Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba (19297 Views)

Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine / Huge Fish Spotted At Yaba. What's The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Born2Breed(f): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
tivta:

I disagree, only a certain set of restaurant owners are rude, they are usually called afo*****

My hand nor dey oh!

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by theGigolo: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
mrjaydee:
Good read.. OP try White house @sabo close to ozone cinemas.. from my calculation they should be making more than a million every 3days.. Food used to be great especially Amala n Gbegiri n Ewedu with Ogunfe..This days the food is not that great again. But, people still patronise them a lot.

I only go there weekends to look for babes and pay for their food, then take them to Ozone cinemas or Silvercafe Bar for drinks, then my home for knacks".

This works any weekend I go there.. mostly those unilag babes, I like 3some and I can guarantee you will get it, if you smart.

This weekend I will be there..anyone wanna join?

Boss make I come do apprenticeship for your side na grin

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Sleekfingers: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
nmreports:

I THOUGHT i WAS THE ONLY ONE.

I used to go there. Someone go dey give me attitude on top of my money.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Prognose: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
konfused:
500 thousand Naira every day from selling food?? That is like 3million naira every week, 90 million Naira every month..... shocked shocked

Biko, is this feasible or are you just quoting figures anyhow.....

Many people think food business is easy and rakes in money. It isn't. The figures he is quoting are bogus. By the time they remove cost price of buying the products, gas/firewood, manpower, salaries etc the profit no dey reach anywhere. Talking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by cjeriia: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

For your mind now u be dauda d knackson.
Gee...!! You must b of the old stock. Omo to remember Dauda d sexy guy aka Nackson no b here oo

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Opinionated: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Prognose:

Many people think food business is easy and rakes in money. It isn't. The figures he is quoting are bogus. By the time they remove cost price of buying the products, gas/firewood, manpower, salaries etc the profit no dey reach anywhere. Talking from experience.

Turnover is not profit now. However, you have not seen foodsellers making up to N1 million per day in sales?
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Prognose: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Opinionated:

Turnover is not profit now. However, you have not seen foodsellers making up to N1 million per day in sales?

Per day? Lol grin

You mean Kilimanjaro et al, def not roadside foodsellers.

I'm not saying its not possible but I highly doubt it.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Opinionated: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Prognose:

Per day? Lol grin

You mean Kilimanjaro et al, def not roadside foodsellers.

I'm not saying its not possible but I highly doubt it.

I mean Buka. You should go out more.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by mrjaydee(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Oga knackson, I dash you.
yansh too big..thanks sha. but na you I want in particular kiss
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Darkseid(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

Correct. Make I quick go pound yam my Egusi don ready.
Oh My God, you don make my watery beans tire me now cry cry
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
faithfull18:
Can you imagine
no reason am
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by AsapBentley: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sijo01:
The woman in the second narrative must be one bleached and painted face entity embarassed
And fat with stretch marks all over[color=][/color] grin
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Born2Breed(f): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
mrjaydee:

Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by mrjaydee(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

she's playing hard to get...hmm

Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Abcruz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
candygist:

Bros give me your number let relates .. I like good things

"The road to hell is paved with gold in the sight of the one lacking good sense"!!!

Repent from what you call "good things" and accept Jesus today. That you may not perish because of your errors!.
Incline your ears to the reprove of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you!
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Abcruz(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
mrjaydee:
Good read.. OP try White house @sabo close to ozone cinemas.. from my calculation they should be making more than a million every 3days.. Food used to be great especially Amala n Gbegiri n Ewedu with Ogunfe..This days the food is not that great again. But, people still patronise them a lot.

I only go there weekends to look for babes and pay for their food, then take them to Ozone cinemas or Silvercafe Bar for drinks, then my home for knacks".

This works any weekend I go there.. mostly those unilag babes, I like 3some and I can guarantee you will get it, if you smart.

Hear the word of the sovereign LORD O inhabitants of the earth;

"is not wisdom calling out?
It's not understanding raising its voice?
You inexperienced ones, learn shrewdness;
You stupid ones acquire an understanding heart.
For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them."

Accept the Lord Jesus today and repent from your evil ways. For the road to hell is paved with gold in the sight of the one lacking good sense!!!

Incline your ears to the reprove of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you!!!
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Born2Breed(f): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Opinionated:

1million Per day Sales for foodsellers? It's impossible.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Bestlily(f): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Darkseid:
Funny thing is that the second woman might be going to church to fight the first business owner for using juju to tie her destiny and business. I'm not to be a tribalist here but that is one thing I love about my Igbo brothers; they'll keep smiling with you even when you bargain ridiculously, but try that with a Benin woman, and you might regret why you opened your mouth to say anything. Again I'm not trying to start any tribal argument; just stating what I've experienced from living in Benin for 20 years.

What you said about Benin traders is true...most times, I think maybe this people wan pay for me because the way they will hush you eh.

in Benin, you beg people to sell their wares to you and then with disgusting attitude.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Prognose: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Opinionated:

I mean Buka. You should go out more.

Ha. Buka. N1m, a day?

OK o
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Ashley86400: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
mrjaydee:

Liar
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by candygist: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abcruz:

"The road to hell is paved with gold in the sight of the one lacking good sense"!!!

Repent from what you call "good things" and accept Jesus today. That you may not perish because of your errors!.
Incline your ears to the reprove of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you!

Thank you pastor. God bless you

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Juliearth(f): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
1wolex85:

Please tell me.

I don't know too
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by qanda: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lovely piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
mrjaydee:

Baba I dey hail oo shocked
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by theunnamed: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Didcot:

You are a fu...cking re..tard!

I know right

That's what I keep telling ppl who won't mind their business.
Just imagine what a fool you made of yourself on NL.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by BlackPantherCri: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Opinionated:
You can share your experiences too.

Why can't you cook at home
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Opinionated: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

Why can't you cook at home

I love doing so but not always practicable.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
mrjaydee:
You should visit Beer parlour thread in Sexuality section of Romance section and help guys addicted to pay as u go girls there
Re: A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba by Fuadeiza(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sijo01:

Is the story not complete already?

cheesy cheesy

I was expecting to see business 1(before business one's story , and also the story on the first shop was a bit not as detailed as the "Business 2" .

I was also expecting him to give us conversation between the business one's attendant and him , to make us see clear difference...

You get cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Tasty Asaro (Yam Pottage) Plus Pepper Chicken Sauce (Photos, Video) / Coconut Rice Recipe!!!! / Let's Do The #SoupChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.