Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket (15213 Views)

Spacex: How Elon Musk’s New Rocket Could Transform The Space Race / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by TechCapon(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2018
TechCapon

Japanese Billionaire and founder of Zozotown, Japan’s largest fashion wear retailer is going to be the first customer to fly to the moon on SpaceX program titled “Dear Moon” Elon Musk has announced. SpaceX, a company founded by Elon Musk has been talking about sending Space Tourists to the moon since last year but no one took them seriously until now that Elon Musk has actually announced the name of his first Moon Tourist, Yusaku Maezawa, a Japanese billionaire and founder of Zozotown.

At a recent SpaceX event, the Japanese billionaire revealed that he plans to take eight of his favorite artists along with him. He said, “Finally, I can tell you that I choose to go to the Moon! I choose to go to the moon with artists!”

The 42 year old billionaire who has a current net worth of $2.9 billion, according to Forbes is a well known lavish spender. Billionaire Maezawa says he has “bought all the seats” on the BFR and will be looking for his favorite stars to join him on a week-long mission around the Moon. “I would like to invite six to eight artists from around the world to join me on this mission to the Moon,” he said.

“These artists will be asked to create something after they return to Earth, and these masterpieces will inspire the dreamer within all of us.” Maezawa says but he hasn’t said which of the artists he would love to invite on his “Dear Moon” trip but will likely include movie stars, musicians, painters and directors.

The most annoying part of it is that he “bought all the seats” so others who would love to go and are willing to pay can’t go until he’s back from the trip. Funny guy! No specific date has been announced

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/spacex-ceo-elon-musk-to-send-japanese-billionaire-to-the-moon-on-its-new-rocket/

5 Likes

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Pabloosas(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Na wa o, very soon it would be a trip to the sun... ‘Dear Sun’. Hian!!!

6 Likes

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by SoftP(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Dem dey pluck money from moon?

The phobia wey dey flight naa die, not to talk of moon.

Make dem go come

26 Likes

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by cooldipo(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Exciting news
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by MrOwonikoko: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Like for Messi this night grin cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by berachah123: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2018
ss
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Horlawoomey(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Cool
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Cocao(f): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2018
There is a conspiracy.

The rich will leave the poor and move somewhere else.

It's a conspiracy or I am watching too many movies embarassed embarassed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by JustCare: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2018
The man that makes me anticipate so much for tomorrow smiley The genius of our time, while they're getting mad about him smoking pot on live podcast he's busy grinding hard. There's really a thin line between genius and insanity cool

Elon Musk is our messiah. He's taking us to mars enmass.

Long live spaceX!
Long live Elon musk!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by CriticMaestro: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Liverpool vs PSG on my mind

2 Likes

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by gpeyton(f): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Ahh rich people grin

1 Like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Neminc: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Elon musk don get himself?
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Proffdada: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Hope it's not a one way trip grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by coolestchris(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2018
o
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by fernandoc(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Money stop nonsense....Ite ego 1 of Japan.

1 Like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by qanda: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2018
I pray the trip is successful

3 Likes

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by geadom: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2018
pls I hope Nigeria will be going with them...
hahaha
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by sulakishop(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2018
Let's relocate to the moon joor
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by wayne4loan: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2018
When you have money everything is possible
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by wayne4loan: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Pls take burnaboy to the moon
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Gurusarenna: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Pabloosas:
Pipe Down! No one goes to the sun.

3 Likes

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by cooldipo(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Big man doing big things....

In Naija you will hear.... 30billion in my pocket

1 Like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Lexusgs430: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2018
Yusaku get death wish.... Why Elon no volunteer hinself ?

1 Like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by RevenGeMission: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2018
i bet hes going with oloshos

its not a one day journey
Proffdada:
Hope it's not a one way trip grin

1 Like

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by ikept(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2018
At least, moon go better pass here wey I de. Is there space in ur luggage sir?
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by lawrence35(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2018
When you have money, I mean money, you begin to do dumb stuff.

Make sure you become rich, very important.

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Tollzara(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Pabloosas:
To the sun? The Sun is the Ultimate Nuclear Bomb. No one dares that kind of shyte.

3 Likes

Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by Tollzara(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Yusaku get death wish.... Why Elon no volunteer hinself ?
This is not going to be man's first trip to the moon.
Re: Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket by philsbaba: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2018
If he was a Nigerian, he would pick his wife and all children then his close relatives.....nigeria is just bleeped up. "Man know man" has finished us

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers? / 5 Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Use Wifi / How To Open A Zenith Bank Account On Your Mobile Device With USSD Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.