Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) (1450 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas / Mompha Shows Off His N118m Richard Mille Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by Trizzi: 5:49am On Sep 18, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-JFFDFD4-I_s/W6CCooM9BbI/AAAAAAAAEdo/DE0FtlwSGY4vUAlnsEsikDRG2XQxNxzlQCLcBGAs/s1600/5ba02c1180bb1.JPG[/img]
Flamboyant Nigerian businessman, Mompha took to Instagram Stories to show off stack of dollar bills and other foreign currency.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/mompha-shows-of-wads-of-dollar-bills.html
mynd44
lalasticlala
fynestboi
dominique

Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by Trizzi: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2018

Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Enjoy
Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2018
THIS IS SICK): must u flaunt everything

1 Like

Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by Homeboiy: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Good for him
Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by hatux: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Who him Don help undecided
Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by gaby(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Grow up dude. I know for a fact that majority of your hosts there in UAE are stunningly loaded than you are, but you won't see them displaying such inferiority complex on a daily. Haba

Insecurity plus inferiority complex issues...these are tell-tale signs and the after effect of a man who had it so bad and never expected he would turn out well. It is a condition more visible among our race.

They tend to always forget those they had been in the depraved state with, and instead always feel the need to taunt them by showing-off and happy to have moved a notch from their peers.

And when the others attain the same position, they instinctively continue in the same manner and a cycle is birthed.

Enjoy my siggy

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by vanida6: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Wow smiley

some one give me his home address now i have a message for him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by columbus007(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2018
for those who he think are his slaves.
Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2018
gaby:
Grow up dude..
He really needs to GROW UP.
Let’s recommend infant formula for him.
Which one is best suited for him...??
I think PRE-NAN or better still COW and GATE milk

1 Like

Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Chai.

See wetin we dey hustle find since... shocked

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Everything about this dude smacks of pride and bumptiousness.I wonder what he wishes to achieve by all this needless showing off.To think that people who are the real deal like dangote,bill gates, zuckerberg e.t.c don't flaunt their wealth like this dude does even make his needless showing off more irksome.
it is his type who hoodwink impressionable youths into doing anything to make "quick money" in a bid to be like him.
Only folks who are bereft of high self esteem and self confidence that flaunt gratuitously like he does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by icemuyi(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2018
Correct talk!
Kolombz:
Everything about this dude smacks of pride and bumptiousness.I wonder what he wishes to achieve by all this needless showing off.To think that people who are the real deal like dangote,bill gates, zuckerberg e.t.c don't flaunt their wealth like this dude does even make his needless showing off irksome.
it is his type who hoodwink impressionable youths into doing anything to make "quick money" in a bid to be like him.
Only folks who are bereft of high self esteem and self confidence flaunt gratuitously like he does.
Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kolombz:
Everything about this dude smacks of pride and bumptiousness.I wonder what he wishes to achieve by all this needless showing off.To think that people who are the real deal like dangote,bill gates, zuckerberg e.t.c don't flaunt their wealth like this dude does even make his needless showing off more irksome.
Only folks who are bereft of high self esteem and self confidence flaunt gratuitously like he does.

With all your high self esteem, are you now a Dangote or Zuckerberg in your career?
POVERTY ANTHEM. Please Continue singing. I hope you win a grammy soon.
Your ranting carries absolutely zero weight.

They hate to see a young niqqa win. They hate to see a young niqqa living the good life.
They hate for no reason.

Mompha continue balling. Let the haters keep making noise from behind. Nothing do you bigman.
Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
[s]
DELTACHAINSMOKER:

With all your high self esteem, are you now a Dangote or Zuckerberg in your career?
POVERTY ANTHEM. Please Continue singing. I hope you win a grammy soon.
Your ranting carries absolutely zero weight.

They hate to see a young niqqa win. They hate to see a young niqqa living the good life.
They hate for no reason.

Mompha continue balling. Let the haters keep making noise from behind. Nothing do you bigman.
[/s]Two things are involved here:
You wrote this trash in your bid to get cheap likes or low self esteem has finished your miserable life.If the latter is the case,then your case is irredeemable.
It is your type that are SAC-religious like incest.You worship anyone's balls like zombies bereft of any shred of common sense just to get small cash from them.
I guess you won't mind selling off your family just to feed from the crumbs that fall from mompha's table
Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by sepuw: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kolombz:
[s][/s]Two things are involved here:
You wrote this trash in your bid to get cheap likes or low self esteem has finished your miserable life.If the latter is the case,then your case is irredeemable.
It is your type that are SAC-religious like incest.You worship anyone's balls like zombies bereft of any shred of common sense just to get small cash from them.
I guess you won't mind selling off your family just to feed from the crumbs that fall from mompha's table
LOL TALK IS CHEAP.

We stay winning no matter what they say. Money must be made!

We keep balling on dem haters. . . Mompha bureau d change number one for the street! The street for everybody.

Make your haters scared to show their face. It is called being successful.

If you gat it, flaunt it!
Re: Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Unnecessary show-off.

But...

(1) (Reply)

"When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo / Burna Boy And Dremo Celebrate Their Beautiful Mothers In This Way (see Photos) / Princess Shyngle: ''hoping Essien Would Marry Me But He Left After Chopping Me''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.