Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

"If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man (32411 Views)

How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:
If ur mother wasn't a bastard she won't be slapping ppl, especially if they aren't her child

This one is very bitter with life o! She can't even Slp like normal person. SMH
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:

I can't slap my mum but I can slap other ppls mums if they ever try to hit me. Who does ur mum think she is?

Very sick in the head region
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Mtchewww

The man dey make mouth.
Your mother slap me I slap her back.You retaliate by trying to defend her I injure you.

I will not injure you alone, you will be a permanent patient in the hospital. you want to match strength with your husband sebi.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2018
emmie14:
Your mom is an irresponsible retired prostitutee and you talk and act like motor park tout. Signs of improper home training. My mother can never act so violently. You may lose your life slapping and fighting.

Retarded
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by boyjo: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2018
smyo:
That is only when you are stronger than the person, if not you go put yash some where

My braadaah................
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2018
themonk:

Bro no mother has the right to slap anybody who is an adult forget say nigeria is filled with injustice and irrationality. I agree that even when an elderly person slaps you, you need to show respect and self control yourself but brother if the person decides not to show self control and retaliates, he/she is not to be questioned sef talkless of fought. It's only an insane mother that would slap an adult, we need to start using our head in this country.

I believe you have lost your mum.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kdon2: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2018
newdawn2017:
But ur precious can lift up her hands @ will 2 slap a full grown woman like her, a mature adult @ will, due 2 her lack of self control

I hope you don't make that mistake when you are married,you won't like the outcome.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Pataricatering(f): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2018
olatunyemi:
ideally, it's wrong for my mom to slap you and I know her, she won't. Assuming it now happened and you slapped back, then be ready to be beaten and leave my house. you can't slap your mum, can you?
if a mom in law slaps her daughter , the daughter should be the bigger person and not slap back - but that is the last time she will step into my house ever again ! Her son can go visit her with the kids wherever she is and she can stay in hotels when she is in town ! My mother can never slap me at the age I am presently why should I be slapped by my mother in law ? Can a mother in law go and be slapping her daughters husband anyhow ? Mscheew !

3 Likes

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Pataricatering(f): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Can she slap her son in law ? Pls answer !
Olalan:
A sane mother would most likely slap a wife for the same reasons her mother or a older relative would have slapped her, thus if she cant slap them back she has no justification to slap the mother in law back
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Pataricatering(f): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2018
cnwamo:
Blue and Black is understating it.
I would never slap my wife’s mother under any circumstance because I’d see her as my Mother so I’d expect the same of my wife. I pray to never be put in this kinda situation but heaven knows my heart, no one lays hands on my precious mother no matter what.
ohs , your wife is someone’s precious daughter too , you know ! I don’t know why you men tend to have adversarial relationships with your wives - why should a mother slap your wife ? Why would a mother have such a lack of self - control as to slap another adult ? My mother in law can never ever slap me - first she is not the type , second , she knows she would have used her own hand to destroy her sons marriage , third , she can never raise her hands to slap her son in law why should she slap me ?

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Pataricatering(f): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2018
Of course the son of a violent mother will most likely be even more violent !
TonyeBarcanista:
Fact!

How can you slap my mother? Try it and you will have me to contend with

3 Likes

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Chilebaba(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:

I can't slap my mum but I can slap other ppls mums if they ever try to hit me. Who does ur mum think she is?
Your husband's mother!
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Kdon2:

I will not injure you alone, you will be a permanent patient in the hospital. you want to match strength with your husband sebi.

See this boy did I tell you I want to marry you?
It seems you do not know that some people are skilled in martial arts.
We would both injure ourselves and land in a hospital and you would be severely injured after I have dealt with your joystick.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Pataricatering(f): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2018
imam07:
Are u a lady or a woman for God sake. A man that will marry this thing is in serious soup. Is it because this place is a faceless forum? God I thank u that I am a man. There is no how u can display your stupidity here that it will not manifest or materialize when u get marry. So nah woman that will be in charge of someone's home dey talk like this. Kai. Guys wey never marry are in serious trouble.
Guys look very well b4 u leap. Don't fall for pretenders. This one is a faulty hand Grenade
i hope this is how you chastise all these stupid boys who talk a lot of rubbish about fcking women - whether it concerns the topic at hand or not !
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2018
[s]
Pataricatering:
Of course the son of a violent mother will most likely be even more violent !
[/s]
Good!

On the other hand, no sane and well brought up lady would even dare raise her hand against her elder not to talk of her big mummy. If you beat your parents at home don't dare it with mine...

What am I even saying, if I have a clue of you insulting or assaulting your parents I won't even dare settling down with you.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Pataricatering(f): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2018
You already know a wife beater when you see one ! Better permanently off that your imaginary self control jacket and go and beat your wife !
delivryboy:
The option of "whether or not you can slap your own mom" does not apply here, you slap my mom, I will take off my self control jacket and swing you blows however it hits you with maximum damage. after that you will fear to slap any other creature be it animal.

