Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Shadow (final Episode) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadow (final Episode) (269 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / The Man I Married - Final Episode / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Final Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shadow (final Episode) by cherry6(f): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
She rushed into her house with little attention to the door being ajar. The fear of what happened caused her to shiver on the leather couch in her living room. She wrapped herself beneath a woolly blanket but the cold wasn't from the outside but from within her. She laid her head on, face upward with tears rolling down her cheeks and every inch of her turning red. In the unbelievable, she combed her hair with her fingers and gripped it as though she wanted to pull it all out. She screamed.

Check out other episodes @
https://www.amebobabe.com/2018/09/stories-shadow-final-episode-by-ridwan.html?m=1#more

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Brittle Paper And Rihanna To Thank For A Lot Of Things” – Otosirieze Obi / See What This Man Said About Feminist Chimamanda Adichie / Gerald Decelian - Online Marketing Expert In NY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.