Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos [photo] (410 Views)

'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos [photo] by 17Ebiscoo: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
A suspected fake mad man was apprehended along Itedo lekki phase 1. According to reports, the man was was caught with 2 iphone 8 and lots of cash.

The residents who caught the man called the police before descending on him but the policemen allegedly left with the iphones without making any arrest.

While beating the man, the angry mob asked who sent him but the man refused to answer instead he insisted on getting his sim card. He was heard repeatedly saying “my SIM, my SIM ” Please can I have my SIM card.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/mad-man-caught-with-2-iphone-8-and-lots.html

Re: Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos [photo] by chris20000: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigeria where anything is possible.

Una don buy phone for the policemen. �
Re: Mad Man Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos [photo] by CodeTemplar: 3:25am On Sep 18, 2018
75% of mad men around are likely fake.

(1) (Reply)

Thief Nabbed And Beaten Mercilessly For Robbing Female Victim Then Romancing Her / Drama As Madman Storms School With Cutlass, Sack Teachers And Students / 14yrs Old Boy Still In Police Detention For Eight Months Suspicions of Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.