Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

“i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin (747 Views)

Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Landlord Denies Raping 14-Year-Old Girl, Says N1,000 Was Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin by 18Ebiscoo: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
A teenage girl is facing life in prison without the possibility of parole after she allegedly stabbed a fellow student in front of her classmates and teacher.

Tanaya Lewis, 17, was charged with premeditated first-degree murder after allegedly stabbing 16-year-old Danyna Gibson at Fitzgerald High School in Warren, Michigan, on 12 September.

According to Warren Police Commissioner Bill Dwyer, the former friends were embroiled in a dispute over Tanaya’s boyfriend and got into a fight in the classroom at around 8.30am.

Prosecutors said that Danyna tried to flee but Tanaya pursued, yelling “I’m going to kill her” while smiling and laughing. Tanaya allegedly then used what was described as a “straight-edged kitchen knife” to stab the victim four times in front of at least 20 witnesses.

Danyna, who was stabbed twice in the back and twice in the chest, suffered a punctured lung and died in the hospital an hour later.

“Premeditation is abundant in this case,” Macomb County Prosecutor Eric Smith said after the suspect was held in the county jail without bond.

“It’s simple as the fact that she brought a knife to school – that in and of itself is premeditation. But there was previous dispute, there (were) things said previous to this … the fact that the defendant chased the victim throughout the class while this was going on.”

In Michigan, a person is tried as an adult from the age of 17.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/im-going-to-kill-her-17-year-old-girl.html

Re: “i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin by OneCorner: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
They should leave her jare.
She’s still young
Re: “i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin by danny56: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Too much exposure and civilization....
Re: “i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin by thorpido(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why not death sentence?She's not useful to the society.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
OneCorner:
They should leave her jare.
She’s still young
Mumu

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin by thorpido(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why not death sentence?She's a psycho who is not useful to the society.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin by Galaxydon1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
OneCorner:
They should leave her jare. She’s still young
Thunder fire you
Re: “i’m Going To Kill Her” – 17-year-old Girl Says As She Laughs Hard While Stabbin by rex444(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2018
So the whole school just dey dey watch tom dey pursue jerry and no one person deem it necessary to separate em

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grandmother Kills And Cooks Granddaughter-cnnblog.com / Germany-based Man, Murphy Idahosa, Banished For Disrespecting The Oba Of Benin, / Exactly Today In 2004, I Became Victim Of An Acid Bath – Survivor Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.