Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years. (497 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / 15-Year-Old Kidnapper Arrested With Gang Members In Rivers State. Photos / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years. by InforOrbit: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
An Ikeja High court sitting in Lagos State on Monday, sentenced two former gang members of billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike, also known as Evans to 41 years in prison.

Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo sentenced the convicts, 32-year-old Kelvin Emenike Ukoh and Emeka Obasi, 33 over the abduction of one Ugoje Jude, a shipping agent, and his staff, Miss Piriye Gogo on August 3, 2012.

The convicts were arraigned in 2013 alongside three others: Uche Igbani, 28, Chibuzor Osuagwu, 33 and a 36-year-old woman, Onowu Ngozi, on a 14 count-charge bothering on conspiracy, kidnapping, armed robbery and murder.

The gang had kidnapped Ugoje and another staff, Piriye Gogo who were taken to an unknown destination by their leader, Evans.
Narrating her ordeal before the court, Miss Gogo said that the three men accosted them with rifles on their way home and that she was almost raped inside the car, but was saved by her monthly menstrual period.

While being led in evidence before the court, Gogo disclosed that during the abduction, one of the kidnappers, Obasi, came into the car, after dragging her boss out for negotiation at an undisclosed location, and started handling with her breast.

Gogo said, “He came into the car, tore my clothes, pulled down a side of my bra and began caressing my breast. He thereafter started dragging down my shirt and I began begging him. I begged him until I had nothing else I could plead with.

I begged him intensely for mercy and even told him that I was menstruating.

Story Continues In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/billionaire-kidnapper-court-jails-evans-gang-members-for-41-years/

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years. by Born2Breed(f): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Only

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years. by Homeboiy: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why not by firing squad

(1) (Reply)

Becareful Of Latest Scam In Town / Chaos In The Nigerian Army / Young Man Lands In A Gutter After Drinking To Stupor In Imo State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.