Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

How much does it cost to renew Nigerian Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How much does it cost to renew Nigerian Passport? (467 Views)

How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How much does it cost to renew Nigerian Passport? by wwwkaycom(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
I enquired from a lady immigration officer this afternoon and she told me that it'll cost me 35k to renew my Nigerian Passport. Could this be true? How much does it cost to renew passport in Nigeria pls? Again, when will the 10 year passport come into effect?
Re: How much does it cost to renew Nigerian Passport? by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
wwwkaycom:
I enquired from a lady immigration officer this afternoon and she told me that it'll cost me 35k to renew my Nigerian Passport. Could this be true? How much does it cost to renew passport in Nigeria pls? Again, when will the 10 year passport come into effect?
Re: How much does it cost to renew Nigerian Passport? by 360great(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
25-30k,
wwwkaycom:

(1) (Reply)

Before And After Photo Of These Postcards Will Leave You Shocked / Usa Visit Visa / All You Need To Know About Visiting Okomu National Park In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.