Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook (52779 Views)

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by sukar886: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
why showing us, if at all he offered you one million naira for hot sex will u post it here abeg go and sleep.... rubbish post
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by toprealman: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
How about the chat were he asked for your account details? Why not post that one too.
Kojokoto forming good meat.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Proffdada:
can we have hot conversation?
Capital No'

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Luminouz , i wl soon expose u on NTA network news!
Mama, wetin d slowpoke do you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
dnt mind him!
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Bryan88(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sirpaul:
If he had requested for your account details we won't know ooooo

Idiat like you
dont mind her....foolich girl without brains
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by luminouz(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
Ur d mòron!!!!
Now go get my lunch..inugo??
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by seangy4konji: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
What is d exposure there..

I want to sex you..I do not want to sexnwith you. ..

Is it a crime to demand sex

Grow up.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Amberon: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Even people who haven't eaten will come here to insult women whose lives are 200times better than theirs.
rozayx5:
If the guy asked for her account number

She won't expose him

Noisy Hoez

No be you accept the request

I blame foolish men who instead of chasing more important things waste time chasing women who won't add Any value to them
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Westaslave2(f): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
luminouz:

Ur d mòron!!!!
Now go get my lunch..inugo??
girls go soon gather 4 u

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by crownson(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Oponel1962: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
I once cautioned a lady for posting a picture on Facebook and if you see her reaction.
What are you looking for by advertising yourself on social media?
There are things you do yourself that you know are reasonable.
GOD knows what one has in mind as he/she decides to post a particular photo on Facebook.
The feedback must come.
Decide b4 you act.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by luminouz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
girls go soon gather 4 u
I want goddesses,not those tramps u posted up there!
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
girls go soon gather 4 u
Yes o supported ...biafran goddess!
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Ategberoson(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
nonsense

Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by webizone(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Radiant1020:
Some men are actually shameless
Na wa 4 u o. You are the same lady that asked other ladies to not take Reno Omokri's advice that they should tell shy guys they like how they feel. Now this man is not shy, but he is shameless to you? I want to ask you, how is a man supposed to fulfill his desires for a woman? People like you are among the reasons love is hard to find.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

Shut up! . Nigerian women do worse than this but you don't see sane fellows complaining.

A Nigerian lady will send you a message on instagram or twitter and the next day they'll start asking for 100k ,how's that in anyway different from asking for sex?

Radarada
i love truth, but 80% of ladies ar lesbians, 20% ar praticing ryt now as rain is falling ,40 to do it at night etc...i av a friend a lady lyk dat who rapes her younger brother on daily basis n she luks angelic( tank God she isnt in nairaland) ,i knw of som1 who sleeps wt demon 2 make millions in Unical to mention but few...am sorry my fellow ladies
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by faced4tp: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't think it is appropriate to share private discussions/chats without the other person's approval. This is similar to sharing sex tapes made with someone else online. I'm sure people would step in to condemn the uploader of any sex tape that involved her if that ever showed up online without her consent.
Also, her hypocritic prudence is laughable because sex is open for all adults to have or want to have; it's biological and emotional-no one should be shy to ask for it in private, and without fear of sex-shaming.
We should condemn her behavior, not support it. No one should be sex-shamed, certainly not from a private chat angle.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by cronsberg: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
texazzpete:

I hope you clowns realize that this is a married woman that is gainfully employed?

Is it poverty that makes you assume everyone would do anything just for credit alert?
Mtsheeew, shift jor. If is was wizkid or davido or dangote that send her that chat, will she have remembered that she is married? Will she have exposed it and insult them? We all know she would have gladly opened her legs without being bitchy about it
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Jumbus31(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
She exposed him because he didn't like him or probably the man couldn't pay what she's demanding from him. Why didn't she exposed the one that has been giving her hot sex? Nonsense.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by 3kay945(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Seriously, we men should behave ourselves. wink I understand that konji thing sometimes proves stubborn to tame and also the intense desire to taste anything appealing to our eyes.

But we should try harder to remain sane cool cos female gender too have the feelings of having us too, either cos of our fine looking or pocket size but they do behave themselves most of the time unlike us.

A female friend ones told me that a guy was using the size of dicck he has to toast (woo) her. Imagine! shocked

And another guy, during their video chat was trying to bring out his thing. Without any previous intimate chat that warrant it o.

You guys should behave and respect yourself pls.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by 3kay945(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i love truth, but 80% of ladies ar lesbians, 20% ar praticing ryt now as rain is falling ,40 to do it at night etc...i av a friend a lady lyk dat who rapes her younger brother on daily basis n she luks angelic( tank God she isnt in nairaland) ,i knw of som1 who sleeps wt demon 2 make millions in Unical to mention but few...am sorry my fellow ladies

Sleeps with her younger brother How old are we talking about here?
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Ijaya123: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
texazzpete:

I hope you clowns realize that this is a married woman that is gainfully employed?

Is it poverty that makes you assume everyone would do anything just for credit alert?

Whee did you see credit alert in my post?
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by akinszz: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin really
Radiant1020:
Some men are actually shameless
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by frozen70(f): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
What impression are you trying to create?

If you had liked his profile, admire his pictures and he books a flight for you to come and spend the weekend with him in a booked guest house, with a stand buy car to pick you through and from the airport and promise you shopping when you come.

Won't you sneak in and go back to your base without anyone knowing your movements
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Mankosi: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ok u refused because he's an aged man.
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Radiant1020(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
akinszz:
grin really

Really
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by havuyojuja: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
izuch:
Konji, the respecter of no one. Smh undecided sad

LEARN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by xtervaganza(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
I'm sure they must have said some things to reach that level.

And why vex? He say he wan give you hot sex. Just tell him you don't want or you prefer it cold
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Westaslave2:
Capital No'
you ladies Sha. Don't say.no when you mean yes wink
Re: Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook by Proffdada: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
We ladies can pretend eh! women always have strong sexual urge dat can kill a man if it holds him but we dnt shake! Dats y i see men as lower animal under us dat we command 2 do our biddings!
funny, men see ladies as weaker which is true. Most times you see ladies fighting over men and not the other way around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.