Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP (16040 Views)

Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Philip Wuhe Kneels Down For Barnabas Gemade In Benue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by senatordave1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Senator Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP

Former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) national chairman, Senator Barnabas Gemade has announced his defection from the PDP to the Social Democratic Party (SDP).

Gemade was one of the 14 All Progressives Congress (APC) Senators, who defected to the PDP a few weeks ago,

Giving reasons for his defection, Gemade claims that Governor Samuel Ortom betrayed him over Benue North East senatorial ticket.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/09/16/breaking-senator-gemade-defects-from-pdp-to-sdp/

6 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
70 years old wan still go senate again, he should go and die for all we care....

Impotent old hag

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Homeboiy: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
He wants to rest

3 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by donphilopus: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
70 years old wan still go senate again, he should go and die for all we care....

Impotent old hag

But you celebrated him when he defected to PDP from APC. Now he has become an "impotent old hag" because he left the sinking party called PDP. You're a certified hypocrite.!

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
donphilopus:

But you celebrated him when he defected to PDP from APC. Now he has become an "impotent old" hag because he left the sinking party called PDP. You're a certified hypocrite.!
Truth be told bro, that guy was a liability to APC. He's always sleeping during proceedings. What is the man at age 70 still fighting for senate seat if not for greed?

Not all of us lose our senses...

Ozao a be??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by deboysben(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
A soup cooked without Maggi and salt to make it tasty
Op hope you understand what I meant

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
donphilopus:

But you celebrated him when he defected to PDP from APC. Now he has become an "impotent old" hag because he left the sinking party called PDP. You're a certified hypocrite.!
Who's coming out for senate in our constituency, una they give Francis to run again? The idiot no even do anything for his village Igiode. His own is to go to usagbe club drinking and forming don

2 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by donphilopus: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Who's coming out for senate in our constituency, una they give Francis to run again? The idiot no even do anything for his village Igiode. His own is to go to usagbe club drinking and forming don

I don't even know the contestants for the Senate seat yet. I saw a road project in his name in Igarra though.

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by senatordave1(m): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2018
donphilopus:

I don't even know the contestants for the Senate seat yet. I saw a road project in his name in Igarra though.
I saw it coming.he lost the battle for the senate ticket to suswan.it makes apc job in benue easier.akume is the controller of that state.before gemade is retired politically,let him launder donald duke image in benue to divide pdp votes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by internationalman(m): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2018
Senator this senator that...

Who And what are they even senating

4 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:09am On Sep 17, 2018
donphilopus:

He didn't do one thing for weppa iwanno, they guy is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by UncleJudax(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2018
Make Una de out better source for news o. All these fake news every no go help anybody.
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by ybalogs(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2018
Senator Gemade trying to set a new record of winning different Senatorial seat under different parties. Let's support this nomad to ensure he breaks into Guinness book of Records.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by ybalogs(m): 6:05am On Sep 17, 2018
My girlfriend celebrated her birthday and I asked her what does she want.
She replied she wants something that will last the whole of 2018.
So I bought her 2018 calendar.
I'm calling her and she is not picking my calls...

I don't know why?....
����

. Good morning Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by tuniski: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I saw it coming.he lost the battle for the senate ticket to suswan.it makes apc job in benue easier.akume is the controller of that state.before gemade is retired politically,let him launder donald duke image in benue to divide pdp votes

You this your Duke conspiracy sef wetin nau?
Presidential election is between buhari (apc) Vs the unzombied Nigerians under PDP.

#buhariToDaura2019 sealed. NASS now fully PDP yet you celebrate apkabio's defection like kilode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Alejoc(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Chips are down!

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Cajal(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2018
Saraki dynasty is crashing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Dannyset(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2018
SDP or PDP, all of them are nothing but waste of money. APC will win hands down here, even the Governor will lose.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by senatordave1(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2018
tuniski:

You this your Duke conspiracy sef wetin nau?
Presidential election is between buhari (apc) Vs the unzombied Nigerians under PDP.

#buhariToDaura2019 sealed. NASS now fully PDP yet you celebrate apkabio's defection like kilode!
Seems you dont understand what celebration is.apart from saraki and kwankwaso,you have failed to pinpoint the electoral value of those defecting members.I wonder what method of suicide you will choose after buhari wins.by the way,akpabio controls a state germane to pdp's winning chances

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by senatordave1(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Cajal:
Saraki dynasty is crashing.....
How does it concern saraki sir

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by israelmao(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2018
Germade should take his rest.
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Royalfurnitures: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Transfer window Still open,.. More defections loading from this week

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Stonerobaba(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2018
He will soon decamp to Labour party soon. Foolish and selfish old hag lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by RevenGeMission: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2018
who him be ??
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Diso60090(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2018
shocked
deboysben:
A soup cooked without Maggi and salt to make it tasty

Op hope you understand what I meant

NO SIR

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by alabi484(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2018
This man na disgrace to politics I swear, how can a former national chairman not stick with his party and be jumping ship anyhow?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by adecz: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2018
undecided

This is what APC decampees should
have done from the get go, instead of
going back to the disgraced PDP.

With the funds at their disposal,
They could then have controlled it &
even welcomed PDP decampees looking
for a new platform & also absorbed
smaller parties.

It could then become like APC in
2014 & a true third force.

But, all these so-called politicians
no get brain. Na to dey eliminate each other
go Start now.

Now the PDP umbrella is too small to
cover all the fat bellied decampees & the
loyalists who remained.

This is country is a biiiigg joke.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

So u are from Igiode Estako East.. My Mum hails from there but am a tyfical hausa man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by HegenIkomkeh(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2018
senatordave1:

No More. That cow has already lost his grip of the state.
Even his own return to the Senate is not certain as honorable orker jev is gathering enough momentum to sack him.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plot To Sack Secondus As PDP Chairman Thickens, Wike Withdraws Support For Him / Kennedy Ibeh Sponsors Bill To Regulate Cost Of Marriage In Imo State / Profile Of Peter Mbah, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.