Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal (39226 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / NYSC Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal / Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by almarthins(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2018
vanndubi:
Alibaba got it wrong this time. Police would tell you: ”ignorance is not an excuse”.

Police self no know there work. What do you called that "ignorance"

Nigeria police will tell you that to extort money from u whether u like it or nt. U commit crime, u go pay and if u no still commit crime as long as you re within the dormitory of Nigerian police, you must pay dem money.
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

Maybe that's how you operate. Speak for yourself, while I speak for myself.

All I have said is in black and white, I fail to see where my arguments come off as tribal.

Maybe Alibaba is also tribal?
You said Alison Madueke didn't serve and Stella Odua had no academic cert.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by EmirAbj: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Ali Baba La Comedian No Be So, Well The Lady Don't Run 4-40 Comot For 9ja Why Stressing Ourselves... Next Topic Abeg
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Even if this is true, This is pure negligence. Imagine if it was a fake passport that was made for her. Regardless your social status, hit the street to obtain the originals of your necessary documents. Don't think money can get it done. It may get you a fake.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by ehissi(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

The only bias I have betrayed here is a bias towards the circumstances of the Nigerian in the diaspora.

Many who have bothered to reply my post here seem to think that the NYSC is so important to the daily living of the Nigerian who knows US or Europe as their home or society, talkless of those who were actually born abroad and lived all their lives there.

NYSC only becomes relevant when they opt to associate with Nigeria that was previously just a holiday destination for family engagements and functions.

So we as Nigerians need to understand and be rational in analysing such circumstances. This is not a defence of forgery, and that is why I even fault her for even bothering to enquire about something that ought to be an irrelevant forgotten past, that should not matter as regards her Nigerianess that she embraced in adulthood.

Many are faulting her that why didn't she come back to serve when she graduated as though she deliberately hid from Nigeria, that was of no significance to her life then.

In fact, some have painted a picture of criminality when an American or Briton or German who is Nigerian only by ancestral heritage, refuses to come to Nigeria (that they may have never visited before) to serve in the NYSC scheme.

That is the perspective I and Alibaba have tried to bring to the fore. The perspective of the American or Briton that might one day return to his/her heritage, while the irrational Nigerian mob chorus, "why didn't you come to serve NYSC when you graduated from the University of Munich or Stanford 20yrs ago when you were 22yrs old?".

CC: ehissi, safarigirl.

Bro!!! Get it together and get it right once. You are not under compulsion to rush back to Nigeria immediately after you graduate abroad as a Nigerian to come and serve.

What is compulsory is that you must have NYSC discharge certificate before you can get or work a job here in Nigeria. You get a discharge certificate either through 1yr service or exemption.

If as at when you obtain your first degree you were over 30, then you are automatically exempted, when you apply for the NYSC you will just get a discharge certificte straight with respect to exemption . They won't allow you serve, it's that serious.

But if you obtain your first degree before the age of 30, and after a number of years you return back to the country. If you must work, first go and do your NYSC and get discharged because no serious establishment will employ you without it, why? Because it is crime to do so, its that serious.

However if you return back to the country before or after the age of 30, and you obtained your first degree before the age of 30 and you still want to avoid NYSc, only then can you apply for exemption

100% NYSC will only give exemption on health grounds, or if you are in a situation, legal or otherwise that restricts your movement e.g you are an IDP camp resident or in prison or police custody or undergoing trial etc

Else you must submit NYSC parade, that is why I know she forged it clean and clear. Even people whey dey forge go ask you wetin you want.

Most people forge medical report with medical conditions like caridiomyopathy - that thing reign well, well that year, Jos corpers dey craze grin - and apply for exemption and move on, which is the next legit option, instead she chose oluwole certificate.

Haaaaaaaaaa...........

In any case, the conclusion of the matter is this, the compulsion for NYSC is tied to you getting a job here. Meaning if you are not going to get a job, you are free to bone NYSC.

If kemi had come to Naija and just slayed all day on instagram, no problem, technically no crime has been committed.

But the moment employment or a job comes to the scene, its a crime for her to take it, knowing she has not served - whether she owns the company or not isnt relevant - that's chapter one.

Chapter 2 is that, Kemi Adeosun's resignation suggests that she opted to stopped working, not that she was fired for presenting a fake certificate, which indicts her employers, in this case the Federal government.

If you are employed, and your employers take your documents for verification - which must be done in your first year of employment, that is mandatory in government circles - and it is discovered that your NYSC certificate is fake, the employer - in this case the goverment - ought to have her fired and then refer her to the AG for prosecution.

In Aunty Kemi's case, she worked 3 years, no verification. It was a third party - premium times - that exposed her forgery, which was even defended by 2 members of the FG's kitchen cabinet and in the end, Aunty kemi simply presented letter of resignation and escaped to the UK.

