Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon (2679 Views)

N-power Batch C Stream 2: 390,000 Graduates Being Onboarded / Answers To Most Often Asked Job Interview Questions / n-power Batch C: Umar Farouq Hints On Those To Be Enrolled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by npowerng: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
We are often asked the difference between the Onboarded and Enrolled icon reflecting on the 2017 Beneficiary profile page, kindly see the image below for answers.

Please note that if your status still reflects onboarded, then you are undergoing the validation process.

#NPowerNG

Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Peculiarni(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
npower please, enroll every volunteer member so that all of us we have hope for payment. pls
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Femmylawy: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Am in for N-Agro but my N-Power ID read N-Teach which I guess was behind my status to remain Onboarded instead of enrolled. What is the solution?

npowerng:
We are often asked the difference between the Onboarded and Enrolled icon reflecting on the 2017 Beneficiary profile page, kindly see the image below for answers.

Please note that if your status still reflects onboarded, then you are undergoing the validation process.

#NPowerNG
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
the question is while are some people still indicating onboard after upload their letter which have stamps of the local government and the school
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Olamipapa(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

Hi Npower team, I was asked to re-upload a clear copy of my deployment letter and have done so. Please recheck for verification. 08062398626. Thanks
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by npowerng: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Olamipapa:

Hi Npower team, I was asked to re-upload a clear copy of my deployment letter and have done so. Please recheck for verification. 08062398626. Thanks

Okay, Noted.

After approval your status would change to enrolled.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by npowerng: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Peculiarni:
npower please, enroll every volunteer member so that all of us we have hope for payment. pls

It’s a process and it’s ongoing.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by npowerng: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oma307:

the question is while are some people still indicating onboard after upload their letter which have stamps of the local government and the school

The process is still ongoing, it simply means their letters are still pending, and yet to be approved.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by npowerng: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Femmylawy:
Am in for N-Agro but my N-Power ID read N-Teach which I guess was behind my status to remain Onboarded instead of enrolled. What is the solution?

Your letter is yet to be approved that’s why your status is still showing onboard.

As for the N-Power ID it’s a technical issue it would be resolved shortly just give it time.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Tchalz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
I had my letter rejected.A steel stamp was used on my letter by my Head of PPA, the letter was signed as well...Other volunteers who were posted to the same PPA, who had the same stamp used on their letters passed the validation. I am asked to get my letter stamped.I am assuming the team did not peruse carefully to see that a steel stamp was used instead of an inked stamp, hence the error message on my profile page.
I have worked so hard not to miss this delayed first stipend and should anything out of my control cause me to miss it, I'd greatly be disappointed. I hope to insist that my head of PPA uses an inked stamp on that paper tomorrow, if that will make Npower satisfied.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
npowerng:

The process is still ongoing, it simply means their letters are still pending, and yet to be approved.
thanks, I hope they approve it as earlier as possible
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Dreamkiller: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2018
npower will not pay you, they are going to pay only 3000 beneficiaries, then the rest can go to hell.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Dreamkiller: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2018
join the protest coming up on 1st October against npower on all NSIP offices, this is not going to be a peaceful protest.

because npower does not understand what peaceful protest means, we will speak the language that they understand.

for those of you that can't join the protest then report npower as spam on all social media page.

more communication will come soon.

1 Like

Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by MRXELA(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Dreamkiller:
join the protest coming up on 1st October against npower on all NSIP offices, this is not going to be a peaceful protest.

because npower does not understand what peaceful protest means, we will speak the language that they understand.

for those of you that can't join the protest then report npower as spam on all social media page.

dream killer
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by dbestuncle: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Someone that had this message

"Your Deployment letter was not Approved
Reason: Kindly re-upload with clear STAMP from the head of your PPA. "

And have gone back to re-stamp the letter of deployment.
What else can this person do that u can re-validate her

npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by marklele(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Greetings N-power.
My friend was asked to change his deployment letter to a stamped one and he just did it please help forward for processing.
His phone number is 08062943813.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Olamipapa(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=71288198]We are often asked the difference between the Onboarded and Enrolled icon reflecting on the 2017 Beneficiary profile page, kindly see the image below for answers.

Hi #NPowerNG.
I was asked to re-upload a clear deployment letter last week Tuesday and I did immediately. But the message asking me to red upload a clear copy is still on, even after uploading. Please help and check to know what next. Thanks. 08062398636
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by sucezTP(f): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please where is it located in the profile becos mine is showing blank. Someone should please help me.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Masco2006: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Dreamkiller:

I step in right direction. cos this is the only language they understand
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by ProfGday(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Where is that boy that promised to send alert in batches ?

Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by npowerng: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Olamipapa post=71476633][/quote]

When it has been rectified you would receive a notification.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by npowerng: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2018
sucezTP:
Please where is it located in the profile becos mine is showing blank. Someone should please help me.

Refresh the page or kindly use another device to view your Npvn profile.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by senatordave1(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2018
npowerng:

Morning sir.my letter was not accepted because of no stamp.i stamped it last week with a steel stamp,the head of my ppa doesnt have an ink stamp.i have re-uploaded it but up till now,i havent been enrolled.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by npowerng: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Peculiarni:

It’s a process and it’s ongoing. We are working tirelessly to conclude the process.

Thanks for you patience

1 Like

Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by npowerng: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Morning sir.my letter was not accepted because of no stamp.i stamped it last week with a steel stamp,the head of my ppa doesnt have an ink stamp.i have re-uploaded it but up till now,i havent been enrolled.

It’s still pending, You would receive a notification when it has been approved or not.
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by kolladey(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2018
[q
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin alert don show! Thank you Npower
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Saintimakuh: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Which state abeg
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by pwetie: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
npowerng:

Use Chrome Browser on a mobile device (Android or iOS)....don't use Desktop. If you must use desktop(don't have a smartphone), then you can install an android emulator on your Desktop(like: Nox player.....ensure you turn on virtualization technology/multithreading from your desktop BIOS if your processor supports it to make Nox player run like breeze. Also tweak the RAM allocation from Nox settings to make it faster) to run Chrome browser for android on your desktop.

@ Npowerng.... I re-uploaded my letter from the ppa due to stamp not showing clearly......Do I need to go a step further to provide my details via one of your channels to get my profile enrolled. Or the whole thing is automated?
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by LYPD(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
i was asked to re-upload a clear scanned deployment letter of my PPA of which i did, but my profile is still indicating ``onboarded`` please act fast on this and others. 07056325539. thanks
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by Babson19: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hello, I have uploaded my letter and my status still has on boarded.my number is 07060448771

Okay, Noted.

After approval your status would change to enrolled. [/quote]
Re: We Are Often Asked The Difference Between The Onboarded And Enrolled Icon by ysobanke: 3:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Please for npower build 2016 that stated training match this year, our centre have not been paid any thing. Pls what are we suppose to be paid and where do we log our complain. Thank

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Recruitment / Chi Limited Calling For Test!!! / Seit Consulting Limited & John Davids Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.