Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) (35105 Views)

This Girl Is Annoying Me So Much, She's Not Answering My Calls Again. / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by delivryboy: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amberon:
You made some good points but missed the most important one which is:

He does not love you.
my dear love fades away easily with these few points, no matter the love a man has for a lady, it begins to wither the moment bae starts to line up bills for the up coming guy. As if the guy does not have his own problems to attend to.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Amberon: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
It means you don't know what love is.
delivryboy:

my dear love fades away easily with these few points, no matter the love a man has for a lady, it begins to wither the moment bae starts to line up bills for the up coming guy. As if the guy does not have his own problems to attend to.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by delivryboy: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amberon:
It means you don't know what love is.
Tell me about love.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Oluromantic: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
abc115:
grin
We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re “private”.
Lol. Private parts are now public parts.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by airprinz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by folake4u(f): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
pryme:

Wrong, just as love grows, love can die. Some women can kill the love that existed in the first place.

Hmm, care to explain?
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Freeko4: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lolz, e Don red
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Laurashils(f): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nackzy:
I easily loose interest in a girl that's not neat
A girl who can't give me head
A Girl whose p***sy always have repugnant smell
A girl who is to demanding
A girl that lies more than lie Mohammed
A Girl who is never satisfied or contented no matter what u do
A girl Who talks too much
A Girl who doesn't speak English better than me
A girl who complians everytime My dick is too big
A Girl who doesn't appreciate me for who i am
The list is unending

C'mon men isn't that too much??
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Milan15: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by priscy525(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
What if both parties are not fit?who bears the brunt?
DonroxyII:

This is a spot on especially that Professionalism aspects .... I would want my woman to tag along , if you can't speak, reason or understand my world , I can never come down to yours ..... How can a PhD holder devolve to the level of School Cert aka SSCE .... it will be a slave-master relationship ..... It's either you up your intelligence or nothing ...

Also, the number 4, if a woman ain't gonna add value to one's life even by mere conversation, she ain't motivating nor spirited , there is no reason to tag along with such woman but for shagging purpose .....

Eating the forbidden fruit before or after marriage doesn't mean a thing as far as I am concerned, It's even better (Let's adjust for religion) to have a taste of one another before marriage (God forgive me ooo ) so as to understand whether both parties are fit for one another or not .....

It's like you want to wait after marriage till you decipher whether your wife is a good cook or not , your man is a good husband/father or not. One should have hints across board before marriage proper ;Dc

Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by millionboi2: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrWondah:

You may never know, You might be using one of my software directly or indirectly. The World of programming is not politics where your competitor is your enemy. We believe in the world of open source and freebies.
I may not be on Forbes right now, but i'm happy my contribution in the programming world is making people happy.
We dont complicate life, we choose solitude to make others happy, that's the sacrifice
lol

U and this ur programming tinz,hope u making money big as dat of dangote?
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by millionboi2: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
jaxxy:
Good attitude and a right personality goes along way
good attitude like?
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by millionboi2: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
dairykidd:

You made the first mistake by yielding to her demands.. I am not saying u should not support your girl when ever u can but putting her financial burdens on u before knowing u simply means u mean nothing but a money bag to her. I met a girl like 3weeks back & on her first visit she insisted she would take a cab down, no problem, she came we had fun but no sex. Same girl said she doesn't want to be in a relationship yet till she graduates... I even thought that meant she just wanted a no string attached sex but she still opened her vampire mouth to tell me this is just our first date she cant follow me home.. U don't want a relationship but we are dating & u won't gimme the pûsśy Okay she went home i called to make sure she was home safe & that was it.. Ignored her for almost a week. I saw her friend & thought of her so i texted her & she called me later like all was normal. When i called her yesterday she was claiming broke & indirectly asking me to do something... My guy i just boone her.. Later she updated her status saying stuff related to that shît.. I know she's trying to weight my pockets.. We hv met only once oo na she dey try all these. Bro what am saying is the moment u gave in she will begin to demand higher. Its the normal rule to every con game. Thank God u still bounce her.
As for this my new girl.. I was looking for something else trying to be good for once but girls no like am as usual.. I will fûck this girl only once & forget she ever existed.. Smally for that matter... Lolzz
abeg ........when a woman tells u DAT u are a pin in her axe,what does it mean?
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by airprinz(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by MrWondah(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
millionboi2:
lol

U and this ur programming tinz,hope u making money big as dat of dangote?
Like i said it's not about the money. Its about the passion.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Amberon: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Love is unconditional, and endless.
delivryboy:

Tell me about love.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by bigocean(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
airprinz:
Pls Niggas and Nigresses help me out. how can i
get this gal back that came visiting me on a 1st day
and i refused touching her cos i was damn sick. since
then, anytime our path cross on the street, her
counternounce change. she even hardly pick my calls. i like
this gal, mods help me out. give me tricks/techniques i
could use in geting her back
Oh god! Is this the only problem you have in this life?
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by GIFTD: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
excomarow:
Na that ATM own they vex me I swear
aka gum!�

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by GIFTD: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Owned:
grin

My Girl Told Me That If I No Pay Money, No Pussy For Me

What Should I Do ?
mad people everywhere. Rubbish!
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by GIFTD: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
If she wan con dey control me!
ladywriter:
That’s it. No calls. No text. No visit.

Another day is over without his usual calls to check up on you.

You raised the issue with him, but he gave you a load of excuses on why he has not been calling as usual.

In fact, you have been the one calling lately.

And you can’t help thinking...

Is he losing interest or just busy?

Hmmm! Sister, it is time to wake up.  

There are telltale signs of a man losing interest in a relationship and in this article, I will deal with 5 of such signs.

Are you ready?

Let’s get started.

1. He is an "apartment renter" and not a "home buyer"

There are people who rent houses and those who buy them. Some men are like people who are looking for houses to rent. They are just looking for “ladies to rent”. They are not looking for a long-term relationship. They only want a lady who will be there to satisfy their needs for the meantime.

Some people who are financial buoyant can buy a house. Such people are not looking for houses to rent. Likewise, there are men who are looking for women to marry and not ‘rent’.  

If your man falls into the first category i.e. the "apartment renter", he will lose interest in you very fast because he is just renting your “space”. When he is done with you, he will move on to other available “spaces”.

Are you dating an “apartment renter," or a “home buyer,"?

2. He cannot chase someone who is behind him

This one will sting, so get ready ladies!

Some men are achievers. They are gunning for the top of their profession. They are professionally certified or reading to get certified. They are running one course after the other either offline or online. Most men who are achievers always love their women to also tag along educational or otherwise.

And you are there sitting down with your Diploma, HND or Bachelor’s degree. You are satisfied with where you are. You have no plans to move forward in your professional career. You are done with education!.

Perhaps, he has even advised you on several occasions to up your game, but you are just comfortable with whom you are and where you are. 
Hmmm! This is a recipe for your man to lose interest in you very fast.

3. The dude has his eyes on a new “hottie”

Remember the apartment rental I mentioned above, most of them don’t stop renting. They will go to other fine places to look for newly built modern houses that are modern. 

Some guys are like that too. They are constantly searching for slaying ladies in their office, entertainment places, school, etc. Whenever they get a new lady, they lose interest in you very fast. 

The truth is, men are fired up with the thrill of a new chase. He will stay with you for as long as there is no other option in sight. But as soon as a new opportunity arrives, you become an old story.

4. You are not a “ride or die”

A ride or die” means you are a liability and not an asset to your man. Your man will evaluate your value based on what you bring to the table. He will consider the value you are adding to his life and goals. 

If instead of improving his life, you made it bitter; you are not adding value to his life. 

If he feels that you are not beneficial to his life and his dreams, he will pack his bags mentally and follow suit physically in no time. 

5. He has eaten the forbidden fruit

Call it old school or something else, I still believe in no sex till after marriage. 

When there is nothing to look forward to in a relationship, it is boring. 

When, instead of keeping yourself, you freely give yourself to your man for as many time and he wants, it will be boring. It is a matter of time, it will park up. 

6. You turn him to your ATM

This is common. In fact, most ladies go into relationships because they need someone to take care of their financial needs. 
Once a man comes into your life, you automatically become his responsibility. You want him to be responsible for your daily upkeep, your pocket money, your recharge cards, your school fees, etc.

This is the reason you see many young and upwardly mobile men running away from dating relationships. They can’t cope because of incessant demands from ladies who have turned them into an ATM.

It is time to wake up and start doing the right thing.

It's your turn GUYs, add yours.

Curled from: https://relationshipmatas101.com/why-a-man-lose-interest-in-a-relationship/
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
millionboi2:
abeg ........when a woman tells u DAT u are a pin in her axe,what does it mean?
She's not comfortable with u bro.. She's just plain sick & tired of ur frustrating her daily....

Sorry
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by millionboi2: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
dairykidd:

She's not comfortable with u bro.. She's just plain sick & tired of ur frustrating her daily....

Sorry
hmmmm
But she is currently pressuring me to take our relatnship seriously.