Both ogun state government that referred her to the Federal government, after she served there as a commissioner of finance and the Federal government that didn't sack her are both culpable of aiding and abetting forgery and employment of a fake discharged corper.....

This is what the law dictates, any other thing short of this is infantile sentiments that has no place in our law books, nor in any court of law who foundations are rooted and grounded primarily on the 1999 constitution and other legal books worthy of preview by members of the bench or the bar.......

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2018

This team of experts from the Philippines are here to launch..#NEW PROJECT# which is beneficial to anyone who is interested.. Partners are needed.

Interested individuals can send their details at ijeybest8@gmail.com and i will get back to you.

Blessings.
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Adakintroy: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2018
She is just one of the brightest mind in this dull administration.

Many thieves would have know how to weave their way out if this mess. It's too elementary for real Nigerian crooks.

I guess she's not a thieve afterall.

Madam you try Go in peace.
when we remove Buhari we will send for you. Our administration will grant you presidential pardon. Your educated head will only mix with fellow educated head like Saraki or osibanjo.

Not buhari. Its like missing palm wine and hydro sulphure Xi acid.

No one may know the outcome. No one.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Reenoch(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Everybody seems to be wrong on this matter. You can always take things simple.
1. Being in possession of a fake document is an offence and not who got it for her or how she got it.
2. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse (this means she cant tell us she didn't know).

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2018
It is obviously obvious that Alibaba just as Aunty Kemi don't know the NYSC laws... so am hereby suggesting that Alibaba's NYSC certificate should be investigated as well. Thou shall serve if thou graduated before the age of 30. Whether you graduated in Australia, China or New Zealand e no concern NYSC BOARD. It is the age on your certificate they are looking at. Is it too difficult to understand?
Ignorance is not an excuse!
MR ALIBABA should be asking questions. Like how did the DSS, OGUN STATE HOUSE of Assembly and the National Assembly not see the obvious irregularity in her EXCEPTION CERTIFICATE?
Who are the so called associate that assisted her in procuring the document?
So Mr Alibaba go pack one corner with your lame excuse.
Nobody should quote me!

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

You (or your politicians) are the ones feeling the pinch of igbo youths’ actions online.

Wetin be my own? I just sounded a warning.
You're just a fool! Nothing showed the earlier writer is Igbo, and somebody corrected you for digressing from the main issue at hand. Instead of apologizing, you goofed again. I just don't want to talk about Yorubas to avoid igniting war of words here, but just as this very writer told you, attack the Fulanis who took ur Kwara. Igbos have never ruled this country much. It has been Hausas/Fulanis and Yorubas. They've been in business all their lives. However, it's shameful that most Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis will always call Igbos corrupt people and the problem of this country, yet they've never had their own as an executive president of Nigeria for once. Why so much hatred for Igbos?

The 1966 coup was called Igbo coup, but it was made up of Yorubas, Igbos and another ethnic group. Besides, my history textbook says that Nigerians were already unhappy with Tafawa Balewa administration, and needed a change. It says the people jubilated about the coup, but as the hypocritical and "suffering and smiling" Nigerians they were, immediately turned around to blame Nzeogwu.

During Jonathan's administration, most Yorubas exhibited overt hatred for Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Igbos in general. It's said that he that lives in glass house does not throw stones anyhow, and he that wants equity must come with clean hands. Now, that ur sister was sacked (she never resigned, although she wrote that she resigned), you won't allow Igbos drink water and drop cup again. From a reliable source, it's even the people who recommended her for ministerial appointment were the ones pestering Buhari to sack her. What an irony!

I like the woman so much and would have liked if she had continued being the minister. Women make better administrators. I often say that if i'm privileged by God (not man) to be governor, most of my commissioners will be women. They do good jobs, and are not overtly corrupt. However, Adeosun should accept the blame for her NYSC certificate forgery. Those people that procured it for her might have told her that she was not exempted to serve since she graduated before the age of 30, but they could still get exemption certificate for her the usual "Naija" way. Afterall, in Naija, everything is possible, except good governance and electricity.

So, retract ur useless comments about Igbos. They're not the problem of Nigeria at all! Or tell me how Igbos are the cause of Nigeria's problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by mukhcech(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2018
ontarioissauga:

She graduated in the UK at 24 and didn't know she was a Nigerian and NYSC was for her. They enjoy there and come and take juicy jobs here. We defend them.

I know what you mean by Juicy Job.
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Allwility: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

No it is not a crime and I know she worked there just as many expatriates working in Nigeria.

Or is she not Briton?

Infact, I know of a Nigerian who schooled up till university level in Nigeria, then went on to Canada for Master's and got his immigration papers there. He later came to work with his multinational oil firm who redeployed him to Nigeria to work and live with the benefits accorded to expatriates.

