Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos (49515 Views)

Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos / Boy Dies In Police Custody In Ebonyi With Rope Around His Neck (photos / Kidnapped Man Found Dead In Yobe River With Rope Round His Neck (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by visijo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Diabolical system..
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Blackfire(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Igbo people
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by magzey: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Criis:
I feel for the man, he had to steal something to lay his head on
Must you Sleep on mattress

1 Like

Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by braxjay(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigerian snake na to swallow money.
na him make na pepper soup dey end them last last
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Afonja007: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
From Kenya to Uganda if snake don't catch a thief monkey will catch all na fake, this a deal between babalawo the store owner and the claimed thief,the deal is this later people will like to know where the owner of the shop got the juju from he will now take them to the babalawo get him share the claimed thief get his own share too while babalawo get more customers all na format if u know you know, I watch it on you tube all na deal
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Drsmith01:

How did you escape that zoo again?

You should be thanking me. While escaping I freed your dad. We escaped together.
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Didcot: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
The poor man just wants somewhere to lay his head.

Let him go!!! grin
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Shaev7(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
izzou:
grin

Poverty is really a curse angry

I understand that vanity upon vanity, all is vanity sad

But I'll prefer vanity of Mercedes Benz to vanity of Keke Marwa cool
What is the genesis of this "poverty is a curse?"
How do you know poverty is a curse? Who cursed the person?
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
The story line is not real.
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by izzou(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Shaev7:

What is the genesis of this "poverty is a curse?"
How do you know poverty is a curse? Who cursed the person?

Too many questions at a time
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
They say money doesn't buy happiness but I'll rather cry in a lamborghini

I reject poverty
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Shaev7(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
izzou:

Too many questions at a time
I'll be grateful if you can provide only one answer to those questions.
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mustack:
WE NEED THESE SNAKES TO GO AFTER THOSE THIEFS CALLED POLITICIANS
I won't be surprises if the snake join them to swallow money. THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
shocked Ogun agbénugbóngbón. This is jazz at work
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by joenor(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wow... not police this time?
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by wink2015(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jungle justice!

Africans and their primitive way of handling issues.
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by adecz: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
cool cool cool

We need such snake around our
national money & finances.

Imagine how many governors, ministers
perm secs & senators would have been
moving around with snake necklace..
sad sad sad sad shocked sad
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by kitombo: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
chicoMX:
Which kind news be this?

How did this small constrictor get to his neck? Op this news ihs not complete.

Don't mind them! Bloggers and creative writing
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Fitbillionairep: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
story
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by boyjo: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Snake catch am abi them put the snake for the man neck after dem catch am? sad
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Neminc: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
That's a patriotic snake not the unpatriotic ones in Nigeria that swallowed 36 million naira
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Gotee11(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Instead of Nigeria own to secure our property, it will swallow it. Mr President we need to import this snake to fight crime please.
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by JONSYN7154: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Young believe coman read this.
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
dainformant:
This is really shocking! A young man has been forced to surrender himself after stealing a mattress and got his punishment almost immediately. It was gathered that moments after the man stole the mattress, a big snake attacked him and rolled round his neck, thereby forcing him not to flee with the stolen item.

The incident was said to have happened early this morning in Kyenjojo district in the Western Region of Uganda. 

The suspected thief had to raise an alarm as residents and neighbours gathered at the scene to see him on the ground with the snake round his neck. 

As at the time of filing this report, the residents are trying to remove the snake from the man's neck with the help of a native doctor.  

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/snake-catches-man-after-stealing-mattress-in-uganda-rolls-round-his-neck.html

Useless nigerian bloggers using useless pictures to create different stories to sell
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Mikeiron78(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
H does this stupid write up makes it here, how can people be so stupid to post this, oh, because there are stupid fellows that will believe anything they read online. Lol.
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by fabuloz1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Adakintroy:
Snake swallow money in nigeria. That's not even a lie.

Because lies has its own form of logic it follows just like truth.

First animals have their naturAL food. Lion eat meat..not grass.

Goats don't eat meat. Lions cannot eat sand. It will rather starve and die.

Why will a snake just swallow a whole paper. I mean...

That's not even a lie. To call it a lie is an insult to liers.

This one does not fall into any category. It just don't make sense At all
Now judge yourself, do you have sense?
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Adakintroy: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
fabuloz1:

Now judge yourself, do you have sense?

Yes I do maam.

Am saying that stuff may never have happened. News outlet may have spined that story for buzz.

No normal person can say snake swallow money. Rat is a logical lie.
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Obakuso: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
lloyds:
The level of witchcraft in some of these African countries makes Nigeria look like a toddler. Hmm.

Here we have some indomie nairalanders forming Americana, claiming that there is no witchcraft. Well, I pity una.

Jesus is Lord.

Nigeria has powerful witchcraft too! grin Only spirit can do what we are seeing. Normal magick is limited to self yet using a spirit almost anything change in reality structure is possible.
Re: Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos by Obakuso: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
intruxive:
angry
SCAM!
The guy is a front for the native doctor, to enable him decieve the gullible people into believing he has power to jazz or protect them
Africa and deceit 5and6

Interesting twist. grin Yet don't doubt magick because some witch doctors are fake doesn't mean all are fake. This could be a scam though it doesn't sound like someone would use a magick snake to guard a mattress. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos / Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags / Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.