers always showup in future preaching repentance and forgiveness. their peers in school are going to mock them and wonder if they are truly wizkid's kid or just a regular poor kid, with an internet lousy mom... I see some comments of some people supporting irresponsibility from both party. soon you shall start raising kids, and understand the frustration, and the expenses.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Abjay97(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Some girls can be funny.. She didnt think of this, when see slept with wizardkid, now she is claiming child support and "antibalogun"

No sense of Class

18 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Shakushaku1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
iammo:
funny guy, you don't pay their school fees or feeding allowance and you post their pics? wakanda love is that. the irony of life; the kids may grow up liking their superstar dad over their Mom

Where was it written that he posted their pics?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Masama: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
WizKid is an irresponsible father

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Vicdayz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Tamarapetty(f): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
This pain is too much. . . Just get over it since wizkid aint giving u attention. Work hard for ur son and don't depend on the KID.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Sisijetue(f): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
This lady should stop disgracing herself jare...independent mum don't raise an eyebrow
A guy's money should be a plus not your main source of income. What if you are a widow Abi widows don't raise kids ni
Anyway problem țìé niyen grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by vanditijjani: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ehyya.. that's the consequences of opening the gate to everyone who knocks on it.
Abi u think say that surulere guy na father Christmas? go ask his dudes how the G hustle when you wan come derain him easily.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Ehiscotch(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
What rubbish is this again? For you all to believe that Wizkid won't pay for his children's school fees, really?

These girls think Wiz is some gold mine and I don't blame them, he let himself into them without protection, now they gave birth and haven't thought of how to raise their own kids they are busy looking for child support that's equivalent to Chris Brown's.

Woman, I'm glad you know something like "Child Support" exists; you should also know "Single, Independent mothers" exist. These women raise their children without depending on their father - which is not bad- but still he/she is their responsibilty. You dress him up in fancy designers for the gram and you still rant about wiz not paying school fees. You probably want him paying a very high tuition - well, ofcourse, his dad is wizkid.

Wiz, I do not believe any dad would want an uneducated son so I am sticking my head out for you on this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by amaniro: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Airforce1:
Mtchew
Because he didn't dash you money .

The child will grow, proudly showoff his dad and love his dad like you love money .

Let him show us some proof he takes care of his children. How can he be so silent against such huge allegations??!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by chloride6: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Even before opening, I knew it Will be this binta girl.

Omo wizzy go dey regret this girl Sha.

She just rain on top the guy parade

grin

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Lordofthewest(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
All these idiotic babymamas won't let someone hear word now when they were opening yansh and giving wizkid all kinds of style thinking he's going to wife them nobody hear noise oo..abeg make una shift

17 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by akdjr(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Imagine if wizkid was not a superstar. This babe will call WizKid small boy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by YhungPablo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nothing concern me I swear angry
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by lilmax(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
this one lacks attention.... she's becoming boring.

wizkid no one give you money, na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Airforce1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Her plan to milk wizkid dry no work

7 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by brixton: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
All these millennia ssschildrenn, they think life is just to procreate without having the right training to be responsible parents.

Both wizkid and the babymama are mad!

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by kennynelcon(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Why did you name him Ayo Balogun Jrn ?
Who is Snr ?

When we do stuffs without thinking.

7 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by amaniro: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Airforce1:

All what she kept saying was "Deadbeat" up and down like she just hear the word for the first time...

Wizkid send her 1000$ for the child upkeep every month .. but the girl wants $2000

Oshey.... says Wizkid account manager

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by sisisioge: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Na real wa o...biko swerve jare. You've got to properly learn the ropes if you want to be drinking Wizzy's money like water.

May God bless King Ayo wink
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by oshe11: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
I tot she was a FEMINIST?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Throwback: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
I really like how Wizkid has handled this Binta of a groupie.

After all the famzing with Akon and Samuel Etoo who were obviously smarter when dealing with groupies, she found a foolish and young Wizkid who couldn't resist the temptation of a Delilah, and believed the "I'm on a pill" bullcrap.

She was the one who certainly chose to get pregnant and quickly named her yet to be accepted child all the names of Wizkid, all in a bid to secure her economic future.

Wizkid never intended having those kids, except his 3rd child, hence his reluctance to spend time with the previous ones.

They are still his responsibility though, mistake or planned.

Na that young CEO wey get im mama protruding forehead I pity the most. A product of teenage lust, turned pregnancy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by jonadaft: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
nairalaila:
Wizkid’s second babymama, Binta Diallo, who before now claimed that the singer owed her $18,000 for child support, has stated that her child is not part of the Balogun family

Wizkid’s second babymama who was reacting to an Instagram page created for the singer’s children, said Wizkid can follow the page and show fake love to his son, but never bothered to follow his son’s account or be a father to him.

https://lailasnews.com/my-child-is-not-part-of-balogun-family-wizkids-second-babymama-blows-hot/

Senseless whọre

Keep wasting your time

And you want him to pay child support grin

Loser olosho

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
nairalaila:

If God wants to punish a man, he gives him a wicked woman.
Can someone please tell me, did her parent ever spent 18k dollars on her monthly??
God please protect me from scandalous women and destroyers of souls.

6 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Bluezy13(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ehiscotch:
What rubbish is this again? For you all to believe that Wizkid won't pay for his children's school fees, really?

These girls think Wiz is some gold mine and I don't blame them, he let himself into them without protection, now they gave birth and haven't thought of how to raise their own kids they are busy looking for child support that's equivalent to Chris Brown's.

Woman, I'm glad you know something like "Child Support" exists; you should also know "Single, Independent mothers" exist. These women raise their children without depending on their father - which is not bad- but still he/she is their responsibilty. You dress him up in fancy designers for the gram and you still rant about wiz not paying school fees. You probably want him paying a very high tuition - well, ofcourse, his dad is wizkid.

Wiz, I do not believe any dad would want an uneducated son so I am sticking my head out for you on this.

Have read this post on another of WizKid's related post last week.
Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Tedpgrass: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
This lady better mellow...
Boy go carry himself find papa before age 18

BTW, why u dey ask for maintenance if he no be part of family

Hogwash if I ever saw any

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama by Chinny024(f): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
It really hurts kwanu!!!..
How can someone be an online dad?
What did she saw in him in the first place..
Demmmmmn.. Some girls are really funny and desperate.. shocked shocked
I bet anyone, these children will grow up with hatred and anger against him.....
Children follow the footsteps of anyone who nurtured and suffered for them.... grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress / Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Celibacy / Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.