Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Village Prince And I - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Village Prince And I (32496 Views)

My Madam And I (part Two) / The Prince And The Siren / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Village Prince And I by Kaycee9242(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
nawaooo nnamdi should help and talk to d prince na b4 he considers suicide. op u are doing a great work thanks so much
Re: My Village Prince And I by mychiveous(f): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nice story but, your update isn't regular.
Re: My Village Prince And I by Tobennz(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ts bin a lng tym oo, wer u go na op? Abeg sama us anoda one. Or if d book don complete tell me make i pay na abeg... Me no lyk suspense oo, i no knw for other readers ooo..
Re: My Village Prince And I by kzea4real(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
I really enjoyed the story from A to.... But can't wait for the next update. Thanks
Re: My Village Prince And I by skubido(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
OP tanks for the update
Re: My Village Prince And I by Ann2012(f): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: My Village Prince And I by Viciyoung(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
My village prince and I sequence 17 Continues.. AFAMEFUNA POV I saw her standing smiling at me, I tried to reach for her calling her name but the more I try to get to her the more far away she seems, slowly she began to fade away, I continue calling her name as I jerk up from sleep, I looked around and saw that I was in my room in the palace, so that was a dream, but just then everything that had happened came flashing back to me. AFAMEFUNA: Amarachi. My heart, my love, the only woman that has made me feel complete, the only woman I see in my dream, my heart couldn’t believe she was really dead, I gave out a scream in anguish as I broke down in tear, my heart has been ripped out of it spot. AFAMEFUNA: Amarachi, am sorry, am sorry. Yes it was my fault, I couldn’t have left, I could have stayed, just maybe this won’t have happened, I could imagine how she felt helpless on that day, i could have been there to protect her, that was what i promised her but i had let her down, had betrayed her all over again, can she ever forgive me, what am I to do, I couldn’t take the pain anymore, it was eating me up and that I lost her because of what, all this, I looked around my room and my hurt turned to anger and hate, I got up and started destroying everything in my room. One of the guards ran inside. GUARD: my prince are you okey. AFAMEFUNA: get out, get out I shouted at him and he immediately ran for his life seeing I have lost all my senses, and I continued from where I stopped destroying the plasma TV on the wall, the door swing open and my mother face came in view, as I saw her looking so worried my hatred for her increased. AFAMEFUNA: what do you want. I shouted at her sending her a dagger look. LOLO AGBONMA: my son, you have to calm down, you didn’t know what happened, that girl is evil and you are too blind to see this. AFAMEFUNA: no you all are the ones that are too blind to see how wonderful she was and I know it because I have interest in her that’s why you people decided to kill her. LOLO AGBONMA: Afamefuna, why will you say something like that, you know I and your father are not like that. AFAMEFUNA: believe me, I don’t think I know you guys, what am I even saying, of course I don’t know you guys, I don’t, but let me tell you this, you all will regret what you did to her, all of you, now leave my room, leave. LOLO AGBONMA: Afamefuna please. AFAMEFUNA: leave now, leave, I don’t want to see your face leave. My anger was taking control and her presence just made it worse, she ran out of my room in fear, I fall down on the floor as I broke down in tear, the pain was too much for me to bare, I have heard to fall in love was a wonderful thing but never knew it was also the most painful thing you can ever imagine. I heard the door opened, I thought I told them I didn’t want to see any of their faces, I turned round to face Nnamdi. NNAMDI: my prince. AFAMEFUNA: what are you doing here. NNAMDI: my prince, you have to calm down. AFAMEFUNA: are you out of your mind, I thought I made it clear that I don’t want to see anyone, now get out. NNAMDI: my prince. AFAMEFUNA: don’t you prince me, where you not there when they had her killed, you joined them right after all you never liked her, now she is dead, you all are happy now. NNAMDI: my prince, Amarachi is not dead. I looked at him, was he trying to make me free better or what. AFAMEFUNA: look am not in for your games. NNAMDI: I am not playing any games or am I joking with you, as I speak to you now Amarachi is in lagos. I got up immediately eager to know what he was talking about. AFAMEFUNA: you are getting me confuse. NNAMDI : I know you are but I don’t have all day to explain to you, but all I want to tell you is that I gave her the address you gave to me, I think she might be there now because she left same yesterday, I even sent you a massage to your email, that’s why I was surprise to see you today. AFAMEFUNA: massage, I didn’t see any massage. NNAMDI: God, I think she might be there now. I don’t know if I should be dancing or shouting but I was really happy to hear that Amarachi was alive and she is already on her way to meet me, I started looking for my phone so I can call Victor to give him the information. NNAMDI: what are you looking for. AFAMEFUNA: my phone, I need to call Victor so he will be aware just incase she comes. Nnamdi joined me in searching for my phone, in no time we found it and I quickly dialed Victor’s number but was disappointed as it was switch off. AFAMEFUNA: his phone is off. NNAMDI: then you should be on your way to lagos. AFAMEFUNA: call that your driver, am going by road. NNAMDI: ok and please no one should hear about this for now. AFAMEFUNA: am not stupid. Nnamdi left my room to do what I asked him to do, I didn’t know what I felt that moment, I was glad and at the same time worried, I just pray she is alright, Nnamdi came later to inform me that the driver was waiting for me, now the problem was how was I going to leave the palace since it was still in the afternoon which Is very risky to use the back