Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu (41400 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" / 'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please guys, don't let the media decieve you into voting or supporting this man please! If Ambode steps down, please let's vote for another party...please!!! We cannot continue to live under Tinubu's control! No way!!! Tinubu has used his time, he should give others the freedom to use theirs as well, instead of imposing on us whatever candidate he prefers! This Nonsense must stop! I won't support or campaign for Sanwo because I know Ambode has really worked well and impressed me and many others! Don't let these celebrities decieve you o! They hardly stay in one place....they are also after the money. Let's not get carried away like fools, let's do the right thing instead!!! God bless you all!!!

#IStandWithAmbode2019
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Awoo88: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
This same idiot that was up over buhari's dick as soon as he was elected in 2015. Posting pictures of his frozen drinks. Stupid man for hire. What does prostitute do again

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Damseldammie(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Blackfire:
Who is basket mouth?
He is a famous comedian (i. e the guy on your right side)
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by BabaO2: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
clefstone:
Tinubu's anointed.

But Lagos boys dey form levels those days in UNIBEN. So with all their levels one man is using their head like this. It's either Tinubu has the greatest jazz man ever or Lagosians highly overrate themselves
no jazz anywhere, you earn loyalty and respect if you are a true leader of the people.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Yomit71(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
so na your people he suppose award contract to before?
you have no right or portion in Lagos

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by miqos03: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Aquariann:

But it will be okay for Tinubu to impose Ambode on the party again like he did for the 2015 elections abi?

Tinubu has no preferred candidate and left alone for him, Ambode should continue. But party members said no, let's go for direct primaries and decide that. By this, every registered APC party member (both of Justice, Mandate and Ambode's group) will vote as against selected delegates which can easily be influenced.

Ambode shouldn't fret because of direct primaries since he has done so well. And besides, second term is not a guaranteed right of any politician.

Having said that, Nigerians should be happy for the introduction/adoption of direct primaries by the APC because they'll be the ones to benefit from it in the long run and it is the easiest way to end god fatherism from our politics.

From subsequent elections, more states and parties will have no choice to adopt the direct primaries method and elected officials will struggle to live up to the billing as they know they cannot influence delegates and their performances/track records, will speak for them.
please who is the leader of justice forum in Lagos ?
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Ajibel(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
miqos03:

BRF
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Ajibel(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Please guys, don't let the media decieve you into voting or supporting this man please! If Ambode steps down, please let's vote for another party...please!!! We cannot continue to live under Tinubu's control! No way!!! Tinubu has used his time, he should give others the freedom to use theirs as well, instead of imposing on us whatever candidate he prefers! This Nonsense must stop! I won't support or campaign for Sanwo because I know Ambode has really worked well and impressed me and many others! Don't let these celebrities decieve you o! They hardly stay in one place....they are also after the money. Let's not get carried away like fools, let's do the right thing instead!!! God bless you all!!!

#IStandWithAmbode2019

This same Tinubu gave you Ambode ooo. You're now fed up with Jagaban. Truth is once you pull down a godfather, another one comes in.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Flexy2009(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Basketball mouth face be like
Motor Head lamp

grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by omoiyalayi(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
slawomir:
basket mouth my guy
and bovi are the two comedian that has the real talent

U Sabi better tin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by anaton(m): 2:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Lol
Let him decamp. He'll be impeached and since you Igbos lack competent Governors, you can make him your Governor.

The only incompetent governor in Igbo land is from your party, APC. Je Jukwese!
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Addy003(m): 4:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Aquariann:

But it will be okay for Tinubu to impose Ambode on the party again like he did for the 2015 elections abi?

Tinubu has no preferred candidate and left alone for him, Ambode should continue. But party members said no, let's go for direct primaries and decide that. By this, every registered APC party member (both of Justice, Mandate and Ambode's group) will vote as against selected delegates which can easily be influenced.

Ambode shouldn't fret because of direct primaries since he has done so well. And besides, second term is not a guaranteed right of any politician.

Having said that, Nigerians should be happy for the introduction/adoption of direct primaries by the APC because they'll be the ones to benefit from it in the long run and it is the easiest way to end god fatherism from our politics.

From subsequent elections, more states and parties will have no choice to adopt the direct primaries method and elected officials will struggle to live up to the billing as they know they cannot influence delegates and their performances/track records, will speak for them.

