Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

“Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (44108 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Lomprico2: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Fuçking arse licker and a bloody Coward! angry
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Why can't someone just blow the old thieving crook called Tinubu's brain out? case closed. angry

Were are the so called youths that wants to Run for Governor? or take over Nigeria? they are cowards.
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by ashjay001(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
political respect.
if u speak after him will u die. tinubu is a man like u

Not all animals, are equal.

When pikin reach where fear dey, fear go catch am
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Elliot2(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2018
tallestcash:

I trust the uncultured biafraudd and ipobpig they will disrespect anyone even their fathers and speak foolishly and arrongantly
small small na so ur stupidity dey show.
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by FitnessAndGoodL: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2018
cool
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Elliot2(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2018
deliveryboy:
Not like Igbos who lack respect for their elders and would wake their parents up by kicking their feet.
coneheaded obori from skull mining wasteside!
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Doerstech(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2018
he's no God...
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by farouk2much(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
political respect.
Good talk i wish i can speak english like this i would have comment in every post here in Nairaland
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by africanusvu(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Ganzagangan:
You set know na, but don't worry yannnmiris are speaking inconsequentially on your behalf. Truly beware for they are heralders of political failure and loss.
Ask Jimi Agbaje and co.

Always gree for your masters.

Gbosa Tinubu..Bros I don't see where ur nyannmmiri enter in this discuss. Can't u leave this people alone wit their way of life.They ar apolitical in nature.master in self survival.co exists easily wit others. Trying to survive.yet.as Nigerians they ar now before if ever they shall go Biafra,they have right to pinch tent with any political alliance.see.let me tell u.my mum is Igbo.I may not be Igbo but they made me wat I am today.just try sincerely befriending an Igbo near u.learn from him.if he loves and trusts you.wallahi.he can kill for u.given u a type of connection no politician can give u.yes.I mean it.just let's love lead bross.if Nigeria collapses today.I promise u,we will know what a nyannmiri is made off.they will still be the ones to resuscitate it.pls Hausa.Igbo Fulani.Yoruba.let us leave and see how far this nation can go.thanks brother

Sai Baba!
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by SoNature(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Ganzagangan:
You set know na, but don't worry yannnmiris are speaking inconsequentially on your behalf. Truly beware for they are heralders of political failure and loss.
Ask Jimi Agbaje and co.

Gbosa Tinubu.

Sai Baba!

Yannnmiris must be giving you a sleepless night, sir
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Dinho20(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2018
"We don't want to disobey UN order, Biafrans Should Go with only 5 eastern State" - Buhari begs Igbos, moves to sell off FG Assets in SoutheastEditor17 hrs agoNews,NigeriaAccording facts emerging from a secret meeting held with Buhari and some Northern leaders early this month, he told the Northern leaders that there’s a serious pressure on him, to obey the UN Charter on self determination, and release Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally, and that he should stop violating his fundamental human rights alongside rights of other Biafra agitators held in different Nigerian jails, by also releasing them unconditionally, as well as allow for a UN monitored referendum to test if the people of Biafra wish to continue with Nigeria or not.He also told them that international community said that they have enough evidence that him (Buhari) and his government is violating the fundamental human rights of Biafrans by using brutal force on Biafrans during peaceful protests and rallies.He also told the Northern leaders that if nothing is done right now, that one day, the North will wake up and lose all the assets of Nigeria to Biafra, that there may soon be a UN statement on issue of Biafra and the violation of their fundamental human rights, which may result to a call for Biafra referendum.According to the source, that after their deliberations, Buhari told the Northern leaders that he will only allow Biafra to go on one condition, and that the condition according to him, is that the oil producing area of Niger Delta will be carved out and allowed to remain in Nigeria. Then, only the Igbo speaking states of South East will be allowed to go as Biafra.Also, that all the national assets such as refineries, sea ports, airports, telecomm, etc, belonging to federal government, especially those located within the Biafran territory, must be completely sold off before the referendum will be allow to take place.So, before the Biafra referendum will come, expect that all the critical assets of federal government within the Biafra territory are going to be sold off. This is the latest plan of Buhari. One wonders if this was indeedone of the plans that led to negotiations to sell off some FG assets, perhaps only those located in Biafran region of the country.From this information, it is crystal clear that the only thing binding the leadership of the North to one Nigeria is the oil in the Niger Delta region. So, this close discussion will open a lot issues about what Nnamdi Kanu and many Biafrans have said all along that oil is the issue and not the interest of the people of Biafran region.Now, the ball will be on the court of UN and international community to determine who wants to go or join the rest of Biafra by asking the will of the people of Biafran region to be fully expressed.Another thing is that once these are done, subsequent negotiations will begin to take place and a lot more will be at stake for both parties. But if this report is really authentic as we could tell from the source of the information, then Nigeria is finally breaking up and Biafra will be a free republic of her own.History will be made for generations to come. It is not going to be an easy task but a tedious one that will break hearts and pyschology of many on both sides of the divide. But a new chapter would be opened for two new countries that would thrive along side each other as neighbours and hopefully peaceful without rancour and strife.
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by africanusvu(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Ganzagangan:
Ask Jimi Agbaje and co.

