Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? (2036 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / Boring Chat Sample: How Do You Chat With A Girl (pictures) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by edicied: 12:10am On Sep 18, 2018
What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? grin
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by sistar007(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2018
K

5 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by EbukaHades10(m): 1:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Lol,when it wasn't meant to be funny.

6 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by ImaIma1(f): 1:49am On Sep 18, 2018
"Kkk"... i hate this so much in chats. It kills the flow

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by Timagex(m): 3:27am On Sep 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
I block pepu after a warning.... I hate it gaaaaan.. sad

4 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by edicied: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
You harsh o cheesy
Timagex:
I block pepu after a warning.... I hate it gaaaaan.. sad
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by samysmoothfresh: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Poco baby, what are you wearing ATM? wink

pocohantas:

Clothe... grin

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by ibori1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
abbreviating every dang word. it's annoying.
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
People that claim to hate using the word ‘kkk’ are the ones who uses it often. Every lady is typing Good comment because December is coming and every sister is looking and desperate for any man on social media

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by NifemiKolade(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Acquaintance who writes xup and kk... Its so annoying
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by 93Miles: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
k
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by 93Miles: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Any chat that doesn't aim at money making is a boring chat to me..

Money Must Be Made.

If It Ain't About Money, Then I Ain't Involved. Because It Ain't About Me.
It's Money Over B!tches.

4 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by Fuqman(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
There's a fukkin huge difference chatting between foreign women and Naija women.
The latter don't know how to keep the vibe flowing or even initiate intelligent conversation. Hell! they expect the guys to blow off their fukkin brains.

Naija girls dull mehn..

6 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by edicied: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Fuqman:
There's a fukkin huge difference chatting between foreign women and Naija women.
The latter don't know how to keep the vibe flowing or even initiate intelligent conversation. Hell! they expect the guys to blow off their fukkin brains.

Naija girls dull mehn..
How did you come to this conclusion? you have chatted with all Nigerian and Foreign girls?
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 20, 2018
I don't even waste too much time these days, if we don't flow, you're going in the block list.
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by robinsonmfon(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2018
k
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Hmm and k! You hum alot without bringing up something interesting or funny. That's why i even deactivated my Fb acc. Boring peepz
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by kams19(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2018
boy: how are you girl,
girl: i'm fin u?
boy : am OK thanks, so whats up
girl: a fine u?
boy: I mean its been long, what's happening with you
girl:good u?
don't know if am the only one that sees this shit

5 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by edicied: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
kams19:
boy: how are you girl,

girl: i'm fin u?

boy : am OK thanks, so whats up

girl: a fine u?

boy: I mean its been long, what's happening with you

girl:good u?

don't know if am the only one that sees this shit
Make she talk say she sick abi? grin

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by msjanet(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
A char that starts with "hi" and ends with ' can I have your number ?'
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by edicied: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
can i have your number?
msjanet:
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by Dionnetech: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
msjanet:
Hi, can i have your number?
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Don't be a boring twaat, up your game a bit
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boring has nothing to do with abbreviating words to me sha.. Its the fûcking internet not a grammar class & most peeps not comfortable with may not even know how to keep a meaningful convo in simple English when u eventually meet them.

To me boring is
1. Answering my chats like ur forced
Example:
Me: Hey sunshine hows u today
Her: fine
Me: I hope u slept well & woke beautifully
Her: Yes
Me: okay then thats great... So what are ur plans for today.
Her: nothing
Me: what do u mean nothing aren't doing anything today so i can see where to fit in?
Her: nothing
Me: better for me na.. So say i come by around 1 to pick u up then we do lunch & wtv happens after cheesy
Her: Don't know yet.

Now that's dead cold bîtch i hate fûcking with.. Take that number & hide it in the archives pending on when ever she ready angry

Another type of boring chat is when she answers me like every 20 mins.. That bîtch got like 10 niggaz on whatsapp & she's hanging out with a new one while chatting all 10 of us at the same fûcking time angry

Modified: To the guy above me there is nothing better than taking down the panties of a thick chick... Its higher than cocaine cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
People that claim to hate using the word ‘kkk’ are the ones who uses it often. Every lady is typing Good comment because December is coming and every sister is looking and desperate for any man on social media
...the ones who use...

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by edicied: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...the ones who use...
commot for here angry
Re: As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? by edicied: 2:17am On Mar 12, 2019
Update!!
Some girls can be very annoying when you chat with them. How can yoy enjoy a chat when you lack sense of humor?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies You Really Need To Change In This Aspect / 5 Undeniable Signs That Your Woman Is Cheating On You / Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.