Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (59445 Views)

Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic / I Can't Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook - See Lady Reply / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by ImaIma1(f): 1:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

I've got the best mom in the whole world .

She's soft hearted and caring to a fault .

Like I said in my previous comment , she no dey pass her boundary .

If any woman all in the name of love we shared disrespect my mom , I will punish her after which she will apologise .

Your mum will.probably slap your grandma (her MIL) back if she slaps her.

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by ImaIma1(f): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2018
jaxxy:

I believe if she can’t slap her own Mum back then she can’t dare slap ur mum back. It will be an abomination.

Wives shud see mother Inlaws as ur mums. That can’t be so hard for y’all.

The MILs should treat them as their daughters too and i don't mean like one least loved or an adopted daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by emmymdk: 1:33am On Sep 19, 2018
ThatKING:
To those supporting their mother, No physical abuse in whatever manner is proper...

What will you do if your wife's Father slapped you??

Wetin em smoke?

A a aah! Calm down oh... that's over stepping boundaries and it's seriously delt with.

Zero Room for Failure to act!
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Ogoniman24(m): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice one my sister
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by 1Sharon(f): 1:37am On Sep 19, 2018
emmymdk:

Wetin em smoke?

A a aah! Calm down oh... that's over stepping boundaries and it's seriously delt with.

Zero Room for Failure to act!

You no sabi respect elder ni?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by ImaIma1(f): 1:44am On Sep 19, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

The question didn't say "if she crossed her boudaries"...
Crossing her boundaries that was said by airforce1 means that the mother wouldn't do something to warrant a disrespect from the wife which will lead to the slap...

Now listen... Whether my mum is gentle or not, my wife must have disrespected her to deserve a slap and a man isn't supposed to question his mum for that action...

I'd simply apologize to my mum without asking any questions and when I'm alone with my wife, I will ask her what happened, talk to her, correct her, calm her and make her apologize to my mum even if she doesn't feel she has done a thing to deserve the slap...

I will apologize for being slapped? That is wrong of you. You should be able to caution your mum also. Now your mum will feel free to slap your wife and even get an apology for doing it.

You also need to consider your wife's feelings. The fact that your mum is elderly does not make her above respecting others and apologizing if she is wrong.

Be careful not to breed resentment in your wife. It may take a while but she will explode one day.

5 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by akilo1: 2:01am On Sep 19, 2018
This hoe just spoil her market if my mum is mad woman then u marry a mad man,your village people will be happy by the time I treat your Bleep up
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Elparaiso(m): 2:11am On Sep 19, 2018
ThatKING:
To those supporting their mother, No physical abuse in whatever manner is proper...

He's stopped being my wife's father. I no marry for their family again, make them carry their pikin.
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by ejembi28(m): 3:01am On Sep 19, 2018
[url]Same here[/url]=
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Neminc: 3:06am On Sep 19, 2018
I don't know why people keep asking these useless questions

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by gregyboy(m): 3:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Its from both ends cant stand my mom slap my wife dat shows my mom dont have respect for me or my wife and if my mom slap my wife i dont expect my wife to slap bck respect for me its from both end....

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by OAFMods: 3:57am On Sep 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Nigeria men can imagine nonsense.

Well I would sense it before marriage, smh.

Instead of you to learn from the conversation, you are here lamenting about sensing shii.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by OAFMods: 4:00am On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:

Why don't you marry and fvck her too?
Have you married n fucqed your own father ?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Maj196(m): 4:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Sorry but my mum will always come first.
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Chynx(m): 4:08am On Sep 19, 2018
ThatKING:

If I wronged him, fine; I will sulk it up!

If I wasn't at fault, I will demand an almost immediate apology. If that doesn't happen, I will simply walk away from the relationship!

I can never bring myself to get into a fight with an elderly man...let alone my father/father inlaw.
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by talleo: 4:23am On Sep 19, 2018
chris31:
I will choose my mum over my wife any day any time
.....if your father had always chosen his mum over your mother any time any day,maybe there wouldn't have been a you

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Daeylar(f): 4:28am On Sep 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

So in a nutshell your mother can cross boundaries and hit someone but if she retaliates then she is the one at fault? My own mother does not slap me we converse like adults and if I have erred I make amends but your mother thinks she can slap me and all will be well?
Right this is what I will do
I will knock you and your mother out......knock both out cold! Whatever happens after so be it!
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by awoluyi(m): 4:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Yes, i have seen the lady's reply. What else?
Going through Nairalanders' responses, I now appreciate reasons for poor results in NECO and WAEC Examinations.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Ghnaija(m): 4:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Mum will not just slap your wife for no reason it might be she talk whetin pass her mouth and also mumsy scolding you know do anything now cos she is also your mum as well. I don't think if the wife mother slaps her will she reply her also with a slap

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by ABOOQODY(m): 4:51am On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Airforce1 post=71295116]

I've got the best mom in the whole world .

