Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus (36115 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by otokx(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Proper action film.
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Ajibel(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2018
efilefun:
Lmao what fashola couldn't achieve in 8 years Forget all this bustop designs and media brouhaha, apart from Jakande no other governor can stand up to fashola in lagos, tell Ambode to drop he's hatred for fashola and complete all the ongoing projects left behind.

I think some day we should list out all abandoned projects of Fashola which are well over 100 at different levels of completion so these ones will know Ambode is just overrated.

Besides, Fashola before he left office says his wish is for his successor to do in 4 years what he was unable to do in 8 years. His statement in that interview is available online.
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Ajibel(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Printerscanner:

Are you okay? Ambode achieved in four years what Fashola could not achieve in eight years? Are you alright at all? Why did you not say that Ambode achieved in four years what Barak Obama could not achieve in America for eight years?

Now, let me tell you this, Ambode will be forced to step down and publicly endorse our new candidate and even forced to campaign for our new candidate. If he tries any nonsense, he will be impeached under one week and locked up by EFCC to account for the money he embezzled within the period.

I hope he is forced to do that. I want the orobo governor to be embarrassed and humiliated same way he tried to drag Fashola in the mud when he just assumed office. I feel not a single pity for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Alal(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2018
See,he is not given second term ticket cos he didn't settle their own cabal and he used ALL the monies for capital projects. Niger we hail thee.
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by gare(f): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2018
mikkyangel:

Who told u? BOLA TINUBU, is not GOD!!

Maybe he is your God
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Temptee101(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2018
SmartMugu:
Pictures like these will make destitutes from that part of the country where most of them are from to relocate to Lagos to double their hustle. OP, could you please replace these pix with those of the ugly parts of Lagos? Thanks in advance.
Mumu Nigerians

So ordinary bus terminal don turn development? Continue in your ignorance. Check out your counterparts in other parts of the world and thank me by giving yourself a dirty knock on your silly head
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by opo501: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2018
I don't live in Lagos but with the picture here I can understand your point.
The live structure is different from what is in the prototype. In the prototype the shade provided from the roof extends to the parking/passing BRTs it gives covers to by-standers, in the live structure the roof cannot offer even the by-standers any shade.
Looking at the roofing, Aluminum sheets should have been used for the longevity of the project not canopy(I can see the canopy been drawn in 3rd pix of live structure).
Also in the prototype there is a structure like a mall or shops under the big roof, no mall or shops can be constructed under the live structure (in the pix).
To me there is a mix up, the prototype is not the same with the live structure.

BlueRayDick:

What is this one saying? Am sure the Lagos you are referring to Here is not the same Lagos we have in Nigeria today and the Fashola you are referring to is definitely your former school headmaster and not Raji Fashola the ex governor.

Everybody knows Ambode has underachieved much more than any governor in Lagos given the resources at his disposal and even the IGR the state makes monthly.

Lagos has never been this dirty since the days of Brig Gen. Marwa thanks to Ambode and his scam vision scape program.

He has turn the whole state into experimental ground for mediocre contractors to learn road construction.

See ehn, other than the Emergency services which Ambode has transformed and made very effective, the other place he tried is developing Epe.

Even Civil servants don't like him, masses in alimosho, mile 2, abúlé ẹgba, Agege etc don't like him. Seems u are the only one seeing those things he used to surpass Fashola o

1 Like

Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Omololu001: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Eko oni baje...

See more of the pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/09/prototype-and-live-pictures-of-yaba-brt.html
you're a fool. Show me pictures of roads he has started and completed in ikorodu
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Temptee101(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2018
flyca:

How is this structure complex? If he is serious, this project can be done in 3 months, from start to finish!
Don't mind them, it's a shame we are wired to celebrate mediocrity and ignorance
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by 49cents(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
This wawa osu clown from the potopoto region referred to himself as a Lagosian because he's hawking garden eggs in Lagos.

See the post he made previously.

Ipob pigs should stop supporting Ambode. Don't do to him what you did to Jimi Agbaje, GEJ, Fayose, Stop infecting him with your generational bad luck. His kids are still small, don't put his wife in trouble. You people are cursed and you bring bad luck to whoever you support.

Remove the ipob talk what is left is a cowards fear.

