Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth (93321 Views)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / I Will Send You The Easiest PPT Income System To Make Instant Money / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Ndipe(m): 4:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Good for them and an eyeopener for others.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by LZAA: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Roger3D:
ibo boy how come I didn't see your ass on the ibo drug dealer thread? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by sosy25: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Anybody who read this and wants to get a foothold in cryptocurrency RISK FREE should contact the number on my signature. Rainbow Currency is currently at $0.01 and it cannot go down it can only go up. Rainbow Currency is currently being used to buy real products all over the world and also real estate in the United States and Germany. Nigerians need to grab hold of Rainbow Currency now it is at $0.01 and keep it. Thank me later.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Greenback: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2018
Afonjas trying to read topic
grin
Lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Neminc: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Smart guys
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by HardMirror(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

So guide us on which one you have done in Nigeria.....I am willing to learn at your feet sir.

The floor is yours...
https://www.nairaland.com/4731338/part-new-cryptocurrency-project-team

I already have people from Califonia, denmark, indonisia, slovenia on my team, yet no single nigerian as joined from nairaland. This is how nigerians lose opportunities
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by HardMirror(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Ayodeb:
Nice to see cryptocurrency makes front page on Nairaland. We are gradually waking up. I have been on this since 2015! Business and Investment section even threatened to ban any post on cryptocurrencies!!!
my threads have been closed several times glad this was left open https://www.nairaland.com/4731338/part-new-cryptocurrency-project-team

Team is already taking shape thanks to developers who are taking interest in my idea outside nigeria, yet no one from nairaland has responded. Nigerians only know how to pray and wish. They would never think and work on anything worthwhile
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Tozara(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2018
Those heads, though. The oily light caressing them. They just dey shine. grin
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by skincareactive: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
And me, I de run from cryptocurrency businesses. grin

That name "Nico" reminds me of Nico Mbaga.

continue running...you will regret you did...
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Felixalex(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2018
northvietnam:
I thought they said crypto na scam

According to Nairaland rules
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by bamasite(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Good day.

The order now button does not automatically open in a payment processor like paystack.

It takes you to the section on the page where you see account details for you transfer or deposit money into it as well as the email address to send your details after payment.

You should pay on time because there is a current opportunity she shared in her students group which expires tomorrow.

Please for your own good, don't attempt to buy the course through the back door. If you do:

1. You won't have access to her direct phone contact
2. You won't be a member of her alerts channel where she shares opportunities to students
3. You won't be able to submit your assignments and claim the attached bonuses
4.You won't have access to her student investment pools: when some investment opportunities come, the minimum required by each person is so much. With the help of the pool, she groups the students to contribute a little each and then she helps them invest. The principal and profit are then shared equally among the contributors
5. It is her labour, she deserves it
LazyNairalander:

Hello I tried placing order on that link but it was not responding.

Is there other alternative?
Thanks.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by kingofthemall: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2018
bettercreature:
You should not be making any comment concerning Cryptocurrency if you don’t know anything about it
Indirectly, he's telling them to scam the investors.

1 Like

Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
How do you sit on £1b and let it slide to £41m without taking something off the table? Not looking at the numbers but their strategy.

Now at £3.40...can they ever forgive themselves if it goes to £0?
/

Right. Also, when you looks at the chart for PPT, you will notice that in 2 different times the price dropped to zero (0).
Well, I guess they know the value they bring, thats the reason they still hold on.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by LazyNairalander(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2018
bamasite:
Good day.

The order now button does not automatically open in a payment processor like paystack.

It takes you to the section on the page where you see account details for you transfer or deposit money into it as well as the email address to send your details after payment.

You should pay on time because there is a current opportunity she shared in her students group which expires tomorrow.

Please for your own good, don't attempt to buy the course through the back door. If you do:

1. You won't have access to her direct phone contact
2. You won't be a member of her alerts channel where she shares opportunities to students
3. You won't be able to submit your assignments and claim the attached bonuses
4.You won't have access to her student investment pools: when some investment opportunities come, the minimum required by each person is so much. With the help of the pool, she groups the students to contribute a little each and then she helps them invest. The principal and profit are then shared equally among the contributors
5. It is her labour, she deserves it
Please re share the link. it still didn't work. Thanks.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by drealnamdy(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2018
If them still dey naija....SARS for don frustrate their lives for here
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by bamasite(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2018
LazyNairalander:

Please re share the link. it still didn't work. Thanks.

