Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! (2916 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / FACT CHECK: Did PDP Lie About The Freeze Of Peter Obi's Bank Accounts? / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by naijapips04: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2018
Alibaba had in a statement claimed that the person that got kemi the exemption certificate is to blamed for her certificate forgery but this is clearly false.

In Alibaba's own words,

Many people are getting the Kemi Adeosun NYSC matter wrong. She did not claim to have served. She came back to Nigeria when she had passed the age to serve. She was then advised to get a certificate of exemption. She did not think it was necessary because, clearly she had passed the age.

Then someone advised her to get it. Someone said, since she did not serve, BECAUSE SHE WAS OVER THE AGE TO SERVE, all she needed was the certificate of exemption. They went and got it for her. The person who did, SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER A LEGIT ONE. She didn't need to be present to get an exemption. So, it's not that she claimed to have served and was issued a certificate for service she did not render. Many people have insurance cover and driving license that they did not go through a proper driving test to get.

Let's examine things as they are.

According to the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) a person is entitled to an exemption certificate if at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification he is over the age of thirty (30) years.

The issue here is not about the cerficate being fake or not, Kemi is not entitled to an exemption certificate at all because she graduated at 22 . .

It's best we keep things in proper perspective before these worshipers of criminals try and change the narrative.

cc Throwback

8 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by Debteecreations(f): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by naijapips04: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Debteecreations:
lipsrsealed undecided

Kemi graduated at age 22 and so not entitled to an exemption certificate in the first. If she needed an NYSC certificate, she should have served like everyone else.

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by RevenGeMission: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2018
Please stop this stupidity , She got employed in the UK or was it USA immediately she graduated

I bet your whole generation would curse you if you choose to serve first instead of taking a life saving and enriching Job

naijapips04:

Kemi graduated at age 22 and so not entitled to an exemption certificate in the first. If she needed an NYSC certificate, she should have served like everyone else.

7 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by naijapips04: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Please stop this stupidity , She got employed in the UK or was it USA immediately she graduated

I bet your whole generation would curse you if you choose to serve first instead of taking a life saving and enriching Job

Shut your mouth you this dolt.

If she likes she should be employed in Mars. The rule states that, since she graduated before 30, she can never have an exemption certificate.

What she was supposed to do is undergo the mandatory 1 year service like the rest of the people are doing. I had 50 year old people in my camp. Kemi is not better than them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by RevenGeMission: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2018
naijapips04:

Shut your mouth you this dolt.

If she likes she should be employed in Mars. The rule states that, since she graduated before 30, she can never have an exemption certificate.

What she was supposed to do is undergo the mandatory 1 year service like the rest of the people are doing. I had 50 year old people in my camp. Kemi is not better than them.

So what's 50 year old people doing in your camp ? Rule says you can't be above 30 and enjoy the NYSC experience ,

hahahahah , dindirin , you shot yourself in the foot 50 year old people cut their age below 30 so as to serve abi ? and you are here to glorify them, see how stupid it sounds ?

Yes, the age limit for mobilization to participate in the compulsory service year is 30 Years Old at the time of graduation from school

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by naijapips04: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

So what's 50 year old people doing in your camp ? Rule says you can't be above 30 and enjoy the NYSC experience ,

hahahahah , dindirin , you shot yourself in the foot 50 year old people cut their age below 30 so as to serve abi ? and you are here to glorify them, see how stupid it sounds ?

Yes, the age limit for mobilization to participate in the compulsory service year is 30 Years Old at the time of graduation from school

Idiot there's no age limit for National service. Any person can still serve as long as they graduated before 30. Go and read the NYSC degree and educate your self you this zombie. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-9BjnajIz-xb0pKQXp3TDFZZVE/view

Kemi is a criminal and I'd be surprised if Mr corruption fighter does not bring her to book.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by nnachukz(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Just like Alibaba, you are missing the point. Once you graduated below 30yrs, you can still serve at any time you need the certificate not minding the age you may be at such point in time. This means no exemption certificate for you no matter your age at the point of making such application.

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by resurgent2019: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2018
What do you people want sef?

She has resigned and left the country.