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Bros am sure u don't have a mother, so if ur wife slaps ur mother for whatever reason this is the trash u will be spewing! Am sure ur mother will be disappointed to read this!

I'm a civilized man and my brother, things don't work that way over here.

You typed that because of Nigerian mentality and even in that same Nigeria if you try that nonsense for a woman who knows her right you and your mother would pay dearly.

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Rhozabeth(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Elder001:

I'm a civilized man and my brother, things don't work that way over here.

You typed that because of Nigerian mentality and even in that same Nigeria if you try that nonsense for a woman who knows her right you and your mother would pay dearly.
Mr Oyinbo mentality, Sidon their and let boxers be wearing u! I still say that ur mum will be disappointed at u spewing that trash! As if we have not travelled out of this country b4 and we don't know what's happening there! Abeg park well! Okunrin ti le ba da!!!
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Pataricatering(f): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Pls can your mother in law slap you ?
Rhozabeth:

Bros am sure u don't have a mother, so if ur wife slaps ur mother for whatever reason this is the trash u will be spewing! Am sure ur mother will be disappointed to read this!

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Pataricatering(f): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Shebi your mother likes slapping people - let her stroll to your junction and start slapping people she sees there ! Violent mother , violent son !
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Good!

On the other hand, no sane and well brought up lady would even dare raise her hand against her elder not to talk of her big mummy. If you beat your parents at home don't dare it with mine...

What am I even saying, if I have a clue of you insulting or assaulting your parents I won't even dare settling down with you.

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Divay22:
What wee you do? grin
I'll do what I have to do. tongue
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Divay22(f): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I'll do what I have to do. tongue
Like?
Beating and packing her out of your house
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2018
[s]
Pataricatering:
Shebi your mother likes slapping people - let her stroll to your junction and start slapping people she sees there ! Violent mother , violent son !
[/s]
You lack manners! God forbid I settle down with your kind
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by sosa993: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
dairykidd:

Yeah.. Mine is soo loving to a fault & whenever i visit her she doesn't even allow me decipline my little cousins when they misbehave.. Btw are u bini or yoruba... Your name is confusing cheesy

Lol that's how loving mothers her. I pray God bless you with a good wife. I don't have a mother in-law yet. But my partner's mother is a gem.

It's my parents o lol. My mother is Benin and my father is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by musa7m(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2018
chiommy123:
Why will her mom just be slapping people anyhow. It will take a young man or woman with good self control not to reiterate. Even someone's mom knows the age to stop slapping
one of the reasons why I dnt wat any of my family members coming to my house....just to avoid mother slapping wife and Wife slapping back
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Divay22:

Like?
Beating and packing her out of your house
If I was present when it happened, I'll land two hot slaps on her and then help her arrange her belongings as it should be the end of the marriage.

But if I was away when it happened, I'll simply help her arrange her belongings and she is gone out of my home and my life without hearing any explanation from her.

NB: Anyone that assault or insult her mother, MIL or a random woman old enough to birth her has no place in my life
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
sosa993:

Lol that's how loving mothers her. I pray God bless you with a good wife. I don't have a mother in-law yet. But my partner's mother is a gem.

It's my parents o lol. My mother is Benin and my father is Yoruba.

Thanks...
I thought as much bcoz of the name mix.

Wish u all the best
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Divay22(f): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

If I was present when it happened, I'll land two hot slaps on her and then help her arrange her belongings as it should be the end of the marriage.

But if I was away when it happened, I'll simply help her arrange her belongings and she is gone out of my home and my life without hearing any explanation from her.

NB: Anyone that assault or insult her mother, MIL or a random woman old enough to birth her has no place in my life
Well, there's no reason justifiable for a wife to hit her mother in-law. but don't you think since you were around, you could ask for what prompted it before adding yours?
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2018
Divay22:

Well, there's no reason justifiable for a wife to hit her mother in-law. but don't you think since you were around, you could ask for what prompted it before adding yours?
No Dear, I won't ask questions nor demand explanation once the deed has been done. Marriage is not by force
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

No Dear, I won't ask questions nor demand explanation once the deed has been done. Marriage is not by force
grin
We hope never to witness such situations
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Somalino: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:
If ur mother wasn't a bastard she won't be slapping ppl, especially if they aren't her child

Your choice of words are so bad as a lady.
I just hope this isn't who you are.
Re: "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man by Kendrick419(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2018
my brothers and sister take chill pills ....pls .....always to respect ....ur elders no mater what ....be4 any mom slap a child wife .
..look close she have try to exchange words with her ....dear sister why not work away when ur guy mom is talking or u keep quite ....when she is talking...........
dear if u have gods to slap my mom when she slap u ....dear ..I will pretend I dent see it an I will treat u right tell my mom to over look it .....when the matter is gone for month ....I will hot u blue black and red .....always remember every one re deferent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.