Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users (32389 Views)

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Mr. Eazi, Dammy Krane Blamed For Temi Otedola's Card Fraud Issue By Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
U just have to love women. After ranting online they still go to meet these guys for dick and small change. No be today fish brain start

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by DaLaw22(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
oshe11:
Wait ooooshocked

That guy by Falz' right na still member of the sweet boy association?

I give upcheesy

LMFAO.. Nigga be looking like Uncle JB
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Emytini(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Who sweet? na money they make man sweet not beards if not Nebucanezer for be who we look up to
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by oshe11: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
DaLaw22:

LMFAO.. Nigga be looking like Uncle JB
I shook fam.....
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Neldrizzy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
This one is painful oo

Wahala dey
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by RexTramadol1: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Because m sweet, M a sweet boy.
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Adakintroy: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mum generation won't engage themselves meaningfully..i though faze get real drive. No know say himself na packaging.

The things with packaging is that the product most first have been properly processed.
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Dogalmighty17: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i need 5m badly
asin madly

We fit help you mad. That's the best thing we can do.
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by DaddyNimo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i need 5m badly asin madly
pm me
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Born2Breed(f): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Giftedhand92:
The Sweet Boys Association has become a trend, with a lot of young men referring to themselves as members. But a lot of Twitter users think Sweet Boys are just "low budget gigolos" and "male slay queens".
The trend began with Falz and some other popular and not so popular bearded young men. It gained momentum when Falz released an anthem for it, created a website, and released a code of conduct.

But a lot of Twitter users feel the Sweet Boys Association are simply men who make their money off of women. The Sweet Boys Association have been dragged by men and women on Twitter, but mostly by women.

The women on Twitter feel that for so long, men have turned every label that women try to own into a derogatory word, case in point, Slay Queen and Small Girl Big God. As a result, they have decided to turn the tables and do some with Sweet Boys Association.

Someone even went as far as tweeting the Urban Dictionary meaning of Sweet Boys and the definition is highly derogatory.

Below are more reactions to the Sweet Boys Association.

https://zenithnaija.com/twitter-users-reacts-to-the-sweet-boys-association/

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Uglymugg: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I rushed to grab the domain name
grin grin grin grin your head dey hot grin
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Hoodbilonia: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
no homos pls
DaddyNimo:

pm me
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Ugosample(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
ednut1:
U just have to love women. After ranting online they still go to meet these guys for dick and small change. No be today fish brain start

don t mind them
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
inoki247:
lol well somewhere in my country..

The fvck is that? Tell me it's just a joke. How do you steal a jet? In a functioning international airport?

Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by inoki247: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ioannes:

The fvck is that? Tell me it's just a joke. How do you steal a jet? In a functioning international airport?

This is Nigeria anything is possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by iluvdonjazzy: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
You're sweet when you have the money ...
yes o, NA DEM DEY RUSH US.
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by SirLakes: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Na you buy this

http://www.sweetboysassociation.com

undecided
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by maziokafor1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
So much hate in ur post my dear... Who broke ur heart? When u people were shouting small girls with big god, did we get angry? Hw u dy vex na Abeg me self na sweet boy ooo

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Fantob(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
I don't have anything to say......
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by BlackPantherCri: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sweet boy association Mentor/GodFather

Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Kira290(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bh
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Hoodbilonia: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
oya na
Kira290:
I will give you correct format plus my very own crypter...in return for a yankee picker to move my money. undecided......with my methods, you will make nothing less than $100000
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Brytaboy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
That first nigger looks like oliver de coque shaa.
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by maziokafor1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
We hv agree, we no argue
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Yankee101: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hope not ludu boys
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by DaddyNimo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
no homos pls
tot you meant you needed N5m, my bad, never mind
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by gibbycruze: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bleep whatever you think...proudly #sba #sweetboysassociations
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by ola12(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Sense will not kee you grin
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by ola12(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
When I watched d music video, I just thought they looked gay
Re: Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users by Frankicent(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

lol good luck if you sell it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) / Churchill Joins Anambra Bigwigs, Kings Makers At Commissioning Of 11km Road Proj / 'stress Doesn't Really Go Well With My Outfit' - Hushpuppi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.