Even if she were still in the country, there is nothing you can do to the woman. Neither you nor the tribe is powerful enough to do anything to Kemi Adeosun.

Why don’t you let the matter rest and concentrate on your wailing for next year’s elections—which you igbos have won for Buhari by your hate campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by RevenGeMission: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2018
naijapips04:

Idiot there's no age limit for National service. Any person can still serve as long as they graduated before 30. Go and read the NYSC degree and educate your self you this zombie. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-9BjnajIz-xb0pKQXp3TDFZZVE/view

Kemi is a criminal and I'd be surprised if Mr corruption fighter does not bring her to book.

Hahahahahahahahaha, so it's sensible to wait till 50 before participating ??

Bloody liar , Those old men and women you saw are the category of people who forged their DOB in order to have NYSC certificate , not because they love camp , I know them, we've seen them oh and as your for Kemi is a criminal immature talk , NYSC decree for crime is maximum of 2000 naira Mr I know all the Decrees in the world , i'd rather retrieve information from you than share what i know with you , thats how you let stupid people reveal their stupidity and judge their mental capacity

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by resurgent2019: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You have time to be replying these people ooo. Online is the only place they have power and they will frustrate every avenue for meaningful discourse.

You better leave them to their antics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by nnachukz(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2018
naijapips04:

That guy we are quoting, I have found out he is an irredeemable zombie. Anything APC is the best, that is the code he was programmed to run on. Replying him henceforth is a waste of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by naijapips04: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Bloody liar , Those old men and women you saw are the category of people who forged their DOB in order to have NYSC certificate , not because they love camp , I know them, we've seen them oh and as your for Kemi is a criminal immature talk , NYSC decree for crime is maximum of 2000 naira Mr I know all the Decrees in the world , i'd rather retrieve information from you than share what i know with you , thats how you let stupid people reveal their stupidity and judge their mental capacity

please I need someone to advice me on how to sensibly engage a zombie.

I'm quite helpless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by naijapips04: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2018
nnachukz:

That guy we are quoting, I have found out he is an irredeemable zombie. Anything APC is the best, that is the code he was programmed to run on. Replying him henceforth is a waste of time.

lol. Noted.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by RevenGeMission: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Well, i am about going in a meeting anyways , i leave am for posterity make he dey judge am dey go

I yaff tired

resurgent2019:

You have time to be replying these people ooo. Online is the only place they have power and they will frustrate every avenue for meaningful discourse.

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by RevenGeMission: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Ya , i get it , i just won't agree with stupid goat arguing with me , even if you have opportunities and own your own business or you work in civil service, who will give you 1 year vacation to run your NYSC ??

nnachukz:

Just like Alibaba, you are missing the point. Once you graduated below 30yrs, you can still serve at any time you need the certificate not minding the age you may be at such point in time. This means no exemption certificate for you no matter your age at the point of making such application.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by orisa37: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2018
naijapips04:
Alibaba had in a statement claimed that the person that got kemi the exemption certificate is to blamed for her certificate forgery but this is clearly false.

In Alibaba's own words,

Let's examine things as they are.

According to the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) a person is entitled to an exemption certificate if at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification he is over the age of thirty (30) years.

The issue here is not about the cerficate being fake or not, Kemi is not entitled to an exemption certificate at all because she graduated at 22 . .

It's best we keep things in proper perspective before these worshipers of criminals try and change the narrative.

cc Throwback

Alibaba's story is even clearer than this your twisted one.
Kemi graduated as a British Citizen and worked peacefully in the Country of her birth till she became 34.
At 34, may be for patriotic nostalgia, she naturally and innocently so, returned to her parental origin for a special privilege to help in Nation building.
At this time, Satan crept in to sow the Weeds amongst her Wheat.
Kemi didn't forge nothing. Rather nothing was passed to her as something and she, not being properly trained in Nigerian intrigue, confusion and corruption accepted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by naijapips04: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2018
orisa37:

Kemi graduated as a British Citizen and worked peacefully in the Country of her birth till she became 34.
At 34, may be for patriotic nostalgia, she naturally and innocently so, returned to her parental origin for a special privilege to help in Nation building.
Kemi didn't forge nothing. Rather nothing was passed to her as something and she, not being properly trained in Nigerian intrigue, confusion and corruption accepted.

wtf are you saying?