So yes she can work in any private firm in Nigeria as an expatriate that she was.
She obtained her passport and worked as a Nigerian at Chapel Hill. She's a Nigerian by descent automatically besides the time at which you get your international passport isn't when you become a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Throwback: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2018
ontarioissauga:

You said Alison Madueke didn't serve and Stella Odua had no academic cert.

Yes and a very factual reference for that matter.
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Minjim: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2018
Reinvented:

Good, however, let the court be the arbiter. If found guilty of forgery, she should spend 14 years in jail. Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat

Has anyone taken her to court?
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

Yes and a very factual reference for that matter.
That's tribal.. Meanwhile bring the evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Throwback: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2018
ontarioissauga:

That's tribal.. Meanwhile bring the evidence.

So I reckon all those that dare to criticise Adeosun are on a tribal tirade regardless of the fact that a forgery did occur as much as Stella Oduah scrambled helter skelter to erase all her previous false academic claims when the story broke?
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2018
mukhcech:

I know what you mean by Juicy Job.
They can't get that offer even in their birth countries. They come for little work and huge benefits jobs here. When it is to suffer a little for one year, they dodge.. The downtrodden defend them.
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

So I reckon all those that dare to criticise Adeosun are on a tribal tirade regardless of the fact that a forgery did occur as much as Stella Oduah scrambled helter skelter to erase all her previous false academic claims when the story broke?
Come with evidence.. I even want buhari voted out. That is tribal too.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2018
Splashme:
Ali Baba is ignorant of the NYSC law:

1) NYSC does not issue EXEMPTION to everyone above 30yrs. Excemption is only for those who are ABOVE 30yrs AT THE TIME OF GRADUATION. Kemi was 22 at the time of graduation.

2) If you graduate at an age below 30 and fail to serve (like Kemi Adeosun), the NYSC law says you must serve even if you attain the age of 80. No EXCEPTION for such people.
keep quiet Oga
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Saintp(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

You igbo youths are doing incalculable damage to the image of your tribe and coming generations of igbo in Nigeria.

What will happen if you igbos don’t get Biafra?

This bigotry has really eaten deep into the fabric of igbo society and it’s so sad to see such a big tribe languish in the abyss of hate. Is it the civil war loss that caused this?

Just consider what your children will go through in this same Nigeria where your likes have burnt bridges with other ethnic nationalities.

Everything no be play. Be serious for once.

What concerns the Igbo society with what the guy said? The guy may be a bigot but you are also a bigot for bringing Igbos into it.
Thank God the journalist that exposed this is not Igbo and premium times is also not owned by Igbos otherwise people like you would have started killing any Igbo man you see on the road.
Guy, this your hatred for Igbos is driving you crazy and you need to tone it down for your own good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by In2systemsTech(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2018
Ioannes:

Since you are into systems tech, why don't you do that for us. That'll keep your idle hands busy.

am not paid like you to defend forgery grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

The only bias I have betrayed here is a bias towards the circumstances of the Nigerian in the diaspora.

Many who have bothered to reply my post here seem to think that the NYSC is so important to the daily living of the Nigerian who knows US or Europe as their home or society, talkless of those who were actually born abroad and lived all their lives there.

NYSC only becomes relevant when they opt to associate with Nigeria that was previously just a holiday destination for family engagements and functions.

So we as Nigerians need to understand and be rational in analysing such circumstances. This is not a defence of forgery, and that is why I even fault her for even bothering to enquire about something that ought to be an irrelevant forgotten past, that should not matter as regards her Nigerianess that she embraced in adulthood.

Many are faulting her that why didn't she come back to serve when she graduated as though she deliberately hid from Nigeria, that was of no significance to her life then.

In fact, some have painted a picture of criminality when an American or Briton or German who is Nigerian only by ancestral heritage, refuses to come to Nigeria (that they may have never visited before) to serve in the NYSC scheme.

That is the perspective I and Alibaba have tried to bring to the fore. The perspective of the American or Briton that might one day return to his/her heritage, while the irrational Nigerian mob chorus, "why didn't you come to serve NYSC when you graduated from the University of Munich or Stanford 20yrs ago when you were 22yrs old?".

CC: ehissi, safarigirl.
young man you are saying a different thing entirely. I'm not in anyway faulting any Nigerian in diaspora that decided not to serve Nigeria (Nysc).My aunt studied in Nigeria and later travel abroad without doing her Nysc. Nobody will ever force you to do that.But the law and constitution should not be disobeyed. If there is no law there will be disorderliness. Andeosun was fully aware of the requirements before coming to work in Nigeria as graduate that was why she compulsorily got the exemption letter.My question is why should she forge a fake exemption letter or like you claim, fain ignorance as an excuse for desecrating our Constitution. She is suppose to be in jail, that's all.
My dear whether you are a Nigerian student in diaspora or our local University the law demand everyone hoping to work here to serve or collect a legal exemption letter. I schooled in Nigeria if not the Constitution I will never partake in Nysc but just because I want to obey the Constitution I reluctantly obliged to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2018
naijapips04:

Even if she was given an authentic certificate (which is not possible because she graduated before 30) she still would have gone in for it.