She's soft hearted and car
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by shineeye1: 4:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Not much is expected of any marriage where the spouse is viewed as an outsider.
Real marriages are the product of unity in love where in words, deeds and misdeeds, all are regarded without discrimination

Reframe the question:
What would you do if your mum slapped you?

Your ideal reaction should be no difference whether it is your mum or mother in law that slapped you. Once there is a difference, you need no prophet to confirm that your relationship is inferior.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by sonnie10: 4:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Can the mother be charged for domestic violence and sent to jail if a neighbor calls the Police?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by monerozi5590: 4:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Pvssy niggers that give their girlfriends money but neglect their own mothers are saying that they won't tolerate their wives slapping their mothers.

You're already giving your mother financial slaps.

You have said it all. You are very correct.
Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by MissRaine69(f): 4:56am On Sep 19, 2018
3Ceagle:

For whatever reason, so slapping back solves the problem? Would she have slapped her mother in retaliation? There is no way an intelligent husband will support her mother when the mother is wrong but when the wife slaps in retaliation, it changes the whole equation. Although shit happens, couples need to be wise. Marriage is a school no one graduates but get a certificate before entry.
The law allows me to defend myself ......I was attacked and I defended myself period

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by MissRaine69(f): 4:58am On Sep 19, 2018
sonnie10:
Can the mother be charged for domestic violence and sent to jail if a neighbor calls the Police?
No need for the police ....I am quite capable of defending myself. The son will find his mother recuperating on her bed.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by ola12(m): 4:59am On Sep 19, 2018
pocohantas:
The fact that is is always guys imagining nonsense, tells a lot about who doesn't like peace in a home.

Will I slap her back? No
Her son's reaction will show who I will tactically deal with first between two of them. There are so many ways to kill a rat...
The queen has spoken cheesy

No offence sha, I love your posts

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by smyo(m): 4:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Blood of Habakkuk

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by shineeye1: 5:01am On Sep 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

The law allows me to defend myself ......I was attacked and I defended myself period

I see you can slap your own mother back! Good girl!

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by MissRaine69(f): 5:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Ghnaija:
Mum will not just slap your wife for no reason it might be she talk whetin pass her mouth and also mumsy scolding you know do anything now cos she is also your mum as well. I don't think if the wife mother slaps her will she reply her also with a slap
If I cross the line with my own mother she makes me aware and as a person with a brain I will acknowledge that I have crossed the line and make amends. She won’t slap me as that solves nothing as we have a very good relationship. Now if his mother feels offended she can tell me why does she feel it pertinent to slap me?

I will slap her back ( twice) I can assure you
Once for her slap
And second for memory’s sake
That I can promise you.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by MissRaine69(f): 5:08am On Sep 19, 2018
shineeye1:

I see you can slap your own mother back! Good girl!
We have dialogue in our household...and by the way she is not my mother. My relationship with my mother transcends all relationships and violence has never been a feature of it. She crossed the line by hitting the girl and there is nothing you can say that will change that.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" by Daeylar(f): 5:09am On Sep 19, 2018
I love her first question, why are some freaks always imagining violent conflicts like this between wife and mother, why?
I wonder if some of them get off on women fighting or having violent conflicts with each other.

Some freaks really hate women, why marry or think of marrying or dating women in the first place? your wife is assaulted by your mother, you don't defend her or do anything. yet don't want her to defend herself, if she tries it she will be beaten and thrown out. And fools are rushing to like and support such a stupid comment, SMH. After she is assaulted she should meekly accept the assault or face the risk of another assault. And you fools really expect women to accept this or at the very least have wet dreams about women accepting this kind of disrespectful behavior. SMDH, Such hate for women.

Some (or most) Men need to start marrying themselves and leave women alone, there is no absolutely reason to marry from a gender and to marry someone you obviously have no respect, regard, love or value for. Nope, no reason at all to even date a woman. Such Men need to be gay. Leave women TF alone.

Any body that throws hands should be ready for whatever comes next. You don't see someone hit and dare tell the person hit not to hit back because of stupid reasons like she is my mother or she is old. Nah. If you can dish or out, then you are very well prepared to receive it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.