Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) (48876 Views)

The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by itspzpics(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Different Nigerians reaction to Linda Ikeji child delivery meme collection

Gist via praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/different-nigerians-reaction-linda-ikeji-child-delivery-meme-collection/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by itspzpics(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2018

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by itspzpics(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Hilarious

Can't share all the meme... But see all the meme collections here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/different-nigerians-reaction-linda-ikeji-child-delivery-meme-collection/

More

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Yambee: 6:05am On Sep 18, 2018
cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2018
ladies do the needfull even LINDA could not resit the urge and joy of a deek...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by cahrlifa(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2018
Feminists over to you
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Homeboiy: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigeria bloggers no sabi anything

Only to unravel who the mystery sperm donor is, they cant

well As for Linda, na she go still come out last last tell us the name of the baby n the name of the donor

Tonto dike hide her sons face but later showed him

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by modsfucker: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Bossontop(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2018
All feminists will avoid this thread

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by CDCEO001: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2018
@ #4 only God "Nose"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by KendrickAyomide: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Nigeria bloggers no sabi anything

Only to unravel who the mystery sperm donor is, they cant

well As for Linda, na she go still come out last last tell us the name of the baby n the name of the donor

Tonto dike hide her sons face but later showed him
you they mind them?
bloggers in advanced countries are creative and they investigate. most of the ones we have here are Brain dead copy and paste rumor mongers

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2018
I talk am, we won't hear word again, baby j, baby j, baby j
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by 48noble(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2018
this country get plenty pusies n dycks
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by izuch(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2018
No 7 sha! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Deckline(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2018
No 6 got me!! My chest. grin grin grin grin The meme alone,i wonder what must have prompted the woman to act so grief and pain-stricken.. grin One of my best though. So real!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by dynicks(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2018
Mary birthed baby j nd now linda ikeji has as well given birth to another baby j......hope this new baby j can be able to fast for 40 days nd 40 nights?

meanwhile me staring at don baba J like.......i sight u Mr.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by lifestyle1(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Only here to read memes..

I don't have anything to comment...

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by oshe11: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2018
The way them dey celebrate this child, one would think he isnt an illegitimate child

27 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by obembet(f): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2018
M.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2018
Dry asf

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Melison(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Km
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by northvietnam(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2018
No 1
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by Beremx(f): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2018
What's the meaning of J in the baby J, no one should tell me it means Jesus o!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by nnadychuks(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Spell book
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by thedondada(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Lol.

I wonder how those people who watch keeping up with the Kardashians think.

If you say yuck and you're following every Nigerian celeb and upcoming celeb on every social media when you're not a blogger then your even worse than them.

If you know you know.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) by SirLakes: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / Odunlade Adekola Meets Mike Edwards Of BBNaija (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.