Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It (828 Views)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by IamHeWrites: 5:01am On Sep 17, 2018
There have been a series of stories of people's money disappearing mysteriously from their Piggy bank with many saying it's diabolic.

Now a Nigerian doctor has taken to her Twitter page to share her own strange experience.

According to her, she was expecting to see at least N20-N30k, but after breaking her piggy bank she found only N600.

Read her tweet below;
"The gist
So I’m sure most of you have heard the gist around about people’s money disappearing mysteriously from their kolo (piggybank).

Fam that shit is true o.
So I’ve been paranoid for a while now, been thinking about breaking mine to be sure my money is still intact !

Told a carpenter nearby to make one for me in February... so I’ve been dropping cash there since then . At least 500naira daily , on some days 1000naira . Constantly!

In my mind I was sure of at least 20-30k or more sef by now !
Fam! My spirit was just telling me “ Seun break this thing “ !!!!!!!

lol and behold , I broke it this morning oooo. Come and see oooo!!!! I have been laughing like a mad person since!!!

Just the 600naira I put 2days ago I met there oooooo!!!!!!!
And I stay alone !!!"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9834/doctor-left-in-shock-after-breaking-her-piggy-bank-and-discovering-how-much-was-in-it.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by Yambee: 5:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Liar.

She is single,has marriage on her mind and wants to trend by all means. Doctor wey get time to put money for kollo, is that one Doctor?

Anyways. Doctor I have followed you Twitter, so follow back.

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by HeWrites(m): 5:06am On Sep 17, 2018
One thing for sure, YOU'RE NOT ALONE!

This babe too fine o. A night with her is enough

Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by shikshark: 5:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Never underestimate the power of a blunt scissors

Manwhile, u dont stay alone, check ur room for traces of mr eazi
Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by Nogodye(m): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2018
The piggy bank must be leaking...
Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by TechConsult: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by segebase(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2018
blame Buhari
Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by MrPlato(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2018

If This Is True Then The Carpenters Do extra juju Work On The Boxes... The Hustle is Real...

But Then Again. You Are A Lieoness
Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by tooth4tooth: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Baba must hear this
Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by ritylove(f): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Yambee:
Liar.

She is single,has marriage on her mind and wants to trend by all means. Doctor wey get time to put money for kollo, is that one Doctor?

Anyways. Doctor I have followed you Twitter, so follow back.
Must you display foolishness on a public forum before making a point

2 Likes

Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by Yambee: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2018
ritylove:
Most you display foolishness on a public forum before making a point

I see your picture on your profile too.

What are you girls selling here?how is the pm's coming on?I bet you would have used that pic to collect many Recharge cards here.

Nice gap tooth. Nice braids. Send your acct number so I can credit you any small thing.

Market sellers on Nairaland Association.
Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
ritylove:
Most you display foolishness on a public forum before making a point
Must
Re: Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It by luba9876: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Do you stay alone? I remember then, my little sisters had things like that. No matter how small the holes were, I knew how to squeeze every penny out of that thing. So I'm not surprise.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Comic Female Gown / I Lose All My Spiritual Powers Anyday I Slept With Men For Money - Chioma / How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.