We don't care where she's been or what she's done. IF she's going to work in Nigeria and she graduated before 30, she needs an NYSC certificate not an exemption. Stop making excuses for a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by 10kbelow: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Even if she were still in the country, there is nothing you can do to the woman. Neither you nor the tribe is powerful enough to do anything to Kemi Adeosun.

Why don’t you let the matter rest and concentrate on your wailing for next year’s elections—which you igbos have won for Buhari by your hate campaign.

Why mention Igbo Fear of the unknown i guess cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by resurgent2019: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Well, i am about going in a meeting anyways , i leave am for posterity make he dey judge am dey go

I yaff tired

Good of you, cause these igbo guys will wear you out.

They were raised on a steady diet of hate and prejudice.

Yoruba parents never raised their wards with anti igbo hate, so we don’t have the capacity to hate like the igbos.

We only learnt to clap back after being needlessly attacked by this hateful tribe online.

Let them continue constituting a nuisance online. Nigerians will handle the rest offline.
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by PresidentAde(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2018
orisa37:

you need to be flogged seriously!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by stevalos555: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Lets conclude this Kemi thing Once and for all.

Question?

If you schooled abroad or know someone who did, and they came back to get their NYSC, Please share with us what you or the person did, so we would know. This topic is becoming unnecessarily ambiguous.
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by olasupo5285: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why mention Igbo Fear of the unknown i guess

94 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by RevenGeMission: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Thanks Jare, Appreciate you
resurgent2019:

Good of you, cause these igbo guys will wear you out.

They were raised on a steady diet of hate and prejudice.

Yoruba parents never raised their wards with anti igbo hate, so we don’t have the capacity to hate like the igbos.

We only learnt to clap back after being needlessly attacked by this hateful tribe online.

Let them continue constituting a nuisance online. Nigerians will handle the rest offline.
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by resurgent2019: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Thanks Jare, Appreciate you

Wagbayi!
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by Obdk: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

resurgent2019:

orisa37:

So why did she resign and run

Shameless zombies

D same polytechnic graduate being compared to Okonjo Iweala

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by BruncleZuma: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
angry

The op is just plain stupid. She was born and bred in the UK and she graduated at the age of 22 (you're very correct), but she came to Nigeria when she was over 30 years, hence her application for an exemption certificate.

Her only offence is that the certificate is fake, which isn't really her fault.

Please don't quote me if you don't have anything sensible to say.

Mean while, check the image below for your gift @op
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by orisa37: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
She cannot be unequally yoked with Unbelievers.
The Polytechnic Education referred to in her CV is a University system where she received her first Degree.
I appreciate NOI's experience in Internal Banking and Finance but her qualifications professionally and academically is not half that of Kemi.
The Lord shares it for us this way'-
There are Foresight, Insight and Hindsight.
NOI has only Insight
Kemi combines the three.
Now she is quickly retrieving her Pearls before swines..
Hardluck to APC that cannot cope.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by freeze001(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Then she should have stayed back in the UK or US. If she chose to come do some other 'life saving and enriching job' in Nigeria, she should have followed the rules and laws of the land. If u like get ur own 'life saving job' in another country and then take it up without complying with mandatory requirements or forging them. The moment you are caught u will be punished whether u resign or get sacked!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by freeze001(f): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hey! Don't shift the goal post. You Yorubas gave him undeserved support that brought him into office and you are still at it. Igbos have never liked him and never will. We won't pretend to either cos we ain't like some slimy bastards that will lick shït to get what they want at the moment only to start looking for whom to blame for why they smell like shït! Shebi Igbos are 5%? Carry ur 1000% and keep supporting the disgusting dullard-in-chief. His ineptitude does not select it's victims.

resurgent2019:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid El-maulud: Obaseki Congratulate Muslim Faithfuls / Nigerians Reacts To Saraki's Questions Whether They Are Better Off Than 4 Years / Breaking!! Abia Senator, Mao Ohuabunwa Withdraws From Senatorial Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.