door. ************************************* AMARACHI POV It has been four days that I have been in Lagos and I have misplaced the address of the prince given to me by Nnamdi, this four days has not been easy for me as I didn’t know where to go or know anyone here, the money that was given to me by Nnamdi was what had been sustaining me and I know in no time I will have no money left, at night I will find an empty store to sleep then woke up early in the morning before the owner comes, I must say lagos is always busy both at day and at night. I was walking round the market as usual when I sighted a sign board where Sale girl was wanted, it was a local restaurant, I knew I didn’t have any experience in this kind of work but I have now choice, I needed to look for something I can be doing so I can be able to feed myself, I walk inside the restaurant not sure of myself, what if they chase me away or even worse, I just pray I get the job. ************************************* AFAMEFUNA POV it has been four days now since I came back to lagos to look for Amarachi, and this is getting me so worried, what if something bad has happened to her, lagos is a big and busy place also dangerous where it is very difficult to find someone that is missing. I remembered how I left the palace after hearing from Nnamdi that she was heading to Lagos, I thought about using the back door but later kicked against it as it was already noon, without no other way I made up my mind to use the front gate knowing fully well that my parents might try to stop me, just as I thought my mother got up as soon as I entered the sitting room. LOLO AGBONMA : Afamefuna I watched both of them for some time, I really wanted to say something to them but just couldn’t fine my voice, I head to the door only to be stopped by the guards. AFAMEFUNA: if you two don’t get out of my face this minutes, both of you will regret it. LOLO AGBONMA: Afamefuna, where are you going. AFAMEFUNA: that’s none of your business, I leaving this place since you both don’t want my happiness, I am going to look for one. I turned facing the people I called parents, just looking at them brought hatred to my heart. EZE NWANYI: what has come over you Afamefuna. AFAMEFUNA: you have come over me, all my life I always wish I could see my father because I so much thought he was a man of dignity and integrity but right now all I see is nothing. LOLO AGBONMA: Afamefuna, do you realize you are talking to your father. AFAMEFUNA: and do I look as if I care, he seize to be my father the day he sworn to destroy my joy. LOLO AGBONMA: Afamefuna. AFAMEFUNA: mark this day father because it will be the last time you will set eyes on me. I turned to the guards. AFAMEFUNA: now will you let me pass or you want to carry my corpse. They stood not moving, I face my parents again. EZE NWANYI: you are not leaving this palace ever again. He said this getting up, and yes he was angry which I care less. LOLO AGBONMA: Please my son, don’t do this, I know you are angry but if you just rest a little you will be fine. AFAMEFUNA: now tell me which do you prefer, you let me walk out of this palace or I go upstairs to my room and harm myself, after all I have nothing that am living for. EZE NWANYI: you will do no such thing. AFAMEFUNA: try me, I will do lot more, you will lose, because with me dead, this kingship will be taken from this family and I will not even be alive to regret it. My mother broke down in tear, in as much that I want to console her I held myself back, why should I care, my father and I stared at each other eye to eye, I knew he was trying to read me so I had to make a serious eye contact, I will lying anyway about killing myself, why will I when Amarachi is out there but I can’t let them see that can I. EZE NWANYI: let him pass LOLO AGBONMA: my king. EZE NWANYI: quiet woman, what good will he be for me if he is dead. AFAMEFUNA: I knew you were clever. I walked pass the guards and headed to the main gate, which was also opened for me, I sighted the driver that Nnamdi called waiting a little far from the palace gate, I got there and entered the car. AFAMEFUNA: am going to Lagos, hope you know the way. DRIVER: yes, Nnamdi already told me. AFAMEFUNA: good now drive. He brought the engine to life and drove off, my mind was set in Amarachi, I just hope she is okay, I redial Victor’s number but it was still switch off, I wondered where he will be, just hope he has seen Amarachi. To be continued

2 Likes

Re: My Village Prince And I by skubido(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: My Village Prince And I by Viciyoung(m): 12:44am On Feb 17, 2019
My village prince and I Sequence 18 Continues.. AFAMEFUNA POV continue I got to lagos very late in the night and saw no sign of Amarachi or even Victor, I asked the gateman if anyone came by to look for me that day but he gave me a negative answer and this made me worried more, I wouldn’t sleep as I wait for Victor to come home since his number wasn’t connecting, I wasn’t worried about him because this wasn’t the first time his number won’t connect, it happens when ever he has a late meeting or work dinner, and I don’t have his business line. I opened my eyes to see Victor standing close to me, it was already morning, didn’t know when I slept off. VICTOR: Afam, this one you are sleeping on the sofa in the sitting room with your clothes still on, hope you are fine, did everything go well, I mean with Amarachi. AFAMEFUNA: that is the problem, she is not in the village, she is in lagos. VICTOR: wow, how come. AFAMEFUNA: it’s a long story. I told Victor parts of the story I know, he was shocked to hear it. VICTOR: Jesus, does that still happen in this century, what about the police. AFAMEFUNA: I should be the one asking you that. EMEKA: am so surprise. AFAMEFUNA: see, that is the least of my problem now, Amarachi is no where to be found, with all indications it shows you haven’t seen her. VICTOR: no I haven’t, have you asked Musa. AFAMEFUNA: I did, he too haven’t seen her, no one came to look for me or you yesterday. EMEKA: then where could she be. AFAMEFUNA: I don’t know, I don’t know, am losing it seriously. EMEKA: calm down ok, we are going to see her, why don’t we go and check the car parks around the city. AFAMEFUNA: yes, every car parks in lagos, she might have dropped in one of them. EMEKA: okey let’s go then. We left in search for her, we checked every car parks in lagos which