What do u tink?
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by airprinz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
bigocean:
Oh god! Is this the only problem you have in this life?
Dude will u disembark 4rm here since u cant help
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amberon:
.. Keep deceiving yourself. There's always a price for love.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by YomiTee123(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Just know that you are dating an olosho....

My Girl Told Me That If I No Pay Money, No Pussy For Me

What Should I Do ?[/quote]
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amberon:
my dear love is conditional when genotypes comes in.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by bigocean(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
airprinz:
Dude will u disembark 4rm here since u cant help
DIE ETCH!
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Amberon: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
You have no idea what love is.
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Keep deceiving yourself. There's always a price for love.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by wizrose(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
ladywriter:
That’s it. No calls. No text. No visit.

Another day is over without his usual calls to check up on you.

You raised the issue with him, but he gave you a load of excuses on why he has not been calling as usual.

In fact, you have been the one calling lately.

And you can’t help thinking...

Is he losing interest or just busy?

Hmmm! Sister, it is time to wake up.  

There are telltale signs of a man losing interest in a relationship and in this article, I will deal with 5 of such signs.

Are you ready?

Let’s get started.

1. He is an "apartment renter" and not a "home buyer"

There are people who rent houses and those who buy them. Some men are like people who are looking for houses to rent. They are just looking for “ladies to rent”. They are not looking for a long-term relationship. They only want a lady who will be there to satisfy their needs for the meantime.

Some people who are financial buoyant can buy a house. Such people are not looking for houses to rent. Likewise, there are men who are looking for women to marry and not ‘rent’.  

If your man falls into the first category i.e. the "apartment renter", he will lose interest in you very fast because he is just renting your “space”. When he is done with you, he will move on to other available “spaces”.

Are you dating an “apartment renter," or a “home buyer,"?

2. He cannot chase someone who is behind him

This one will sting, so get ready ladies!

Some men are achievers. They are gunning for the top of their profession. They are professionally certified or reading to get certified. They are running one course after the other either offline or online. Most men who are achievers always love their women to also tag along educational or otherwise.

And you are there sitting down with your Diploma, HND or Bachelor’s degree. You are satisfied with where you are. You have no plans to move forward in your professional career. You are done with education!.

Perhaps, he has even advised you on several occasions to up your game, but you are just comfortable with whom you are and where you are. 
Hmmm! This is a recipe for your man to lose interest in you very fast.

3. The dude has his eyes on a new “hottie”

Remember the apartment rental I mentioned above, most of them don’t stop renting. They will go to other fine places to look for newly built modern houses that are modern. 

Some guys are like that too. They are constantly searching for slaying ladies in their office, entertainment places, school, etc. Whenever they get a new lady, they lose interest in you very fast. 

The truth is, men are fired up with the thrill of a new chase. He will stay with you for as long as there is no other option in sight. But as soon as a new opportunity arrives, you become an old story.

4. You are not a “ride or die”

A ride or die” means you are a liability and not an asset to your man. Your man will evaluate your value based on what you bring to the table. He will consider the value you are adding to his life and goals. 

If instead of improving his life, you made it bitter; you are not adding value to his life. 

If he feels that you are not beneficial to his life and his dreams, he will pack his bags mentally and follow suit physically in no time. 

5. He has eaten the forbidden fruit

Call it old school or something else, I still believe in no sex till after marriage. 

When there is nothing to look forward to in a relationship, it is boring. 

When, instead of keeping yourself, you freely give yourself to your man for as many time and he wants, it will be boring. It is a matter of time, it will park up. 

6. You turn him to your ATM

This is common. In fact, most ladies go into relationships because they need someone to take care of their financial needs. 
Once a man comes into your life, you automatically become his responsibility. You want him to be responsible for your daily upkeep, your pocket money, your recharge cards, your school fees, etc.

This is the reason you see many young and upwardly mobile men running away from dating relationships. They can’t cope because of incessant demands from ladies who have turned them into an ATM.

It is time to wake up and start doing the right thing.

It's your turn GUYs, add yours.

Curled from: https://relationshipmatas101.com/why-a-man-lose-interest-in-a-relationship/

and u called urself Ladywriter or whatever ur name is ... is like u don't. have work abi ... u diz lazy youth .. grin grin
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by Amberon: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
love is unconditional. That you end up breaking up due to genotype or other circumstances doesn't mean both parties would stop loving each other.
EmpresFIDEL:
my dear love is conditional when genotypes comes in.
Re: 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) by airprinz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
bigocean:
DIE ETCH!
fvck u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.