Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You (1329 Views)

What Name Does Your Father Stores Your Mother's Name With In His Phone? / What Pet Name Do You Call Your Hubby/spouse? / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by leboss6(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
my dad called me sunny boy why my mum calls me papa,
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by leboss6(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
oops my dad called me sunny boy while mum calls me papa
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by iice(f): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
Baby cheesy
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by spicyhoney(f): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2010
My dad baby mi or small mummy. My mum; small mummy.
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by LadyDee1(f): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
My mum calls me Daddy! undecided
Weird seeing as im a Female! cheesy
But its because im known to behave, act and think just like my Dad,
so when his not around she consults me first on anything she wants to do, smiley
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by Guchis(f): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2010
mum calls me smallie
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by meyri: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2010
Ada. Mama 2. I am the oldest girl.
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by naijadiva2(f): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
meyri:

Ada. Mama 2. I am the oldest girl.

same here, those are the names they call me and i am also the oldest.
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by chamotex(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
Nnayi
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2010
ejogbon or amoke
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by adetoru(f): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
Dad calls me Bolinton and mom calls me Baby
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by zayhal(f): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2010
Dad called me Abeke, I miss the name and the special way he called it. (he's late now).
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by browncocos(f): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2010
my dad calls me iyawo mi kekere
while mom calls me "margaret thatcher" lol
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by iice(f): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2010
^^lol. Iron lady?
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by browncocos(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
^^^ I know right? grin
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by oweniwe(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2010
My parents call me STEVO! smiley
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by iice(f): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2010
browncocos:

^^^ I know right? grin

cool name though wink
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2010
Baby.
And funny thing is now that i'm married with kids, they still sometimes do. Lol
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by browncocos(f): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^ I guess they dont want to realise that "baby" is all grown up lol
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
You can say that again!
Re: What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You by WhiteOne(f): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2010
My husband calles his son 'mum s small husband' if he snuggles up in the master bed room beside me.
Our others son, he calles sometimes 'Dickerchen'  which means the chabby one.
And my smaller bigger husband, if he hugges me.

My mum calles me 'Fraulein' which means 'Miss' if i am not in line her requests.
Or 'tochter' means daughter, if she is prude of me.

My grandma called my cousin 'Andrea' which is the femine form of Andrew, when he had long her.

(1) (Reply)

Obama And Michelle Love Guinness: Happy Home: Pix Attached / Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.