we continue everyday but still no sign of her and this was getting me worried and scared, I was brought out of my thought when Victor called my name. VICTOR: Afam, you have to stop. He sat down opposite me. VICTOR : you haven’t had anything solid to eat from the pass two days now, do you want to kill yourself. AFAMEFUNA: am scared, what if she got into a wrong bus and… VICTOR: nothing has happened to her, she is fine, if you are thinking maybe she is dead, come on, think positive. AFAMEFUNA: I am, what do you have me do. VICTOR: lets go to the police station and file a missing person report. AFAMEFUNA: why didn’t we thought of this earlier, that will be better. EMEKA: ok, you have all her personal details. AFAMEFUNA: I know her name, her age, where she is from. EMEKA: and her photograph. AFAMEFUNA: about that, I have one. I brought out my phone and showed it to him, I remembered when I took this photo, she didn’t know, she was laughing so hard about a joke I said, I took that picture so I could always see her laugh, now I do realize I missed her so much and I will go mad if I don’t see her soon. EMEKA: this will do. AFAMEFUNA: ok, so can we go now. EMEKA: if you want, I will just go and drop my brief case. AFAMEFUNA: ok . I stood up why he left to drop his brief case, he came back few minutes later and we head out to the police station. ******************************* AMARACHI POV it has been days now since I started working in the restaurant, yes I got the job, the interview wasn’t that difficult because they were desperately in need of someone, and i happened to come just in time, the life in the city wasn’t that pleasant but still i thank God for providing for me, i so much missed my mother, and i pray she is happy where ever she is right now. Sometimes i wish i could go back in time to change everything but that was impossible, how i wish i had never meant the prince maybe things could have been more better than now, i know my life wasn’t a pleasant one but it was more better than this because no matter how hard i try to feel happy i still find myself feeling lonely, thought i will get use to it by now but that wasn’t happening. The restaurant wasn’t that big but was patronized by a lot of people because it’s in the center of the lagos market, we close very late in the night only on weekends but during the week we close very early, we were seven girls and three boys in number, and my boss name was called Big mama, she is marriage with no kids with her current husband, as i heard she had three children with her first husband, both of them are in their late 50s, Big mama is a very nice and easy going person and generous too, she was the one that helped me with accommodation when she heard my story, so i was living with them, but i can’t say same for her husdand uncle Joe as i normally call him, i don’t know much about him but i knew he was not a good news and i have observed the way he looks at me when ever he is around me so i always kept my distances, won’t want any trouble, i just needed a little time so i will be able to save enough money to rent my own accommodation. Samuel who is also a worker there was the only friend i had, though i do talk to the rest of my co-workers but Sameul was the only one that i was really close to and knows my story too, he is a gentle guy and hard working too, peole at the restaurant started having the thought that i and Samuel might be having something going but that didn’t affect our friendship, i had nothing to fear because Samuel already have a fiancee who he loves so much and won’t cheat on her, he was more like my big brother and many times has helped me from the men that tried to harass me sexually at the restaurant, evrerything was working well for me and i was happy but never knew my happiness will be cut short soon enough. ******************************** AFAMEFUNA POV I was already going crazy looking for Amarachi, it has been a month now since I and Victor made a complain to the police but they haven’t called to give me any good news, I even promised any one who could find her whereabouts One million naira as Victor told me that the people will do anything for money but yet no news and I was growing impatient, Victor was not at home, he had gone out to see his Aunty from his mother’s side, she stays in another part of Lagos and owns a restaurant, she is married, he offered I came with him but I just couldn’t, I prefer to use my free time to look for Amarachi. To Be Continued….
Re: My Village Prince And I by skubido(m): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: My Village Prince And I by Kaycee9242(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
why do I have the feeling that Victor's aunt is same person amarachi is staying with. op well done
Re: My Village Prince And I by Youngados(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2019
incomplete story, how will l get the conclusion?
Re: My Village Prince And I by skubido(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Youngados:
incomplete story, how will l get the conclusion?

Who told you is incomplete?
Re: My Village Prince And I by Viciyoung(m): 1:36am On Feb 19, 2019
My village prince and I
Sequence 19
Continues..
VICTOR POV
I hate seeing my friend Afamefuna in a bad state, since Afamefuna came to stay with me I have grown fond of him, he is like my brother now and he is a very humble guy judging from his background, he is always a cheerful guy but ever since the disappearance of Amarachi, a girl he saw and fall in love with he has not been himself, even without me knowing who she is i know she much be an angel to make Afamefuna a prince of a great kingdom fall in love and I pray she is alive somewhere and healthy, I am on my way to see my Aunty, haven’t seen her for a long time now, all her children are all living outside Lagos and being my favorite Aunt I always try to go see her mostly when she is married to that fool of an husband, well I hate the guy, he is rich but also stupid and an womanizer, I wonder what my aunty was doing with him, anyway it her choice and am going to stand by her.
I told Afamefuna to go with me but he just couldn’t give himself a free time, I pray he finds peace.
AMARACHI POV
I quickly ran out to answer my boss calls, she was sitted outside the restaurant far from the costormers, she hates it when she calls you more than two times.
AMARACHI: yes ma’am you called me.
