Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) (53242 Views)

BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by toniatt(f): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
they are not is parents. is dad is late , while the mom stays in the next building to my, that man is not kola anidubge

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by gotzy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
pzphoto:
cheesy

See more cute photos of Kizz Daniel with his family >>>> HERE

Kizz daniel
Yoruba Amaka
Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by Olumeme: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
This is Gbadamosi, the developer of Amen Estate, Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by Elayna(f): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
No resemblance
Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by robertito7(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2018
Realist5:
Old pix
He lost his dad to Typhoid 2 years ago. Precisely May 29, 2015.
2015 was 2 years ago **weh done sir
Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by nadigo(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2018
shreder:

Me too o

You guys are right this bloggers are crazy, the picture with kizz Daniels parents are actually Mr Mrs Babatunde Gbadamosi owner of Amen estate Lekki

1 Like

Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by nagalee(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
wanna suck ur breasts miss.. cheesy
bad guy

Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by Doctorflaky(f): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
I thought his father died when he started his caeer. he was even accused of using his father for. . ...

i doubt Validity of the caption of this picture

Those are the developers and owner of AMEN ESTATE. Babatunde and Sade Gbadamosi

1 Like

Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by kekeolu(f): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2018
shreder:

Me too o
Yes o, we in Abeokuta know his father is dead. He was a lecturer at Fed. College of Education, Abeokuta. May his soul RIP.
Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
So because i have a bf now, i shouldn't crush on an handsome celebrity again?

That isn't how this works, man.
OK, ma.
Re: Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) by AnuliKay: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
He has such a beautiful family.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Asaba Set After Iyr Vacation In USA(pics) / Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.