Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (19900 Views)

Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Reno hook this one for neck like this.... grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by OlaAshawo: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
madapcmod:
The Zombie could not swear because the truth was facing him directly.

to be a Buharist Zombie, you must kill your conscience and defend the indefensible.

what a pity!
and you must be a cultist

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by OlaAshawo: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:
It is haram to swear by anything other that Allah . So Reno should go to hell !
We do not swear on the Quran, or on the Prophet (pbuh), or on the Ka'bah, or anything besides Allah...

Ibn Umar (radhi allahu anhu) narrated, ‘The Prophet (sallallahu aliahi wa-sallam) said, ‘Allah has prohibited you from taking an oath by your fathers. He who must take an oath, may do so by swearing in the Name of Allah or he should remain silent.’‘ [Agreed upon] Ibn Umar (radhi allahu anhu) also reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu aliahi wa-sallam) said, ‘He who swears by other than Allah, commits Kufr and Shirk.’ [Musnad Ahmad]

yeroba Muslims don show

7 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Born2Breed(f): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
stane007:
Reno Omokri who reacted to the alleged nepotistic appointments of President Buhari, was dragged into an exchange by a Buhari President who wouldn't swear with the Quran that Buhari has been fair with his appointment. 

The comment led to series of exchanges captured in the screenshots shared below; 

https://lailasnews.com/between-reno-omokri-and-a-buhari-supporter-who-wont-swear-with-quran/

lalasticlala

This Reno is a smart guy.

That Abatcha guy dodge the question codedly.

8 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by EmekaMD(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Sabdeejat post=71287975][/quote]is that all the North has to offer? Votes?
Is that why you give birth to plenty of children when u have no means of supporting them so they end up on the streets begging?

So all this is jus for votes?
It's such a pity and they eventually end up bombing our country

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by NobodyKnows(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
OlaAshawo:
yeroba Muslims don show
PapalsbuIl, maintain your lane o grin
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by NobodyKnows(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
See them grin Reno know Quran pass this one grin
Kindly go to hell .
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Oyindidi(f): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Kindly go to hell .
See how pained you sound. Kindly go and learn about your religion

2 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by alajoshomolu: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
This Reno guy will twist everything and post all over social media with his multiple accounts thinking Nigerians are dumb.

Nobody has been appointed as minister of finance,I'm sure U knw d meaning of ACTING.

Thought u said u wr a pastor? Wy not face ur so called calling and continue scamming ur flock instead of commenting on every single issue like someone possed?
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by NobodyKnows(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
See how pained you sound. Kindly go and learn about your religion
How pained I sound ? Lmao .
Madam, go serve your little boy dinner and stop spewing trash here.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by OlaAshawo: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

PapalsbuIl, maintain your lane o grin
lol this my old friend
cheesy
someone cannot play with you again grin
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

How pained I sound ? Lmao .
Madam, go serve your little boy dinner and stop spewing trash here.
Go wash plate and learn more about the Quran

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by NobodyKnows(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go wash plate and learn more about the Quran
I don’t blame you .
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by NobodyKnows(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
OlaAshawo:
lol this my old friend
cheesy
someone cannot play with you again grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Oyindidi(f): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

I don’t blame you .
mtcheeew
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by NobodyKnows(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
mtcheeew
Orrbi tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by NZAN(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Reno is a coward, he blocked me on twitter because I challenge one of his stupid nuggets.

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Awoleesu(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
madridguy:
Mtchew
Eeyah! The thing hit you like mud? Pele...

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by bigpicture001: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:
We do not swear on the Quran, or on the Prophet (pbuh), or on the Ka'bah, or anything besides Allah...

Ibn Umar (radhi allahu anhu) narrated, ‘The Prophet (sallallahu aliahi wa-sallam) said, ‘Allah has prohibited you from taking an oath by your fathers. He who must take an oath, may do so by swearing in the Name of Allah or he should remain silent.’‘ [Agreed upon] Ibn Umar (radhi allahu anhu) also reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu aliahi wa-sallam) said, ‘He who swears by other than Allah, commits Kufr and Shirk.’ [Musnad Ahmad]

...did reno ask the a batch person to swear by his shoe?... u cannot read ni..? he said swear by Allah that is written in the Quran u read nd believe....

6 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

What do muslims swear with in court?

9 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by HisSexcellency(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
alajoshomolu:
This Reno guy will twist everything and post all over social media with his multiple accounts thinking Nigerians are dumb.

Nobody has been appointed as minister of finance,I'm sure U knw d meaning of ACTING.

Thought u said u wr a pastor? Wy not face ur so called calling and continue scamming ur flock instead of commenting on every single issue like someone possed?

So why make a northerner acting, or someone from the south can not act abi?

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

They swear with a goat’s left scrotum.

If your call your Holy book that, that is between you and your God.

5 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by OfficialAPCNig: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
I know yoruba moslems would rather swear and die than to fail to lick grandpa ass.

Condemned souls.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Oyindidi(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
NZAN:
Reno is a coward, he blocked me on twitter because I challenge one of his stupid nuggets.
Stay your lane

3 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Oya bros swear with Allah, Swear that u will be happy if a southerner does this same thing that buhari is doing to the southerners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
NZAN:
what exactly did u say to him that made him block u?
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran by positivethought: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

you are another munafiqun,OK swear by Allah that you would be satisfied if a Christian southern president do to the northern Muslims what buhari is doing right now to Christian southerners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad / Ekweremadu Proposes Political Solution To Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention / EFCC Declares Abdulrasheed Maina Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.