BIG MAMA: yes I did, I want you to take that meat.
Pointing at a black bag that is placed on the floor.
BIG MAMA: take it home and put it in the fridge, make sure you wash them before putting it in the fridge ok, and place some apart so i can use it to cook this evening when I get home.
AMARACHI: ok ma’am.
BIG MAMA: don’t go and sleep there ooo.
AMARACHI: I won’t ma’am.
BIG MAMA: ok be first.
I took the bag and left immediately but not without taking the key of the house, Big Mama’s house was just some block away, so I didn’t need to take any transport, I opened the big black gate and entered the building, there was no gateman because the last one traveled to his village and didn’t return, no body heard from him again, the house was a two storey building, I walked inside the house and got busy, my boss husband wasn’t at home and I was happy about it, I started with my work that in less than few minutes I was done, I cleaned the kitchen and prepared to return to the restaurant.
As soon as I went into the sitting room I saw my boss husband, uncle Joe entering too from the front door, he was just coming back from work I suppose.
AMARACHI: Good evening sir.
UNCLE JOE: Good evening, how are you.
AMARACHI: fine sir.
UNCLE JOE: you didn’t go to the store today.
AMARACHI: I did, ma’am sent me to do something at home, but am done now so I want to go back to the restaurant, she will be waiting for me.
UNCLE JOE: you mean my wife is not at home.
AMARACHI: no sir, I will be leaving now.
I wasn’t comfortable with the way he was looking at me, only God knows what was going on in his mind now, I was almost at the door when he called me.
UNCLE JOE: before you go help me to take this brief case to the bedroom.
AMARACHI: ok sir.
I took the brief case from him and head to his room, I didn’t suspect anything as it wasn’t the first time I was taking his brief case from him or the first time of me entering their bedroom but that moved I made was a very wrong one, as I turned to see him at the bedroom door immediately I dropped the brief case, he closed the door, looking at me seductively.
AMARACHI: sir, I have kept it, can I go now.
UNCLE JOE: no, there is still one thing you have to do for me.
VICTOR POV
I arrived at my Aunty restaurant, I killed the car engine after parking my car in a space I saw just right in front of my the restaurant, she was sitting at the side of the restaurant, immediately she saw me she got up and we embrace.
BIG MAMA: look at you, Victor, it is not fair ooo, even if your cousins don’t have time to come see me it very understandable but you that stays in the same city with me, tell me how can you say you are too busy to come visit me.
VICTOR: Aunty B, it not like that, believe me this past months has been really busy for me with work and a friend of mine too that needs all the help he can get to deal with some issues that is going on with him now, but I am here now right.
BIG MAMA: I heard you, I know you will always have an excuse, sit down.
We both did.
VICTOR: so how has business been going.
BIG MAMA: well we thank God, with the way you have been too busy I know work is fine.
VICTOR: as always.
BIG MAMA: so what about our wife to be.
VICTOR: she is fine.
BIG MAMA: she better be fine, after all the only thing she is good at is spending your money, I wonder what you see in her.
VICTOR: Aunty, please not today na.
My aunty never for once likes my fiancee, I have tried to make it possible but yet it doesn’t work, Becky my fiancee is a young lady that loves shopping a lot but apart from that she is perfect, she was the only woman that stood by me when things was really bad for me and it was with her help I got the work that is putting money in my account now, so am not bother if she spends some of it, she is lawyer and a good one at that, so I know she will always have my back when thing fall out of place, she spends alot yes but save a lot too and that is the part my Aunty don’t see.
BIG MAMA: what do you want to drink.
VICTOR: I don’t want to drink, I want to eat, i am hungry.
BIG MAMA: what would you love to eat then, let me tell one of my girls to bring it for you.
VICTOR: anything but first I need to go to the house to drop my bag and take a shower then I will come back to eat.
A bright smile appeared on her face.
BIG MAMA: you are sleeping over.
VICTOR: as much as I don’t want to see your husband’s face, yes I am spending the night here.
BIG MAMA: na you sabi, I will give you the key then, that’s remain me, where is this girl, she is not yet back, just to wash meat is what is taking forever.
VICTOR: which girl.
BIG MAMA: oh, she is my new worker, you need to hear this girl story you will be shocked, I will tell you later ok.
VICTOR: alright.
BIG MAMA: so go home, she will be at home.
VICTOR: ok, hope your husband is not home.
BIG MAMA: no, he hasn’t come back from work.
VICTOR: better, see you soon.
BIG MAMA: ok sir.
Both of us laugh as I walk to my car, I started the engine and drove off to my aunty’s house.
To Be Continued…
Re: My Village Prince And I by Lifeixgoodd: 6:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Download best story app
http://www.appcreator24.com/apk/app525497.apk
/StoryaimApp
Re: My Village Prince And I by Lifeixgoodd: 6:15am On Feb 19, 2019
Download best story app
http://www.appcreator24.com/apk/app525497.apk
/StoryaimApp
Re: My Village Prince And I by skubido(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Tanks for the update

Op comma continue oooo, that stupid Man must not oooo
Re: My Village Prince And I by Kaycee9242(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2019
op well done my guess was right.
Re: My Village Prince And I by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Well done Op
Re: My Village Prince And I by Viciyoung(m): 2:09am On Feb 21, 2019
My village prince and I
sequence 20
Continues..