Main http://incomebycommand.com/c/cryptoresults-247bb.htm

You can use this link, which is where the order now button ought to take you.
http://incomebycommand.com/c/cryptoresults-247bb.htm#order3

The order now button should take you to the screenshot attached here.

Alternatively, If you pay to me, I can forward the money to her while she forwards the course the sign up link for you to begin the course. You can can WhatsApp zero seven zero three 455 4516.

Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by TheKingIsHere: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2018
northvietnam:

We should ask Seun.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Xisnin(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2018
bettercreature:
You should not be making any comment concerning Cryptocurrency if you don’t know anything about it
He is right, they made a big mistake by not cashing out part of their profit.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Xisnin(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2018
northvietnam:
Yes, it is. It takes money from some people's pocket and transfers it to the beneficiaries.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by otherway: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2018
northvietnam:

I even saw it in the rules section. Is the owner of this site backward or what?
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by rozayx5(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2018
sosy25:
Anybody who read this and wants to get a foothold in cryptocurrency RISK FREE should contact the number on my signature. Rainbow Currency is currently at $0.01 and it cannot go down it can only go up. Rainbow Currency is currently being used to buy real products all over the world and also real estate in the United States and Germany. Nigerians need to grab hold of Rainbow Currency now it is at $0.01 and keep it. Thank me later.

cheesy cheesy angry grin angry angry grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Chai
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by mechanics(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2018
The business is tempting.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by miket2(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2018
I know these guys personally,

You would always see them walking together around New cross and brockley

They were never gang mambers, they used to do car scams .... getting them on finance and selling them off and fraud

Think I last spoke to them about 5 years ago ..... really cool guys
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by condomuser: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Some smart Ipob yoot there.
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Buffalowings3(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Acjohn:
If na Nigeria una study all that thing na bizness centre una for end.

Unfortunately we are still at the level of define computer as exam question for computer students in Nigeria

Hehehe
Define computer..
Types of computer.. grin
My teachers won't make heaven..

1 Like

Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Buffalowings3(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2018
miket2:
I know these guys personally,

You would always see them walking together around New cross and brockley

They were never gang mambers, they used to do car scams .... getting them on finance and selling them off and fraud

Think I last spoke to them about 5 years ago ..... really cool guys
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Buffalowings3(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2018
bettercreature:

Please find someone else to scam
Last year 1bitcoin was selling for 15000$
Now it is $5000..

Somehow somewhere, someone is accruing huge losses
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2018
northvietnam:

For narialand it is..
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by Roger3D(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Greenback:

Afnja minister of Igbo affairs..
grin
Dem share free amala there?
Lzaa immhotep
I dont talk to pigs this is what I do to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by justli: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Obierika:
As far as I'm concerned crypto currency is a grand scam!

check your statement ten years later. FYI, blockchain is a disruptive technology. It will define the future. Venture capitalist are throwing in money in truckload. Rather than sitback and criticize, if you are remotely fascinated about finance and tech, I'd advice you start learning blockchain as an insider.

Without doubt, a lot of frivolous coins/projects are springing up, but so did a lot tech companies in the early 2000. The fact that most of the online companies that started in the early 2000 had no value, and crashed as soon as the bubble bursted, didn't stop tech companies from taking over the world. The likes of Google, Amazon, Alibab, Facebook, paypal, multi-billion dollar companies were birthed as soon as the dust settled.

Make no mistake about it, universities are having courses on blockchain technology. venture capitalist are all excited about it. Those are the people through whose lenses we ought to look to have a sneak peek into the future
Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by efx91(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Acjohn:
If na Nigeria una study all that thing na bizness centre una for end.

Unfortunately we are still at the level of define computer as exam question for computer students in Nigeria

Even the overall computer governing body in Nigeria, CPN (Computer Professionals of Nigeria), still go paper-based for their professional exams.

Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth by walezy85: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
The earlier we know what digital/cryptocurrency is the better to know more,to learn & earn with little or no investment by participating in cryptocurrency airdrop WhatsApp me on 08036871310 thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.