Ambode has every reason to fret... All odds are not in his favor, the mandate group consists of set of guys that normally follows tinubu's orders, they are said party leaders in various constituencies, who the same Ambode in the last 3years has refused to acknowledge, hasn't been giving them their 'rights', even the Bible says give unto Ceasar wat belongs to Ceasar, it's glaring that of a fact, Ambode has tried in the development of the state, but the direct primaries is a way of making him pay for his sins, the only way he can escape this is if Tinubu supports him, then that way the mandate group would support him because they can't go against the leader of the party, and you said something about Ambode group, lol ambode's political strength lies only in the epe region, which of course isn't quarter has strong has the mandate group,
Ambode has to be extremely careful, no matter how smart you are, your boss remains your boss, if he misses it, it could end his political career, coupled with his wife who literally embarrassed a priest.. Mehn karma has surely caught up with Ambode, that's why it's also good to start well, so you can finish well.. I just hope all of this is just to make him understand who the boss remains, and most likely get the support from tinubu before the direct primaries, if not, Ambode is finished politically
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by azlad2010(m): 4:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Blackfire:
Who is basket mouth?
Elenu Apeere
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Jaideyone(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2018
myettiallah:
The brownroof republic entertaining us with their mumuness
From Adeosun
To Tifnubu
To Ambode
To Obasanjos farm being closed down....
Lool..bunch of clowns

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by 13october: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2018
americanson:
they are sophisticated morons...
13th october They are sophisticated and better than you. afterall they brought ACN to you tru OSHOBABA. and control your political terrain form a party in edo and sale it to Lagosian first before we conclude the matter.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Blackfire(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Damseldammie:

He is a famous comedian (i. e the guy on your right side)

Marry me
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Blackfire(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2018
azlad2010:
Elenu Apeere

What is elenu Apeere
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by seangy4konji: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Famzing don begin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by j1mmy: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerians slowly starting to dress like congo Brazzaville people sha!
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Ugosample(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The only person I'm seeing in that picture is DI Adeneye, the astute businessman

I had to go back and look at that pic again

I almost did not recognize him

he has really aged
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Ugosample(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Addy003:

Ambode has every reason to fret... All odds are not in his favor, the mandate group consists of set of guys that normally follows tinubu's orders, they are said party leaders in various constituencies, who the same Ambode in the last 3years has refused to acknowledge, hasn't been giving them their 'rights', even the Bible says give unto Ceasar wat belongs to Ceasar, it's glaring that of a fact, Ambode has tried in the development of the state, but the direct primaries is a way of making him pay for his sins, the only way he can escape this is if Tinubu supports him, then that way the mandate group would support him because they can't go against the leader of the party, and you said something about Ambode group, lol ambode's political strength lies only in the epe region, which of course isn't quarter has strong has the mandate group,
Ambode has to be extremely careful, no matter how smart you are, your boss remains your boss, if he misses it, it could end his political career, coupled with his wife who literally embarrassed a priest.. Mehn karma has surely caught up with Ambode, that's why it's also good to start well, so you can finish well.. I just hope all of this is just to make him understand who the boss remains, and most likely get the support from tinubu before the direct primaries, if not, Ambode is finished politically

Ambode is a lily livered guy

where I come from, the governor will dare the godfather and decimate him ruthlessly

Ambode should be a man, and stop begging like a pussy. you are a governor already, you are not looking forward to being the gov

anyways nothing concern me
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Aquariann: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2018
miqos03:

Fashola, (founded by his late dad) and that's the group the other contestant, Hamzat belongs to.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Aquariann: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Jokerman:

So why no direct primaries for Buhari or even Remi Tinubu??

Get updated bro, APC adopted direct primaries for presidency, that's was why PDP were scared the other day shouting APC wanted to allocate figures to themselves in preparation for 2019 presidential election.

Also at the state level, Lagos APC also adopted direct primaries for everyone and this include Remi Tinubu. So don't think it's for Ambode alone.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Aquariann: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2018
cruchenutii:

Okay great write up, I don't believe you though because If what you are saying is Completely true, Buhari should be also scared that Direct primaries might disqualify him at presidency level. That is if APC Party Nationwide agrees to Direct primaries.

But I'm very sure it won't. So I still do not agree with you.

As far as I'm concerned, my PVC is a waste because Jide Sanwo-Olu is already rejoicing even when the election is 5+ Months away because he knows the election is just a public ceremony.

APC already adopted direct primaries for the presidential primaries long long Oga mi. Ask around of you aren't in the know. And that was why PDP protested the other day and even here on Nairaland, people were laughing at them wondering what their business was with another party's primaries method.

As for Lagos, Ambode's case isn't foreclosed just yet. Too many elders have tried to intervene and I believe he still has a shot. But like Tinubu stated, it was beyond him alone.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Addy003(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ugosample:

Ambode is a lily livered guy

where I come from, the governor will dare the godfather and decimate him ruthlessly

Ambode should be a man, and stop begging like a pussy. you are a governor already, you are not looking forward to being the gov

anyways nothing concern me

LOL. He's a governor.. No. Doubt... But God used someone to put him there, how would he get votes from the mandate group that according to them he failed to Recognize them... ND they practically decide in the party primaries, before you and I can vote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Famous Places Nigerian Celebrities Take Pictures In Their Houses / Moyo Lawal And Regina Daniels Pictured Together / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.