AMARACHI POV
I stared at Uncle Joe who has been talking non stop for the pass ten minutes trying to convince me to sleep with me, promising me almost everything thing he has but I am no fool, even if I was dying and starving I won’t dare to betray a woman that has been nice to me ever since i started working for her, I stared at him in disgust, how can a well behave and nice woman end up with this kind of a man.
UNCLE JOE: see no one will find out I promise you, you will not be disappointed, don’t look at my age ooo, I can satisfy you in bed just as those small boys can.
AMARACHI: please uncle Joe, let me pass, I don’t want any of those things, I just want to go back to the restaurant, Aunty will be waiting for me now and angry that I took so much time.
UNCLE JOE: don’t worry about that, you can tell her that i asked you to do something for me.
AMARACHI: still I want to go.
UNCLE JOE: what is even wrong with you, I have been begging you to allow me just once but you are here claiming stubborn.
AMARACHI: I am not claiming stubborn, what you are asking me to do is unspeakable.
UNCLE JOE: there are girls out there that are doing it, what makes you different from them.
AMARACHI: my conscience.
UNCLE JOE: ohhh, I think you want it by force abi.
He was getting angry and I could see it, he took a step towards me, his move didn’t scare me, I have fought with men before but though they are not his age group still I know he was no match for me, I don’t know where it came from but I was ready to fight him with my last strength.
UNCLE JOE: when am done with you, you will come running back to me for more.
AMARACHI: Uncle joe, you need to stop this, I am…
But before I could finish my sentence he pounced on me, trying to fall me to the bed, I use my strength and pushed him back.
AMARACHI: Uncle, am warning you ooo, leave me alone.
He still pounced on me again, this time he succeeded in pushing me on the bed, but as he wanted to come on me I used my leg to push him backward, this caused him to fall to the floor, I quickly got up intending to run out of the room but he held my hand before I could get to the door, with all my strength I turned and pushed him away running out of the room but stopped just before the stair as I came face to face with a young man.
VICTOR POV
I arrived at my Aunty’s house, I came down from my car that I parked just in front of the gate, I rang the bell of the gate and even knocked on the gate but got no response, I putted my hand on the small hole made on the gate to see if the lock was locked and luckily for me it wasn’t, I opened it and went inside, after opening the big gate I drove in and locked it again, I saw my Aunt’s husband car parked, thought he hasn’t come back from work, what do I care, I walked into the house and was visited by silent, I already knew the way to the guest room so I carried my bag along with me headed to the guest room, I have got to the middle of the stair when I heard a scream, I quickly started to ascending the stair only to come face to face with a young beautiful girl, she also stopped as she saw me and I could see fear in her eyes as she was breathing so loudly.
VICTOR: are you okay.
AMARACHI: no…yes…I hmmmm.
She was stammering and I wondered why.
VICTOR: calm down.
I dropped my bag, and walk close to her, that was when I remembered that I heard a scream and the voice wasn’t that of a lady and this made me suspicion.
VICTOR : where is Joe, I saw his car outside so he is at home.
AMARACHI: he is in hmmmm inside the room.
There was something off with her but I don’t know what it is but she was not herself that I know.
VICTOR: go show me.
She quickly turned leading the way, I knew the way to the bedroom but I wanted her to show me, the door was opened and it was unlike Joe to leave the bedroom door open.
AMARACHI: he is inside.
VICTOR: okey, after you.
She entered but immediately stopped, using her hand to cover her mouth, I walked passed her to see the reason why she stopped only to see Joe on the ground in the pool of his own blood coming from his head, he must have hit his head in the wooden part of the bed.
VICTOR: Joe
I quickly ran to his side checking his pulse.
His pulse was still there so he was alive, I thanked God in my mind for this.
AMARACHI: I …didn’t…no..
She was stammering again but this time I ignored her, my first priority was to save his life then she will explain how this happened, I know I didn’t like him but that doesn’t mean he needed to die in this way.
VICTOR: are you just going to stand there saying rubbish or you are going to help me take him to the hospital.
She quickly moved to my side and together we took him to my car, she opened the gate as I drove out.
VICTOR: you are coming with me to the hospital, so get in.
She lock the gate and joined me in the car, I needed her close to me because she alone knows what happened to Joe, this is Lagos so I won’t want her out of my sights.
To be continued..

1 Like

Re: My Village Prince And I by Megamercy(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: My Village Prince And I by skubido(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
Hmmmm..

Tanks for the update
Re: My Village Prince And I by Kaycee9242(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
hmm nawaooo which kind temptation dis man carry come like this? can anyone believe amarachi side of the story? op u are too much plz ride on
Re: My Village Prince And I by Viciyoung(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
My village prince and I
sequence 21.
Continues..
AMARACHI POV
I was shaking as i watched the young man drive in speed, he looks worried that I wonder who he is to uncle Joe, God save me I said to myself, I was so shocked to see uncle Joe on the floor with blood coming out from his head, he had hit his head on the wooden bed when I pushed him, I didn’t know what to do now, if anything happens to him how will I explain myself, who will even believe me that he tried to rape me, God what have I gotten myself into, I knew the young man was keeping me close to him when he told me to follow him to the hospital and I pray he hasn’t concluded any story in his mind.
We got to the hospital and uncle Joe was immediately rushed into the hospital by the nurse and they commence treatment after the young man paid some deposit, I was waiting in the reception lost in my own thought, I knew I needed a miracle that minutes, I so prayed uncle Joe don’t die, the young man came out ending a phone call he was making, his face was emotionless making it hard to know what he might be thinking.
