Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani (501 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Ogun: Gbenga Daniel Asks Abiodun To Stop His Monthly Pension, Allowances / North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani by AjijolaBlog(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Senator representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly, Shehu Sani, has declared that the failures of President Muhammadu Buhari won’t “stop him from emerging the next leader of
Nigeria.”Sani, a lawmaker on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, stressed that despite some “challenges and failures” on the part of Buhari, Nigerians will vote for him in 2019.

Featuring on Channels Television, Sani said, “Well, I never have a doubt that President Muhammadu Buhari will win the election in 2019, because I believe that there are lots of achievements that could be attached to his stewardship in the last three and half years.

“We can also see some challenges and some failures on his side. But on a general note, I believe that those who voted him in 2015 still have hope and belief in him that he can lead them to where they want to be.

“And for the opposition party, it is a positive development that you have a lot of people struggling to lead this country. It is interesting.

“And the statements they have been making, there is nothing wrong with it. It is just putting the party on its toes. It will in no way stop the president from emerging the next leader of Nigeria.”

Read more https://ajijolablog..com/2018/09/why-buharis-failure-wont-stop-his.html

Re: Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani by Racoon(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2018
This sudden sai baba zombiesm by Shehu Sanni is not gonna save your sorry ass both on APC or PDP side.
So the once sensible Shehu Sanni can say this
Re: Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani by osazeeblue01: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
AjijolaBlog:
Senator representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly, Shehu Sani, has declared that the failures of President Muhammadu Buhari won’t “stop him from emerging the next leader of
Nigeria.”Sani, a lawmaker on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, stressed that despite some “challenges and failures” on the part of Buhari, Nigerians will vote for him in 2019.

Featuring on Channels Television, Sani said, “Well, I never have a doubt that President Muhammadu Buhari will win the election in 2019, because I believe that there are lots of achievements that could be attached to his stewardship in the last three and half years.

“We can also see some challenges and some failures on his side. But on a general note, I believe that those who voted him in 2015 still have hope and belief in him that he can lead them to where they want to be.

“And for the opposition party, it is a positive development that you have a lot of people struggling to lead this country. It is interesting.

“And the statements they have been making, there is nothing wrong with it. It is just putting the party on its toes. It will in no way stop the president from emerging the next leader of Nigeria.”

Read more https://ajijolablog..com/2018/09/why-buharis-failure-wont-stop-his.html

Buhari is already out.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani by beegodson: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
I believe we are humans and everyone is bound to make mistakes and then it all depends on how you right your mistakes; that,s what makes it better.. PMB has made mistakes and he is doing needful as regards taking steps to correct his mistakes..That is what makes him human. He cannot be judged on his mistake....The past administration made mistakes and did nothing to correct their mistakes...We should rather support PMB onto greatness and growth of this country, rather than condemn.
Re: Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani by mrroy91(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani by yomi96(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
beegodson:
I believe we are humans and everyone is bound to make mistakes and then it all depends on how you right your mistakes; that,s what makes it better.. PMB has made mistakes and he is doing needful as regards taking steps to correct his mistakes..That is what makes him human. He cannot be judged on his mistake....The past administration made mistakes and did nothing to correct their mistakes...We should rather support PMB onto greatness and growth of this country, rather than condemn.

to slap you just dey hungry me, is buhari the only person capable of leading this country? in the midst of increase poverty, debt and violence and economics cluelssness? when none of your family members was killed, you still eat 3 square mills, why will you not be saying thrash, never reinforce failure

Re: Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani by omolami: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Shehu Sani, it is a good thing that you accept that your boss is a FAILURE.. Be informed that Nigerians already know what should be done to failures. Nigerians abhor FAILURES. WILL BE VOTED OUT.
Re: Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani by KanwuliaExtra: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Has Tinubu’s failure stopped him? undecided
Re: Why Buhari’s ‘failure’ Won’t Stop His Victory In 2019 – Shehu Sani by lucy10(f): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
This how people who are looking for impunity speak. You and your Buhari will surely be voted out come 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bright Nwanne: Ready For Leadership / Forget APC, Let's Support Pdp-davido. See Pics / Before You Kill Buhari And Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.