Stop shifting blame. This is a common NYSC rule, it's common knowledge among foreign students and kemi would be lying through her teeth if she says she doesn't know this. In my camp, I had 50 year old men serving because they wanted a government post and they'd graduated before 30.
A guy even told me that he met 2 Igbo girls who were born and brought up in London coming to serve with them. He said that most of the time, they would be calling their dads on phone that they didn't like Naija and the two dads would be begging them to be patient, at least to finish their camping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by shizzle1: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

You (or your politicians) are the ones feeling the pinch of igbo youths’ actions online.

Wetin be my own? I just sounded a warning.
you are a despicable degenerate. Who are you to warn Igbos? It's our politicians who are feeling the pinch, how is that your stupid business you disgusting hypocrite?

You come online every time mentioning Igbos-your eternal nightmare. We know you are a frustrated, hateful and bitter soul who can't survive a day without mentioning and lamenting about the Great IGBO tribe even when a comment or topic has nothing to do with Igbo.

The Igbos will remain your eternal nemesis. We remain immoveable and unshakeable. Your obsession and hate for Igbos will kill you soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by shizzle1: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Alibaba ABI alimumu is a very senseless fool.

I doubt if the fool even understands what the rule says in section on NYSC exemption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by foonshur(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

That is what her associates should have told her and the NYSC officials that produced a fake.

She would have worked in government without it like Diezani Madueke did, who was not even resident abroad like Adeosun who was academically isolated from Nigeria.
chairman/chairwoman, pls what are you really trying to say, cos I don't get you. are you saying the law should "forgive" her becos she "didn't know" she was being given a fake certificate or what. if she can accept a job by means of a fake certificate, then she should accept the punishments that same fake certificate carries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Adakintroy:
She is just one of the brightest mind in this dull administration.

Many thieves would have know how to weave their way out if this mess. It's too elementary for real Nigerian crooks.

I guess she's not a thieve afterall.

Madam you try Go in peace.
when we remove Buhari we will send for you. Our administration will grant you presidential pardon. Your educated head will only mix with fellow educated head like Saraki or osibanjo.

Not buhari. Its like missing palm wine and hydro sulphure Xi acid.

No one may know the outcome. No one.
Brightest with a forged document? Come on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

Interesting feedback.

So are you saying anyone who qualified to serve at the age of their university graduation, are still legitimately allowed to be mobilised for NYSC even when they are already adults?

Is that arrangement allowed as per NYSC statutes?.
So, you don't know....o! Then, you have been arguing ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Adakintroy: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Brightest with a forged document? Come on!

Lol men.

Going by her story. Let us give her the benefit of doubt.

Plus I was judging within the context of this administration.
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
jaxxy:

Tell me what’s the gravity is compared to other corruption issues we have pls.

In the uk if u forge ur birth certificates u can go to jail bt here in Nigeria we have people with obviously fake birth certificates and ages declarations moving and working freely. We shud investigate them too.

As a public servant with a huge portfolio on her hands involved in such illegality is a big corruption issue.

If it wasn't a big corruption issue... She would not have resigned.

If she can be involved in such illegal act...what is the faith of our monies in her care?

Lastly, she just deprived Nigeria of a better candidate for the job.

PS..embezzlement of funds is not the only big corruption issue . kindly tell me why it is not a big issue.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by salford1: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Allwility:

She obtained her passport and worked as a Nigerian at Chapel Hill. She's a Nigerian by descent automatically besides the time at which you get your international passport isn't when you become a Nigerian.
Nigerian by descent automatically?
You don't obtain citizenship of any country automatically except you apply for it. I guess you meant criteria or eligibility criteria for citizenship.
Re: Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by resurgent2019: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
This might sound ignorant but I still don’t understand what the hullabaloo is all about.

Is it not that foolish NYSC certificate that I don’t know where I flinged it in my house? Even though I used it to secure the jobs I have done, I still think with respect to Mrs Adeosun, she should not have been vilified for the authenticity or otherwise of her exemption certificate given her peculiar case of having been misled by unscrupulous elements who assured her that her’s was genuine.

Her vilification would have been justified if she forged her college or university certificates, which would have undermined her integrity and the legitimacy of her Office. I just feel she was a victim of high wired ethnic politics by those who have an ax to grind with her and the Yoruba tribe. My joy is that she has left Nigeria with all her rot and gone back to the UK whicih is a saner clime than naija.

I am only worried for the blot this scandal will create on her record in view of future engagements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Polls 1.3m Votes In Katsina - Leadership / 2019 Presidency: Col. Bako Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses Election / Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.