Gbosa Tinubu.

Sai Baba!
.qBros I don't see where ur nyannmmiri enter in this discuss. Can't u leave this people alone wit their way of life.They ar apolitical in nature.master in self survival.co exists easily wit others. Trying to survive.yet.as Nigerians they ar now before if ever they shall go Biafra,they have right to pinch tent with any political alliance.see.let me tell u.my mum is Igbo.I may not be Igbo but they made me wat I am today.just try sincerely befriending an Igbo near u.learn from him.if he loves and trusts you.wallahi.he can kill for u.given u a type of connection no politician can give u.yes.I mean it.just let's love lead bross.if Nigeria collapses today.I promise u,we will know what a nyannmiri is made off.they will still be the ones to resuscitate it.pls Hausa.Igbo Fulani.Yoruba.let us leave and see how far this nation can go.thanks brother

Sai Baba![/quote]
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Curry30: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
political respect.

I wonder. The way they worship Tinubu (an ordinary human) like he's a god.

SW people sef, despite their education SMH!!!
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Malawian(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2018
After Ambode has finished kissing Tinubu's Arse for 2nd Term, na "Pink Lips" him go gather. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by abbeyty(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2018
One of the reasons I don't like politics. I can't deal with this idea of political godfatherism. You can never get it right when you have someone up there dictating to you
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by troublemakea(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2018
julius976:
Jagaban deserves respect. karma is a bitch. your wife slapped a chaplain, you humiliated him . God judgement is upon u

Bro I didn't know it was only me that notice after the then incidence God is made everything work against him
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by bigfish3k: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Igbos were deported from that same Lagos by Fashola back to Igboland and they were crying that he wanted to kill them. Is living in Igboland death sentence? grin

My friend, carry your gala carton and enter road, hold up don dey Iyana Oworo.

are u now against one nigeria?
is a governor suppose to deport a fellow citizen in one nigeria

did we ever deport ur people from PH or any other igbo city?
stop supporting wrong things

2 Likes

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by jumpandpas(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Lmaooooo
E don pain this Ipob miscreant. grin

It's not a joke when we call you wawa niggers descendants of Judas Iscariot. Loyalty, respect and tact means nothing to you. That's why almajiris slap your Daddies up north.

Your treasury is bn looted in Lagos and you're talking about loyalty. If a state governor who happens to be the Number 1 citizen of the state will take permission from his predecessor before speaking in an event, common sense should tell you that that state is in danger.

This cannot happen in Igbo land. Ask OUK., Peter Obi, Chimaraoke Nnamani, they will tell you how their successors treated their FUCKUPS.

Can you tell me the sins of Ambode if not that Tiefnibu is not getting more money as he expected.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo

2 Likes

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Eponyeeboz: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2018
jumpandpas:

Your treasury is bn looted in Lagos and you're talking about loyalty. If a state governor who happens to be the Number 1 citizen of the state will take permission from his predecessor before speaking in an event, common sense should tell you that that state is in danger.

This cannot happen in Igbo land. Ask OUK., Peter Obi, Chimaraoke Nnamani, they will tell you how their successors treated their FUCKUPS.

Can you tell me the sins of Ambode if not that Tiefnibu is not getting more money as he expected.

I'm talking about Lagos and you're mentioning backwards states like Abia. What did Orji achieve in Abia? How many people did he develop in Abia politically?

Just jump in and be comparing a city to your village.

1 Like

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Eponyeeboz: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2018
bigfish3k:

are u now against one nigeria?
is a governor suppose to deport a fellow citizen in one nigeria

did we ever deport ur people from PH or any other igbo city?
stop supporting wrong things

Port Harcourt is not an Igbo city. Your fathers ran and left their properties there and they weren't allowed to take them back.

Stop claiming another person's property as yours.

1 Like

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by jumpandpas(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

I love how you're talking. At least, Yorubas supporting Ambode would see the kind of hateful animals prodding Ambode to fight Tinubu.

You know the funny thing with Igbos, when things like this happen, they foolishly put their mouths and start talking, insulting everyone. When both parties now settle, Igbos would be the scapegoats to be dealt with by both parties

Are you better than the Igbos even in your own state?
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Bobby4090: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Port Harcourt is not an Igbo city. Your fathers ran and left their properties there and they weren't allowed to take them back.

Stop claiming another person's property as yours.

So who took the properties? your own thieving fathers or who? I recommend a brain surgery for you.

