Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Veronica's Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Veronica's Daughter (451 Views)

Veronica Reveals 10 Freakiest Sex Tips You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veronica's Daughter by stiffmeister(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
You guys know that I hardly talk about sex. Not because it's bad or dirty, but because, a lot of times, it veers off course and some people will deliberately misconstrue it, then fight go start. Today, i will shift, rearrange and maybe break this table...Uncle, if u are standing on it, pls jump down!

Now, we grew up to fear sex, view it with disgust, mistrust and see it as the devil's tool to lure us all to hell. Our parents hid all the information we needed to function as adults, and as such, we were bumbling about, like blind mice. A lot of us got pregnant, a lot aborted successfully, some died trying, while some had kids they were not ready and able to cater for. A lot of us could not navigate the chasm that is puberty....some actually died.

The African girl is taught to endure sex, assent to it, but never truly enjoy it, cos that might make her a slut. To ensure this, our forebears went as far as circumcising girls, fully or partially removing their clitoris, just to ensure she never sees sex as something sweet and worth doing for pleasure. This has us at a great disadvantage as women.

On the other hand, the boys are taught to be the aggressors, Lords of the manor, able to initiate and enjoy sex, and if he gets anyone pregnant, that's just a proof of his virility.....not a sign of promiscuity and irresponsibility.

Till date, a lot of women are frigid because society feels she shouldn't be so bold sexually. Women who cannot make sexual advances towards their husbands or even moan during sex....see, plenty things go on in the marriage bed that beggars belief.

Today, let me face men.
Why do men think its just the women who need to upgrade in order to keep the marriage going? Uncles....do u think pot bellies make u look sexier? What about romance? Then when it comes down to the actual sex....miracles upon miracles....some daddies do not know what or where the clit is, what it does and how it plays out in the whole activity...

Forever is a long time to be doing missionary style o. A very long time. Some daddies will not take the time for romance, just a wham, bam, thank you Sir! We need to read and learn!!!!

Most marriages and relationships might be better if the sex is better. Sex is not duty, fingering is not Oloibiri Explorations Part3....are u digging for oil Just find the clit abeg.....the female breasts are not dough to be kneaded and squeezed to death....stop squeezing them like bitterleaf with those strong hands abeg���� that's painful!

Then u see all those silent uncles....u need to change. How can we be killing ourselves, sweating, jumping upandan, uncle cannot even make one small, tiny sound, to show that We are getting it? Why the silence? If na me, i no do again. What nonsense. If the kids are a distraction, move to another parish and continue the holy communion! Will i talk of giving head? You like to receive? But its a taboo in ya village to reciprocate? Uncle.....Brain update needed.
You are never too old to learn. Just as u expect the women to keep in shape, look sexy and neat just to keep ur attention, we also expect u to do the same. Ask us what we like, try to pleasure us.... Look good, smell great, kiss us like ur lives depend on it (not pouring saliva in our mouths) and give us earth shifting, destiny changing, shattering orgasms! We deserve it....back to back hits!

A discussion I had with a married friend of mine today, prompted this post. It's time we looked inward. Men and women. Sex is beautiful, if only we take the time to learn and give our partners the consideration they deserve.

Dear Daddy....if u are asking, 'Have u cum?' I can assure u, she has not! If he has, u wont need a dibia or native doctor to tell u. Your women deserve the joy of orgasms.....give it to them.
Later in the week, i will face the women����
Ours might be worse. Log of wood, fish smell vagina, biting in the name of head....ayam coming for us all. We will decimate that table. It's time to have these honest conversations.

Sorry it's not a funny or Veronica post, but this weighed on my mind heavily today and i decided to share.
(C) Veronica's Daughter

1 Like

Re: Veronica's Daughter by adamsoghene: 4:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Nice words. I enjoy the write-up. Keep it up

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Ladies. / 7 Ways To Get A Man's Attention / For Lover Of Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.