Exactly what fela sang against: I no wan die, I no wan quench....I get one piling....my mama dey for house....
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by bibiking7(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

What is this one saying? Am sure the Lagos you are referring to Here is not the same Lagos we have in Nigeria today and the Fashola you are referring to is definitely your former school headmaster and not Raji Fashola the ex governor.

Everybody knows Ambode has underachieved much more than any governor in Lagos given the resources at his disposal and even the IGR the state makes monthly.

Lagos has never been this dirty since the days of Brig Gen. Marwa thanks to Ambode and his scam vision scape program.

He has turn the whole state into experimental ground for mediocre contractors to learn road construction.

See ehn, other than the Emergency services which Ambode has transformed and made very effective, the other place he tried is developing Epe.

Even Civil servants don't like him, masses in alimosho, mile 2, abúlé ẹgba, Agege etc don't like him. Seems u are the only one seeing those things he used to surpass Fashola o

Chief. The guy that made that statement definitely does not live in Lagos. He just spewed bullcrap. How can any sane individual say that Ambode has surpassed Fashola. That is the height of ridiculousness. The current level of chaos in the state is terrible. Trucks everywhere, cars and bikes and napeps driving thru 1way with impunity, the streets are filthy, traffic is terrible, security is crap (I know like 6 colleagues that have experienced "one chance" robberies recently). Ambode has been commissioning bus stops and bus terminals. I was praising him about the inner roads he constructed and repaired, only for the rains to start and potholes...... sorry, I mean canals have resurfaced on roads that are barely a year old.

You should hear the complains on the radio. I pray that Ambode decamps to another party to try his luck and gets more disgrace. Even Ambode himself knows that he messed up.

Also, if you want to confirm his level of arrogance, just call one correct civil servant and ask.

2 Likes

Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by efilefun(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Ajibel:

I think some day we should list out all abandoned projects of Fashola which are well over 100 at different levels of completion so these ones will know Ambode is just overrated.

Besides, Fashola before he left office says his wish is for his successor to do in 4 years what he was unable to do in 8 years. His statement in that interview is available online.
Ambode makes lots of noise over something fashola wont even talk about... There are alot of roads completed by fashola that there was no unnecessary ceremony to commission. I can personally point out 3 roads he did and told the contractors to uproot everything and replace it with interlocking. Not all this one ambode is painting the ground upandan. Ambode needs to flush out that Revenge, hatred and unforgiveness attitude in him out. First thing he did immediately he got into power wsd to sack all fashola's loyalists.

4 Likes

Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by gratiaeo(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Ambode should invest more on road construction and maintenance. Motor will not fry on air and go and pack in those beautiful bos stop
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by efilefun(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2018
bibiking7:

Chief. The guy that made that statement definitely does not live in Lagos. He just spewed bullcrap. How can any sane individual say that Ambode has surpassed Fashola. That is the height of ridiculousness. The current level of chaos in the state is terrible. Trucks everywhere, cars and bikes and napeps driving thru 1way with impunity, the streets are filthy, traffic is terrible, security is crap (I know like 6 colleagues that have experienced "one chance" robberies recently). Ambode has been commissioning bus stops and bus terminals. I was praising him about the inner roads he constructed and repaired, only for the rains to start and potholes...... sorry, I mean canals have resurfaced on roads that are barely a year old.

You should hear the complains on the radio. I pray that Ambode decamps to another party to try his luck and gets more disgrace. Even Ambode himself knows that he messed up.

Also, if you want to confirm his level of arrogance, just call one correct civil servant and ask.

Thats the difference between Fashola and Ambode, majority of the inner roads done by fashola were interlock roads but uncle Ambode been painting the ground upandan claiming he's been constructing roads lol

1 Like

Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by CriticMaestro: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2018
JustCare:
Cool smiley
Ambode should keep working and make sure he picks the governorship form from any party at all. We Lagosians ain't stupid. This guy has achieved in four years what Fashola couldn't achieve in 8 years.

Tinubu may have his tricks but he still relies on the vote of the masses. The fate of 40 million Lagosians can't be sealed by a group of corrupt "mandate group" who we barely know their names. That's absurd, this is not growth and very unhealthy to democracy.

