Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2360 Views)

Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
frozen70:
He is not being sincere to you

What makes you think his mother said so, both of you are from the same place, does your family have bad names or bad records that made his mother to refuse?

He has politely told you that you guys will remain friends while he keep searching for who he wants

If you can confront his mother about it pls do, ask her why she doesn't want this relationship that his son said you are not in support, give your reason.

But if you feel you can't confront his mother, move on with your life and keep searching

These are one of the excuses guys give when they can't face you and tell you to your face that they can't marry you but can continue bleeping you

He is yet to get the kind of woman he wants to marry

Don't allow him to keep you floating
Find your way pls
His mother doesn't owe the OP any explanation... Na mate cause am ni?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
frozen70:
He is not being sincere to you

What makes you think his mother said so, both of you are from the same place, does your family have bad names or bad records that made his mother to refuse?

He has politely told you that you guys will remain friends while he keep searching for who he wants

If you can confront his mother about it pls do, ask her why she doesn't want this relationship that his son said you are not in support, give your reason.

But if you feel you can't confront his mother, move on with your life and keep searching

These are one of the excuses guys give when they can't face you and tell you to your face that they can't marry you but can continue bleeping you

He is yet to get the kind of woman he wants to marry

Don't allow him to keep you floating
Find your way pls
We are not from the same place, but we are both yoruba
Re: . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
chuk5584:
I never said he wasted my life. The relationship is just barely over a month, I should be thankful for his sincerity

Is there any meme attached to your post?

It's showing attachment, attachment, attachment, attachment..
Re: . by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
I used to be that way towards Ijebu odes despite being one because of personal issue, but its a family thing and individual thing, not every family is wicked
Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sapphire11:
Thanks to all that responded to my first thread. He actually wanted a serious relationship, tho he had previously told me that his mother doesn't want him to marry from my town (we are from same tribe). He went to see his mother about it last week and he said we should be back to being friends cry
This is so sad especially since we are both from the same tribe, it's not like he's igbo and I'm Hausa or something of such nature. Our parents can be sometimes biased in their orientation, when will they realize it's more about the person in question and not his place of origin?
He was born and raised in my town, his parents have their house here, their business and everything is here so I wonder why his mum is insistent on him not being with someone from that same town.
you were dating a boy...not a man
Re: . by frozen70(f): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2018
Guitarlife:

@bolded grin grin grin grin
Op you know that will make you look stupid right ?

Just as stupid as you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland New Year Giveaway (2018/2019 Edition) / Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 / Should I Travel To Togo Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.