VICTOR: I have just called my Aunty, wife to Joe and she is on her way here, so you better start talking before she gets here, what happened.
I stared at him not knowing where to began.
VICTOR POV
Her face looked so familiar that I have been thinking where I have met her before right from when I met her in the house, but yet I can’t seen to place where I might have seen her, she looks confused and scared and I have been meaning to ask her what happened, I don’t know but I felt relax around her, I know nothing will happen to uncle Joe don’t know how but I knew he will be fine, I called my Aunty to tell her what happened and gave her the name of the hospital and I know by now she will be on her way, so I had to know what happened before she gets here because if Joe wakes up I know he will make a perfect story that will work for him, with the way she was running when I met her and her behavior I knew something was up and I wants to find out.
VICTOR: you have to tell me.
She was looking confused that I can tell, I sat down close to her so she can feel a little comfortable with me.
VICTOR: my name is victor and am the nephew to your boss, I know you are scared but you don’t have to, I don’t like Joe he is only married to my Aunty, so I won’t react on any thing you tell me, I know something happened, I just want know what.
AMARACHI: it …. was a mistake.
With this she burst into tear, I think she has been holding it for a while.
VICTOR: I know, I know, but you have to tell me.
AMARACHI: he tried to rape me, I was only trying to defend myself, I pushed him but I didn’t know he hits his head, I swear I didn’t know, Big mama sent me to wash the meat she bought, after I finished I was about leaving when uncle Joe sent me to take his brief case to his room, I did but he came and close the door telling me to sleep with him, but I refused that when he tried to force himself on me, please I didn’t do anything, I swear.
I don’t know but I believed her, maybe because of her innocent face or because her words were sincere but I just believed, who wouldn’t if they know the kind of person Joe is towards women, but if she is saying the truth then that means Joe will want to get back at her by telling a different story that will put her in trouble.
VICTOR: it’s okey, I believe you.
I could see the shock in her face.
AMARACHI: you believe me?.
VICTOR: yes I do, Joe can do unspeakable things and this might just be one of them.
AMARACHI: will Big mama believe me.
VICTOR: that is the problem, I don’t know, if Joe wakes up I think you are done for it.
This increase her cry, I didn’t want to cause her more pain but she has to get prepare for what will happen.
VICTOR: you need to stop crying, I will help you okey, so you need to stop.
I so wish things don’t turn bad for her.
VICTOR: what is your name.
AMARACHI: my name us Amara.
The name Amara rang a bell to me.
VICTOR: just Amara.
That was a stupid question but I just needed to be sure.
AMARACHI: Amarachi
VICTOR: Amarachi who.
AMARACHI : Amarachi Uzochi
Was my ear deceiving me, that is the same name of the girl Afamefuna has been looking for, yes it might be her, maybe that’s why she looked so familiar, was this really her or someone baring the same name.
It was late in the night now, my Aunty, Amarachi and I are in the sitting room, back in the hospital I was about to ask Amarachi more questions when my Aunty ran inside the reception, she was so worried and I feared she might break down if anything happens to Joe, yes my Aunty loves him so much, I succeeded in calming her down, she so wanted to know what happened but had to keep that part away from her first, the doctor later came out informing us that Joe was fine there was no major damage but he was resting now and won’t want disturbance and i thanked God for this because it will give me time to talk to my Aunty, we were allowed to see him, I and my Aunty went to his ward while Amarachi waited in the reception, he was sleeping when we saw him, my Aunty was about to start crying that she has been doing since she came to the hospital but I remained her of what the doctor said so she held herself back.
Amarachi has told her everything that happened as soon as we got home, she was sitting directly opposite Amarachi who was sitting, while I was sitting at the other end close to the door.
BIG MAMA: you mean my husband asked you to sleep with him and when you refused he tried to force you.
AMARACHI: yes ma’am.
I know Amarachi was scared that I understand but I don’t understand the behaviour of my Aunty, she was a bit calm in this kind of situation, I was expecting more from her, like apologizing to the young girl or something.
BIG MAMA: Joe, Joe.
I didn’t know what to tell her because I really don’t know what to say to her, she was emotionless , I looked at Amarachi and the thought of her being the girl Afamefuna was looking for came to my mind, if really she is which I think she is, Afamefuna will be so happy to see her, I turned my attention to my Aunty, she opened her bag and brought out some amount of money giving it to Amarachi who looked at the money in confusion.
BIG MAMA: go on take it.
Amarachi looked at me then back to the money, she later took it from my Aunty.
BIG MAMA : Amarachi that is 30 thousand naira, you will use that money to take care of yourself, I believe everything you said that is why you cannot live with me again, so go upstairs to your room, pack all your belongings and leave my house.
I was shocked to hear my Aunty say that, I stood up to see if that word came out from her mouth, immediately Amarachi broke down in tear going down on her knee.
AMARACHI: Aunty please, please, I don’t have anywhere to go, please, I beg you.
BIG MAMA: I know you don’t have any where to go that’s why I gave you that money so you can use it to set up yourself, Amarachi you are a good girl but you staying here is not a good idea, so you have to leave.
VICTOR: Aunty, are you being serious.
BIG MAMA: Victor, please stay out of this, Amarachi I want you to leave quietly or I will be force to call the police, telling them you tried to kill my husband and you know what that means.