There's nothing honorable about being a coward, if he's begged Tinubu,chased him from from one state to another, one occasion to another, sheded tears like a nursery one baby and yet Tinubu has refused to have a change of mind then I urge him to take a manly step, put up a fight like never before. His children would be happy for him, sane Lagosians would be happy for him and his name will go down in the annals of history for it cool

When a warrior was born in a particular territory, another was born at the other side.
Lagos has a population of 40million people?
You and this APC gov't I don't know who dey lie pass
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Nasir123(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
MVLOX:
too bad the brain behind this innovations may not be around to complete it. ....

The next person should and will complete it.
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Tedpgrass: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2018
JustCare:
Cool smiley
Ambode should keep working and make sure he picks the governorship form from any party at all. We Lagosians ain't stupid. This guy has achieved in four years what Fashola couldn't achieve in 8 years.

Tinubu may have his tricks but he still relies on the vote of the masses. The fate of 40 million Lagosians can't be sealed by a group of corrupt "mandate group" who we barely know their names. That's absurd, this is not growth and very unhealthy to democracy.

There's nothing honorable about being a coward, if he's begged Tinubu,chased him from from one state to another, one occasion to another, sheded tears like a nursery one baby and yet Tinubu has refused to have a change of mind then I urge him to take a manly step, put up a fight like never before. His children would be happy for him, sane Lagosians would be happy for him and his name will go down in the annals of history for it cool

When a warrior was born in a particular territory, another was born at the other side.

As is always the case, creating the infrastructure to engage grassroots effectively takes money and a great degree of craftiness..

That's Ambode's Achilles heel.

Except a very dynamic campaign manager starts a grassroot movement via Social media to garner financial support NOW!

Let pple put their money behind the support. Yes austerity isn't helping, let them volunteer services alternatively!!

This saves the govt coffers being emptied to fund a campaign.

Different programs can be designed and delivered at timely intervals, to maintain the attention on Ambode's achievements and future plans, not any political party.

I acknowledge its a rough road to travel on, but well worth it due to the legacies it bequeaths to the forthcoming generation.

This is the civic reawakening!!
We the electorate determine the way forward, rather than some few people with selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2018
Dadurty:
Lagos state generates up to 34 billion every month and still get additional 16billion to 17 billion from federal govt ..Gov Ambode is a lavish,almost 75% of d roads r bad due 2 lack of maintenance and nonchalant attitude of d governor ,Ambode is so greedy 2 d existent dt no local govt chairman can award 2million naira project and local govt r closer 2 d people ...let m just reserve my comments till Apc primary election....Ambode is not man 4 d job .

LOL.. I remember a guy was complaining bitterly about this in our office, he said then you can go to your street, snap a bad drainage and a contract will be awarded, then money will go round but now no show again.

Every money must pass through him grin
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by Epianist05: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Ambode is busy majoring on his minor....His busy building bus terminal and so on when almost all roads in Lagos state are bad...
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by godquality: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Really nice design. But Is the roof made of canopy material? I would've expected it to be made of decking materials like cement, gravel etc. The reason am saying this is because, knowing my people and our lack of maintenance, the top will be the first to succumb to wear and tear.
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by mikeapollo: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2018
JustCare:
Cool smiley

40million Lagosians? From where? Or is the latest façade in town now?
We Nigerians just like to call and arrogate numbers and figures, no matter how ridiculous or outrageous!
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by AutoReportNG: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Omololu001:
you're a fool. Show me pictures of roads he has started and completed in ikorodu

Uncle, has it gotten to this that you abuse someone that doesn't agree with your way? What happened to being civil, intelligent way of communication? Is this the beat way you can do?

Its well bro and I feel your pain
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by SoworeJimoh: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by bluecircle470: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2018
JustCare:
Cool smiley

DG Ambode campaign organization
Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by AnuliKay: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wow! This looks beautiful. Really hope it is completed.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus by FreshMekanik: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Igbos that they didn't pocket, what do you have to show? Dirt, crime, infrastructural decay, violence, underdevelopment. Nothing to show since we returned to Democracy.

Tinubu has led political affairs in Lagos and empowered competent people into leadership positions.

Igbos on the other hand elect creatures like TA Orji and Ikpeazu to lead them before running to Lagos to enjoy good governance. Obiano is busy fighting Umahi over a street and you're talking nonsense here.

Spits on your flat head.

stop beating around the bush just accept the fact.
So because another state is performing badly, you justify a day light evil on such grounds? shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Falls Off Ogudu Bridge In Lagos After Horrific Motor Accident. Photos / Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) / Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.