1 Like

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by jumpandpas(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

I'm talking about Lagos and you're mentioning backwards states like Abia. What did Orji achieve in Abia? How many people did he develop in Abia politically?

Just jump in and be comparing a city to your village.

Tell me what your state governor has achieved in your state ahead of Abia State. Start from your imaginary revenues that doesn't positively reflect to life of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by jumpandpas(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Bobby4090:

So who took the properties? your own thieving fathers or who? I recommend a brain surgery for you.

Don't you know that Awo stole Biafran monies after the war?
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by bigfish3k: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Dinho20:
"We don't want to disobey UN order, Biafrans Should Go with only 5 eastern State" - Buhari begs Igbos, moves to sell off FG Assets in SoutheastEditor17 hrs agoNews,NigeriaAccording facts emerging from a secret meeting held with Buhari and some Northern leaders early this month, he told the Northern leaders that there’s a serious pressure on him, to obey the UN Charter on self determination, and release Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally, and that he should stop violating his fundamental human rights alongside rights of other Biafra agitators held in different Nigerian jails, by also releasing them unconditionally, as well as allow for a UN monitored referendum to test if the people of Biafra wish to continue with Nigeria or not.He also told them that international community said that they have enough evidence that him (Buhari) and his government is violating the fundamental human rights of Biafrans by using brutal force on Biafrans during peaceful protests and rallies.He also told the Northern leaders that if nothing is done right now, that one day, the North will wake up and lose all the assets of Nigeria to Biafra, that there may soon be a UN statement on issue of Biafra and the violation of their fundamental human rights, which may result to a call for Biafra referendum.According to the source, that after their deliberations, Buhari told the Northern leaders that he will only allow Biafra to go on one condition, and that the condition according to him, is that the oil producing area of Niger Delta will be carved out and allowed to remain in Nigeria. Then, only the Igbo speaking states of South East will be allowed to go as Biafra.Also, that all the national assets such as refineries, sea ports, airports, telecomm, etc, belonging to federal government, especially those located within the Biafran territory, must be completely sold off before the referendum will be allow to take place.So, before the Biafra referendum will come, expect that all the critical assets of federal government within the Biafra territory are going to be sold off. This is the latest plan of Buhari. One wonders if this was indeedone of the plans that led to negotiations to sell off some FG assets, perhaps only those located in Biafran region of the country.From this information, it is crystal clear that the only thing binding the leadership of the North to one Nigeria is the oil in the Niger Delta region. So, this close discussion will open a lot issues about what Nnamdi Kanu and many Biafrans have said all along that oil is the issue and not the interest of the people of Biafran region.Now, the ball will be on the court of UN and international community to determine who wants to go or join the rest of Biafra by asking the will of the people of Biafran region to be fully expressed.Another thing is that once these are done, subsequent negotiations will begin to take place and a lot more will be at stake for both parties. But if this report is really authentic as we could tell from the source of the information, then Nigeria is finally breaking up and Biafra will be a free republic of her own.History will be made for generations to come. It is not going to be an easy task but a tedious one that will break hearts and pyschology of many on both sides of the divide. But a new chapter would be opened for two new countries that would thrive along side each other as neighbours and hopefully peaceful without rancour and strife.

mr man if u are not a niger deltan, better keep off
am a niger deltan and if SE goes, we go with them
because we are the closest in cultures, religion, beliefs etc

u cant force us to be with yorubas whom we dont have any similar attraction for

btw, why is every region dragging the niger delta to be with them self
i know is just because of oil not because of likeness of cultural affiliation but they forget that our closest cultural affiliation is the SE, any movement for the niger delta will be to the S/EAST . others can go to hell

yorubas and hausas please stop dragging us to join u. we are for the SE

3 Likes

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Eponyeeboz: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Bobby4090:

Ask your father who took his properties in Port Harcourt. Remember what Wike did to you Ipob criminals? grin

1 Like

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Eponyeeboz: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2018
jumpandpas:

Are you better than the Igbos even in your own state?

Just watch what would happen to you guys when they settle this fight.

1 Like

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Otunba2004(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Igbos were deported from that same Lagos by Fashola back to Igboland and they were crying that he wanted to kill them. Is living in Igboland death sentence? grin

My friend, carry your gala carton and enter road, hold up don dey Iyana Oworo.

haha oga this one too much now, my belle don swell up with laughter ����,,,, I begg you my brothers and my sisters from East make una no vex jare,, you can easily go back to your eastern part if you're not comfortable the way tinubu control Lagos, you have an option instead crying like small baby.
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by bluecircle470: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2018
redsun:
I wonder what is in thier heads, obviously not normal brains. Men that still reason like toddlers,even when they are supposedly educated adults.

If you’re in that position you will do same or worst.
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by jumpandpas(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Just watch what would happen to you guys when they settle this fight.

We survived the war, what else can you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics / Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.