Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

“Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (44110 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by bigfish3k: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Port Harcourt is not an Igbo city. Your fathers ran and left their properties there and they weren't allowed to take them back.

Stop claiming another person's property as yours.

that one concern u, its an igbo city and fore fathers mistakes have been corrected. am from there and am igbo. we inclining eastwards

1 Like

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Lipscomb:
kid spotted more reasons I don't like to argue with you guys here.
If u know how I dread commenting sometimes ehn.
Most people here don't reason and when they want to comment they use insults instead of a better argument.

This site is gradually becoming a shadow of proper reasoning.
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by mywells: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2018
Esseite:
Its shocking after 4 years, Ambode does not have that independent charisma fashola, aregbesola, amosun etc had while still being loyal.
i just tire, I think the only one that reason like that

1 Like

Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Kobicove(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Esseite:
Its shocking after 4 years, Ambode does not have that independent charisma fashola, aregbesola, amosun etc had while still being loyal.

Who told you that Aregbesola is independent or Tinubu? undecided
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by gozie112(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2018
farouk2much:
Good talk i wish i can speak english like this i would have comment in every post here in Nairaland
lolz grin grin just say u do t know much in politics
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Lipscomb(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

If u know how I dread commenting sometimes ehn.
Most people here don't reason and when they want to comment they use insults instead of a better argument.

This site is gradually becoming a shadow of proper reasoning.
I tell you bro
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by thirty(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
One of those who could have assisted Ambode is Musiliu Smith the new Chairman of Police Service Commission. But Ambode treated him so badly. The man has been attempting to see the Governor for over 6 months. He has called him more than 200 times, phone rang but no response. One day, Smith called Ambode's ADC and asked him to give the phone to his Oga. The ADC pleaded with the Retired IGP not to allow his career end just like that. He said the Governor would sack him instantly if he tried that but he advised Smith to keep on calling the Governor, may be one day the Governor may decide to pick his call. Smith was shocked. He reported Ambode to first to Jagaban, then to Femi Okunu and later to PMB. Recently, Smith asked PMB to stay clear of Lagos Politics and allow the Party to solve their problem.

Smith was calling Ambode to warn him of this perceived danger he had seen long before now so that he can make amends but the Governor must have thought that anyone who calls him is a beggar!!!
A big lesson.
Copy!
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
julius976:
Jagaban deserves respect. karma is a bitch. your wife slapped a chaplain, you humiliated him . God judgement is upon u
so God might be involved in this? I won't doubt
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by michealewela: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
jumpandpas:

Your treasury is bn looted in Lagos and you're talking about loyalty. If a state governor who happens to be the Number 1 citizen of the state will take permission from his predecessor before speaking in an event, common sense should tell you that that state is in danger.

This cannot happen in Igbo land. Ask OUK., Peter Obi, Chimaraoke Nnamani, they will tell you how their successors treated their FUCKUPS.

Can you tell me the sins of Ambode if not that Tiefnibu is not getting more money as he expected.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo
A sitting governor was kidnapped in anambra..
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Yankee101: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Na human being oh
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by jaggabban: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Igbos were deported from that same Lagos by Fashola back to Igboland and they were crying that he wanted to kill them. Is living in Igboland death sentence? grin

My friend, carry your gala carton and enter road, hold up don dey Iyana Oworo.

I love u. Am hapi
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
I am disappointed in Ambode. I thought he was a man. But then, what do you expect when a serving Governor can't confidently rely on his own SCORECARD to speak for him in his re-eection bid?
I thought I was going to see a Lagos version of how Oshiomhole dethroned ANNENIH'S GODFATHERISM in Edo state. Sadly, apparently, Ambode doesn't have the wherewithal.
My question is " Who elects the governor in Lagos State? The Over 15 million masses or Tinubu? Nigerians need a shift in orientation for a positive shift and progress in Nigeria. Kenneth Oboh.
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by jumpandpas(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
michealewela:
A sitting governor was kidnapped in anambra..

A sitting governor was teargased and his neck broken in Ekiti.
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by Sleekfingers: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
political respect.
if u speak after him will u die. tinubu is a man like u

Of course he is a man. But tinubu made him the governor. Or do you think it was our vote?

Although I don't seem to like tinubu. But ambode failed to listen.
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by slivertongue: 12:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Tinubu knows beta. Ambode has been speakin b4 &after BAT &it hasnt generated any issue. so wat is different now? 2019?
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
redsun:
I wonder what is in thier heads, obviously not normal brains. Men that still reason like toddlers,even when they are supposedly educated adults.
how do adults think?
Do adults bite the hand that feeds them?
Even toddlers don't dare try it.
Na hunger go kee you.
You with your normal brain, who you epp
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Esseite:
who independence epp
Re: “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Racoon:
This is the mindset of a defeatist.
how many election you don win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi. / Osinbajo Responds To Klint Da Drunk Who Gave Him N5000 (Video) / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.