Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! (2917 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / FACT CHECK: Did PDP Lie About The Freeze Of Peter Obi's Bank Accounts? / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by naijapips04: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

I believe even the grandfather and grandmother corpers you witnessed, are a ruse and illegality given the cover of legitimacy.

When one of them falls down dead in camp, the rooftop will be blown out of this illegality being perpetrated at a legitimate place.

Just shut up. The only illegality I see here is someone forging an exemption certificate that she's not entitled to in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by wingmanII: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:
What do you people want sef?

She has resigned and left the country.

Even if she were still in the country, there is nothing you can do to the woman. Neither you nor the tribe is powerful enough to do anything to Kemi Adeosun.

Why don’t you let the matter rest and concentrate on your wailing for next year’s elections—which you igbos have won for Buhari by your hate campaign.

You stupid obsessed animal. Why mention Igbos all the time, everywhere? What concerns Igbos with this matter.? You're clearly insane.

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by RevenGeMission: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Metuh:

You are too dull and not ready to learn.

Says the goat using a criminal's name for username. Olisa Metuah is a perpetual fraudster
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by resurgent2019: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
wingmanII:

You stupid obsessed animal. Why mention Igbos all the time, everywhere? What concerns Igbos with this matter.? You're clearly insane.

No be una frustrate the woman comot for her position?

I won’t respond to your insults. We would remain civil in our social and political discourse.
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by Throwback: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
naijapips04:

Just shut up. The only illegality I see here is someone forging an exemption certificate that she's not entitled to in the first place.

Why are you so worked up like you are disappointed others are not as enraged as you are?

You copied me on your thread and I made a comment responding to the same assertion you had made earlier, which I still find absurd that grandfathers and grandmothers in their 50s would be participating in the NYSC orientation camp, yet you are vexed because I continue to underscore the fact that something that looks legitimate may not actually be legitimate just as Kemi Adeosun discovered?

Did Adeosun deny you import waivers or took up a job you had hoped to get?

Why the anger?
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by konfused: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
....but Kemi did not start working for the government immediately when she came back to Nigeria. She worked for a private firm before being appointed as a commissioner of finance by the Ogun State government.

So she had ample time and opportunity to get the certificate before her appointment.

How come a woman of her calibre and level of exposure doesn't know an original certificate from a forged certificate.

Then how come she has been using same forged document all these years and no one knew......

The big question is WHY the exposure NOW.......

Ike gwuru
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by Kingspin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
naijapips04:
Alibaba had in a statement claimed that the person that got kemi the exemption certificate is to blamed for her certificate forgery but this is clearly false.

In Alibaba's own words,

Let's examine things as they are.

According to the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) a person is entitled to an exemption certificate if at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification he is over the age of thirty (30) years.

The issue here is not about the cerficate being fake or not, Kemi is not entitled to an exemption certificate at all because she graduated at 22 . .

It's best we keep things in proper perspective before these worshipers of criminals try and change the narrative.

cc Throwback

When did ignorance become an excuse to escape the law. if someone break the law he/she has broken the law period. This people self.
Re: Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! by Obdk: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Resign and run ?

She's probably gotten employed by a UK firm as we speak , she's British by the way it's not running, it's returning to her second home since you lots don't value her services

We don't value criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP To Hold Convention In Port Harcourt / Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / See Why The Yoruba Tribe Are The Richest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.