Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu (17637 Views)

APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by tommykiwi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Then also be ready to join him in Daura come 2019.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by akdjr(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
I was surprise when Nigerians refuse to elect Ribadu as President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by sureheaven(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is one of the most serious northerner who knows his left from right. He doesn’t think and talk anyhow.

The likes Lamido, Dakwambo, Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Makarfi and the remaining ants in the north can’t even stand Nuhu Ribadu in the north not to talk of Buhari.

Sai baba till 2023
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by binary007: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by semyman: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Fear those that are unhappy with Buhari, because they could just be:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by ajayiopy: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
YOU CAN NOT EVEN WIN YOUR WARD
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by PassingShot(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
naijacentric:
I wonder if dis guys think the masses are fools
Not all the masses but some of you.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by dojumav: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
If I hear.. meanwhile. .

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by FarahAideed: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nuhu you are a shame
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by FarahAideed: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
akdjr:

He wouldn't have made a good leader ....leadership is beyond jailing people, we need a visionary to grow the country , people like Ribadu should head the EFCC period!!!

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by seborrhic: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Who was planning on voting for him in the first place?
Rather you sacrificed your self nominated ambition for a political appointment.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by EmirAbj: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why Not Sacrifice Your Life Self Make Him Join Am With His Own Because He's Lifeless
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by edibobo: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
You are one of the Lifeless one that drag this Nation backward
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by Fariq: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Aufbauh:
Nice one. I always see this man as a younger version of Buhari.
Nuhu Ribadu should have been the only Northern candidate that could have given PMB a run for his integrity. But fortunately he left the sinking and stinking PDP.

But he doesn't have BUHARI followership and d type of Love d citizen have for BUHARI at heart.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by slivertongue: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Another dry character inflating his importance. The presidency is now for jokers...
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by tech18: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Fariq:

But he doesn't have BUHARI followership and d type of Love d citizen have for BUHARI at heart.
lallai kam,he doesn't have that followership in d north.He can't challenge PMB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by naijacentric(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
PassingShot:

Not all the masses but some of you.
pls if u cant think deeply dont quote me i know u are frustrated
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ribadu in plea for settlement...we dey here o boys are hungry
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
sureheaven:
This is one of the most serious northerner who knows his left from right. He doesn’t think and talk anyhow.

The likes Lamido, Dakwambo, Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Makarfi and the remaining ants in the north can’t even stand Nuhu Ribadu in the north not to talk of Buhari.

Sai baba till 2023
God bless Nigeria

Sorry but Nuru Ribadu is an intellectual lightweight. there are lots of intelligent people from the North dont judge them based on their politicians just as you dont judge the intelligent or seriousmindedness of yorubas or ibos based on fayose or Nnamdi Kanu
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by michoim(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Great man!
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by Born2Breed(f): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-sacrificed-my-presidential-ambition-for-buhari-ribadu/

Politically relevant hunger don dey beat this one small small
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by phkka1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
You made no sacrifice; rather you did not throw away your - N - 45,000,000.00. Already Buhari has failed.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by Fariq: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
tech18:
lallai kam,he doesn't have that followership in d north.He can't challenge PMB

But if Buhari raised his hands his popularity will increase.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by AreaFada2: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
It shows the shallowness and arse-kissing nature of so-called "youth".
At 57, you are still sacrificing yourself for a geriatric guy. To be given SGF, Chief of Staff, NSA or a ministry? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Obama who is a few months younger than Ribadu has already served 8 years and gone.

David Cameron at 51 served 6 years that ended some years back.

Macron is barely 40.

Trudeau of Canada is 46.

Chancellor/Prime Minister of Austria Kurz is 32.

By the time Ribadu will get a chance to rule, his brain matter will have been scatter-balanced by dementia like Buhari. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by PassingShot(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
[s]
naijacentric:
pls if u cant think deeply dont quote me i know u are frustrated
[/s]
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by sanerugwei: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mr man, you don't sacrifice what you do not have in the first place.

me sef sacrificed my private jet for bentley.

People just talk anyhow these days to trend.

2moro now this one will start claiming mr integrity after what efcc under him used him do work that year.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by tech18: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Fariq:

But if Buhari raised his hands his popularity will increase.
Agreed,but when ? 2023? Certainly No.Beside that if you study Buhari carefully,you will know that he is someone that believe in internal democracy. He will never/hardly raise Rabidu's hand to the detriment of other aspirants.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by techstack: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
yipata:
WELLDONE BETTER PERSIN. I'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND LISTEN TO YOU CONCERNING THIS. YOU DID WELL AND I HOPE THEY CAN MAKE YOU TAKE OVER AS OSINBAJO VICE WHEN BABA LEAVES. NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

Another person I will give my vote after baba

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu by techstack: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
akdjr:

Pdp rigged the election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesegun Akin-Olugbade Appointed First African Member Of World Trade Board / Five Reasons Nigeria Dropped On Corruption Perception Index / Prof. Pat Utomi Speaking At Ongoing LP Town Hall Meeting With Lagos Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.