Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking (2599 Views)

Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos) / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by Josephine1990: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Yemi Alade recently posted lovely photos of her flower girl style of outfit, I think she looks super HOT, what’s your take on her outfit? Click link for more photos

https://www.4purelifestyle.com/2018/09/17/check-out-new-flower-girl-photos-of-yemi-alade-that-has-got-people-talking/

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by BigbamoAYO(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by Julia345(f): 5:23am On Sep 17, 2018
She looks tired grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by malificent(f): 5:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Julia345:
She looks tired grin grin

Exactly
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by BonkoINC: 5:59am On Sep 17, 2018
I really don't know what has got people talking here...
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by amaniro: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Where has this one career gone to?! grin
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by Elnino4ladies: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2018
She sings rubbish
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by Homeboiy: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Law of diminishing return is working on her
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by segebase(m): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2018
this get lack ginger
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by columbus007(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2018
this babe is not happy, what could be wrong.
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by Partnerbiz(f): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2018
She be like Simbi..

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by ixihanziikjjii: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2018
THIS INCOME-SPINNING TRAINING IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN – DON’T MISS IT!

Learn Professional 3D Flooring And Be Your Own BOSS for Life! Attend the Powerful ICT PACKAGED 3D FLOORING Training

You have been seeing this beautiful state-of-the-art flooring all over the internet and you have been amazed by the captivating designs? Now it’s time to learn how to how to do it and turn Any Room Into a Stunning Work of Art with 3D Flooring

What You Will Learn….ABSOLUTE PRACTICALS!!!

- 3D FLOORING TRAINING - Learn actual 3D FLOORING!
- GRAPHIC DESIGNS – Learn to create your own logos and designs!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – Learn to market your craft and business!!

PLUS CERTIFICATION!
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by Jacqueline22(f): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Julia345 post=71265268]She looks tired grin grin[/quote

Why won’t she be tired
When she carry a whole flower garden put for head.
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by Jacqueline22(f): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Julia345 post=71265268]She looks tired grin grin[/quote

Why won’t she look tired
When she carry a whole flower garden put for head.
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by ajisefiniytred: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2018
mtchew,,,sing better song, u no gree
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by damtan(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2018
My celeb crush
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by joinkaren: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2018
READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? ATTEND THIS PRACTICAL LEARNING

The MAKEUP LEARNING - The Most Powerful MAKEUP LEARNING IN NIGERIA!

What You Will Learn….ABSOLUTE PRACTICALS!!!

Beautiful looking and Make up
Brush And Strokes
Smoothies or Pastries – YOU CHOOSE ONE!
Digital Media Marketing – Learn to market your craft and business!!

ACCOMPANIED WITH CERTIFICATE

New Class Date: September, 22th, 2018 Learning Period: 4 Weeks!

For N49,999 (Limited Promo offer)

NOTE: BEST 20 selected in the - Program will Get NO COST World-class Websites each after Learning. Yes, Absolutely NO COST!

YOU CANT THIS OFFER ANYWHERE ELSE, GUARANTEED! (People are already rushing up!)

Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by Here2day(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello Good people of Nairaland, please I need a loan of 50k for my school fees on/b4 21st of September ( this Friday) I m willing to use my Lenovo PC as a collateral.. Please help a brother, E saanu.. I m in Ibadan. Msg/call 09032616597

PS : I bought the Laptop for 85k last year, it's new and in perfect condition ..

Thanks..

God bless you..
Re: Check Out New Flower Girl Photos Of Yemi Alade That Has Got People Talking by Julia345(f): 5:07am On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=Jacqueline22 post=71271621][/quote] grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. / #bbnaija: Frodd's Face When Daine Dared Venita To Give Him A Hand Job (photo) / R Kelly's Girlfriends Fight : ‘you Slept With Me When I Was A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.