I was short of words, how can my Aunty say that, Amarachi was still begging but my Aunty mind was already made up and I know that once her mind was made up then nothing will chance it well except Joe.
VICTOR: Amarachi, just do as she says, go pack your things, it better than staying in the police station.
After some time, Amarachi got up and left to her room.
VICTOR: are you sure this is the right thing to do, sending her out at this time of the night, it pass eight already, Aunty B I still don’t understand you, suffering a girl for the crime your husband did, he should be the one lock up right now for trying to rape someone and you are here putting the blame on her.
BIG MAMA: and you think I don’t know that.
She said standing up.
BIG MAMA: I am trying to save my marriage.
VICTOR: yea you are really doing a good job.
BIG MAMA: look, Joe now has eye on her do you know what that means.
VICTOR: sorry to say this but your husband is a bog, he will always have eyes for every lady that passes his way.
BIG MAMA: at least it better then sleeping with my worker.
Just than Amarachi came back with her bag on her hand still crying.
AMARACHI: Aunty please.
BIG MAMA: you take care of yourself.
She said sitting down.
VICTOR: come, I will see you off.
Amarachi looked at me and for once I felt pity for her.
To be continued..

2 Likes

Re: My Village Prince And I by maxxy26: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
smileyonly God Shld Help Amarachi
Re: My Village Prince And I by Benzbon(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2019
please continue with the story..
Re: My Village Prince And I by skubido(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2019
Tanks for the update

OP oya comma continue oooo ahbeg.
Re: My Village Prince And I by Kaycee9242(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2019
chai village ppl really dy follow amarachi bumper to fender, my happiness is that Victor knows who she might be. op thanks for the update
Re: My Village Prince And I by maxxy26: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pls Op,yawa Us More Update Abeg
Re: My Village Prince And I by Viciyoung(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
My village prince and I
Sequence 22.
Continues..
AMARACHI POV
As I step out of Big mama’s house the cold blew of the night blew passed my face, this sent some cold into me, I am still in shock of what just happened, how can she drive me out of her house, even with my pleading she didn’t even got moved by it, what was I to do, how was I to face the world again, where will I go from here, just when I thought things was working well for me that’s when life decided to show her other self to me, if only I knew where Samuel reside I could have gone there and I know he will help me out even for a night but now I have to spent the night outside this cold, God do save me from this please and just like God answered my prayer Victor, Big mama aunty nephew called me, I got to know his name when him and Big mama were having a conversation, I was already close to the gate when he called me, the time he followed me outside as he said he wants to see me off, I walked ahead of him lost in my own thought until he called my name from behind and I turned to see him close to his car, I knew it was his because it was the same car we rushed Uncle Joe with.
VICTOR: you should get into the car.
I looked at him surprised at what he said.
VICTOR: do you really think I will allow a young girl like you walk in this dark all by yourself, so get into the car let me look for somewhere you can spend the night.
I wanted to shout for joy but held myself, was he being serious, he will offer me where to sleep but yet I was still standing looking at him not sure if I was ready to follow a male stranger to only God knows where.
VICTOR: do you prefer sleeping out on the streets, if not you should get in.
He said this and entered the car, I immediately saw myself moving closer to the car, I opened the door and went in, I just hope and pray I am not making another mistake again.
We drove in silent for almost ten minutes, sometimes he could glazed at me from the corner of his eyes but I pretended not to notice, we got into a big gate that was opened and parked, I started wondering where we were because the place was fill with cars and a few people, the building was big and beautiful with decorated light all over, even the environment was neat that everywhere speaks class.
We came out of the car, that’s when I saw the name ROYAL HOTEL was written boldly on the building, just then I knew we were in an hotel and my fear aroused, I knew hotel is a place were a man and a woman meet, so why will he bring me here, I knew I shouldn’t have followed his, he seem to have seen my discomfort as I stood refusing to take another step.
VICTOR: what is it.
AMARACHI: this is an hotel.
VICTOR: yes, do you have a problem with that.
I looked at him with eyes wide open in confusion, I think he realize something as he dropped my bag he has been holding on the ground.
VICTOR: no no, it not what you are thinking, I brought you here because my house is not close by and there was no where else to take you or do you have a bad impression about hotels.
AMARACHI: hotels are for men and women that wants to make out.
He immediately burst into laughter, and I wondered what was funny.
VICTOR: and who told you that.
AMARACHI: I heard.
VICTOR: okey let me correct that, hotels are not just made for lovers or the opposite sex to make out, it also a place you rest away from your home, everyone can come here and spent even more than a week depending on how long you are staying in the city, so you better stop thinking that way.
I looked like a fool for not knowing these things, now he will look at me as a dull girl, he took my bag again and lead the way to the reception.
The receptionist attended to us and did the check in, in no time we were inside a small but comfortable room in the hotel.
VICTOR: okey there you go, this is where you will sleep this night, by tomorrow I will come by and if you need anything you should call the reception, that’s the telephone and that list there are all the name of the services in this hotel.
He said pointing at the bed side where a home telephone was placed and a paper was close to it.
VICTOR: do you know how to use it.
AMARACHI: no
I felt embarrassed as I lower my head to the floor.
VICTOR: let me show you.
He showed me how the telephone function and how to use it to make any calls but it can’t be use to call any number outside the hotel and also the list too that contains all type of food prepared in the hotel.
