Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed (650 Views)

Global Business Partners Urgently Needed Apply Now! / Global Business Partners Urgently Needed Apply Now! / Fulfilled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sorted
Re: Closed by Akalia(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
BrisbaneQueen:
Hello,

Don't let the scanty posts put you off. I am one of you here. I need writers for ongoing work. My rate is 2 naira per word.

If I consider you an expert writer, I will increase it.

I have an urgent work that I need help with.

Send me an email on

Let me see a sample of your best work, and prove to me in the body of your email that you are capable of articulating and penning down flawless English.

Regards.
Hello, I am interested. However, I operate a payment policy of "payment before work submission" , if it's OK by you let me know so we can proceed. Awaiting your response.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
BrisbaneQueen:
Hello,

Don't let the scanty posts put you off. I am one of you here. I need writers for ongoing work. My rate is 2 naira per word.

If I consider you an expert writer, I will increase it.

I have an urgent work that I need help with.

Send me an email on

Let me see a sample of your best work, and prove to me in the body of your email that you are capable of articulating and penning down flawless English.

Regards.
Sent you a mail. Please, reply so we can discuss this project in detail.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Closed by Dygeasy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Akalia:
Hello, I am interested. However, I operate a payment policy of "payment before work submission" , if it's OK by you let me know so we can proceed. Awaiting your response.
What happens IF you disappoint with a short window of time to the project deadline? Anything could happen, you know?

With that said, I can vouch 100% for Brisbanequeen. You've got nothing to worry about. Feel free to hold me to it.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Thanks smiley
Re: Closed by Niggafckyou07(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2018
Let me try my hands on this. I will contact you shortly
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Re: Closed by Carmal90(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
BrisbaneQueen:
Keep your applications coming please.

If I like your proposal, I will give you a paid trial.

I've done that for some folks already.

This position is suited for English perfectionists. People who feel slightly miffed when "I'm" is spelt "am."

I require high standards, and that's why I choose to pay a bit higher than the general consensus payment around here.

Regards!

I send you a mail.
Not qualified??

(1) (Reply)

Closed / I / Buhari Refuses To Renew Oil Licences But Releases List Of Owners Of Block Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.