Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo (32232 Views)

Aerial View Of Ariaria International Market, Aba. / Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) / Warehouse For Sale@ Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Suko110(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
When people with #RealCommonSense and vision rule, this is what u get.... Credit where its due

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Mpanyi: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
allcomage:
Waoh! Anambra, home of entrepreneurs and educators. Due to their entrepreneurial spirit, they owe 65% of properties in enugu,75% in abakiliki and 95% in Anambra state.

aYou just wanted to sow division but Igbos are wiser than you and your people. Far wiser child

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by RZArecta2(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
APC zombies will hate this cool

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by stanluiz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
More
Op I guess that industry is intafact beverages. Producer of hero drinks.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by stanluiz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
allcomage:
Waoh! Anambra, home of entrepreneurs and educators. Due to their entrepreneurial spirit, they owe 65% of properties in enugu,75% in abakiliki and 95% in Anambra state.
Igbos should ignore this idiot. Nobody should quote him. They want to derail this beautiful thread.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Homeboiy: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
allcomage:

Don't be stupid my friend

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
More from Harbour layout

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BiafraIShere(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
allcomage:
Common zuzupu from this place!! Ezi ohia, we know your intention but Igbos are more matured than this, inugo??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by ijemishkisic(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Let Japan not see it ooo, so that they wount repeat what they did in Pearl harbour in 1945.....

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Simbrixton(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
allcomage:
imo are better than u
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by stanluiz(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:
This is nice but....
But what? Say your mind. Shameless and hateful creature.

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Ttipsy(f): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Anambra na industrialized state na, who doesn't know?

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Yomit71(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
so with these two pictures, its the best southeast can point to as their economic hub, its a shame o if you have no one to tell you
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Harbour industrial layout has good roads network

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by weldersmind(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
pls how do I get to this harbour industrial layout in onitsha from NKPOR. really need to submit my resume in some of those companies there

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
weldersmind:
pls how do I get to this harbour industrial layout in onitsha from NKPOR. really need to submit my resume in some of those companies there
Headbridge

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by stanluiz(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yomit71:
so with these two pictures, its the best southeast can point to as their economic hub, its a shame o if you have no one to tell you
Afonja will you crawl back to your Oshogbo slum. Always obsessed with Igbo threads Tufuakwa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Harbour

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by stanluiz(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
We need more industrial estates like this in the East. Igbo in other regions should please in the name of God remembers home. Charity begins at home not at Lagos, abuja or kano.

I don talk my own.

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Yomit71(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
stanluiz:
Afonja will you crawl back to your Oshogbo slum. Always obsessed with Igbo threads Tufuakwa
if osogbo is a slum then i wonder what umuiha is, take this

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by nwamabo247(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
HI NAIRALANDERS my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Yankee101: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Igbo go develop. Confirmed.
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by SmartMugu: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
In fact, Aregbesola is working in Anambra.
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by stanluiz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
RZArecta2:
APC zombies will hate this cool
Especially those from the brown roof republic of the wild waste. Very envious set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
allcomage:

100% in Nigeria grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Yomit71(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
donate money for your bloda oo @nwamabo247

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by SachaBastien(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
There goes the Igbos again, developing elsewhere and not their own states.... Oh no! It's Onitsha! sad Once again I guess I have to confess.... Igbo amaka! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by otunde527: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by BeautifulMind2: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
More from Harbour.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo by Smarkie: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
the home business hub in west africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.