VICTOR: so if you are hungry do call okey and it will be delivered to you.
AMARACHI: alright.
VICTOR: I will be leaving now so you can rest.
AMARACHI: thank you.
VICTOR: you are welcome
He said this and turned to leave but stopped as he got to the door, he turned back at me starring into my eyes.
VICTOR: I want to ask, what village are you from.
I was surprise at the question, I don’t know why he asked but I was scared to tell him, I looked away no knowing what to do.
VICTOR: if you don’t want to tell me it’s alright.
I looked back at him, there were nothing dangerous about him, he had helped me without knowing me, so what make me think he will hurt me.
VICTOR: good night.
He said and opened the door.
AMARACHI: Amucha village, I am from Amucha village.
He turned facing me again this time with a warm smile on his face.
VICTOR: goodnight
He said and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.
I didn’t know why he asked but I was glad i made him smile before leaving, i quickly went inside the bathroom and had my shower i so much needed it, i rest on the bed thinking about the event of that day, where will I have been now if not for this young man Victor, now tomorrow was all I can worry about, I pray tomorrow favor me.
VICTOR POV
I just can’t stop smiling on my way home, I knew I have found Amarachi the lost love of Afamefuna and I wondered how he will react when he get this news, i tried calling Afamefuna but his number wasn’t going through so I decided to call him in the morning, just wanted to find more information about Amarachi from him and if he could send me the picture of Amarachi again just to be sure but in my heart I already knew I have found her.
AMARACHI POV
Morning came and then afternoon but yet Victor hasn’t come by, he did promise to come by, I was a little scared already, what if he has changed his mind about helping me what then will I do, I have eaten but my stomach still feels empty because of my worried mind, countless times I could look at the window to see if I could see his car but yet nothing, slowly the time got to five pm yet no sign of him I was growing impatient, what if the hotel management comes and throw me out that my payment has expired, what then will I do, I pray it just don’t come to that.
I felt a hand on my hand, I opened my eyes to see Victor smiling at me, I must have slept off, I looked at the time it was seven pm already, I didn’t bother to ask how he got inside because he had the key and left it at the reception before leaving yesterday, I quickly sat up.
VICTOR: you must have been waiting for me so sorry, I had to stay with Aunty B, Joe is fine now will be discharged tomorrow, he lied though that he fall on his own, that man.
AMARACHI: oh, thank God he is fine.
VICTOR: yea, so we will be leaving here now.
AMARACHI: to where.
VICTOR: I told I would help you, so that is what I am doing, so get dressed.
There was no reason for me to dress up again as I was already dressed, I took my bag and we left the hotel heading to somewhere I have no idea about.
We drove for about an hour, we talk a lot as he kept asking questions about myself, I told him everything that happened to me not leaving any stone unturned, he wasn’t surprised or shocked, he was so calm listening to my story, I don’t know but I felt save with him, same feeling I had with Prince Afamefuna.
We got to a black gate and the gate was opened by a man I later knew as Musa the gate man, he drove inside the compound, coming down from the car he helped me with my bag.
VICTOR: welcome home Amarachi.
I didn’t read any meaning to what he said, I followed him inside the sitting room, it was a well decorate place, neat and everything was in place.
VICTOR: don’t be scared okey, you just stay here I will be right back.
There was this excitement in his voice and I wondered why, he ran off inside the house, I started looking around amazed by the decorations in the wall.
VICTOR POV
I ran to Afamefuna room knowing he was there, I had called him that morning and he told me everything I needed to know even sending me the picture and luckily it was the same girl, I was so happy but decided not to let him know, I made him promise not to stay out last in the night as he normally does sometimes, I further asked Amarachi some more questions and everything added up, this no doubt is the lost love of Afamefuna and I knew I had made my friend smile again.
I opened his door without knocking, I composed myself won’t want to give myself out, he was on his bed reading a magazine.
VICTOR: hey man, whats up.
He dropped the magazine and sat up.
AFAMEFUNA: am cool, how was your journey.
VICTOR: it was prefect, though a little set back but it was fine.
AFAMEFUNA: good, you call asking for Amarachi photograph that you want to use it to look for her there, any progress.
VICTOR: no for now but i left it with my Aunty, she will let me know when she finds her.
I could see the disappointed in his face but not for long.
VICTOR: but I want you to meet someone.
AFAMEFUNA: please, am not in the mood.
VICTOR: this one you have to and I wont take no for an answer.
AFAMEFUNA POV
Victor had call me that morning to ask for Amarachi photograph and also some details I have told him before about her, something seems off but I didn’t think about it too much and now coming back he was behaving some how and I really don’t know the reason why, I didn’t want to fight with him so I followed him to meet his guest, he was a little excited today or was it Becky, I haven’t seen Becky his fiancee since I came to live with him, he told me she traveled to London for a law firm course maybe she is back and he is all excited about it, well let me meet the almighty Becky but as I got to the sitting room I felt a cold wind and weakness all over me as I stared into the eyes of someone I never thought I will see again, I wouldn’t get my eyes of her or even move, she looked at me too and there was confusion in those her beautiful eyes, we were unable to move as we stare at each other.
To be continued..

1 Like

Re: My Village Prince And I by skubido(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wow. Nice wan

Tanks for the update oooo
Re: My Village Prince And I by perfect25(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
finally here they meet again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Must Read-letter From Abraham Lincoln To His Son’s Teacher / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.