Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (76268 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
My intention is to have at least 5 Governors in my pocket in the next 5 years.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by wiseone208: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nice throwback

No one can tell what happens in the next second.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Yesso tomorrow is pregnant like Linda, she fit born anytime
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by GreatrAnalyst: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
Today is also pregnant. because somebody on NL will be elected into a high political office
remember me wen u get there...

The person could be you too.
Never say never.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by dasanchez1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jchi9876:
Fat smelling ipob pig.

This governor go sabi wack foofoo and him prick go small
just negodu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by adecz: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Meanwhile,
The ppl that snapped pix with
Evans, when he was a "successful" biznessman
will now be burning the 'exhibits' now!! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by yemifez: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
he has always been big
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by ibori1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin
thorpido:
Him go arrange him side be dat.
thorpido:
thorpido:

I naff yu

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by boyjo: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eyaah, a people`s person.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Sirpaul(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
no one knows tomorrow
Righteousness89:
That's why we should Treat Everyone with love and Respect irrespective of Present Condition...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
OkorojiE:
Good morning Sir/Ma.

I am a student, and sometime ago, I pleaded for financial support on this forum, to help me pay my school fees, but some mods thought I was scamming people and banned me.
The truth is that I am yet to pay my school fees #45,700, and looking at the turn of events I might repeat my level. I am doing my IT( I am not paid) and if I don't pay my school fees, I will repeat it.

I have been working to get the money, but being the one taking care of my feeding and accommodation, the money is not coming out. I plead with you to support me.

Here is my number for you to contact me. 0907134***. I am not doing this because it is convenient for me, but due to the urgency.

Please help me. Thank you.
God punish you!
You no get money, you dey go school like say one job dey wait for you after graduation. Oga, you better quit school and start hustling before it becomes too late.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
richidinho:
nairaland girls take note, tommorrow is pregnant

Em don do you shege, abi?

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by leksite120(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIL
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by BigbamoAYO(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Never look down on anybody
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by fredoooooo: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Morbeta11:

Funny enough he lived in a house in Maryland area of Enugu. The inscription on the house is "nwe Ndidi na Ihioma na abia" meaning "Have patience good thing is coming"

grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by BabaAgba79(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man has taken to Facebook to share a throwback picture of himself and the current governor of Enugu state, Mr. Ugwuanyi Ifeanyi, popularly known as 'Gburugburu'.

According to Anayo Nwosu who hails from Nnewi, Anambra state, the picture was taken many years ago during their postgraduate days.

Mr Anayo revealed that he was asked by the governor to join him in the picture as they didn’t know what the future had in store for them.

Sharing the throwback picture on Saturday, September 15th, Mr. Anayo wrote;

I NEVER KNEW THAT THIS GUY ON TIE, MY POSTGRADUATE MATE, WOULD GOVERN ENUGU STATE. HE IS THE INCUMBENT. I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS PICTURE. FUNNY ENOUGH, HE ASKED ME TO JOIN HIM IN THIS PICTURE. TOMORROW IS PREGNANT —

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-shares-throwback-picture-of-himself-and-governor-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi.html

You are not a bad man yourself Mr. Anayo. May I let you know that what a man becomes does not matter in life but the way he becomes it. Nigerian politicians for me are killers, anarchists, robbers, thieves, crooks except some very few ones. I don't envy our politicians, I feel disgust seeing them because they kill the future of the country. The day I see servant politicians, hardworkers, truth tellers, that is when I respect them!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by deafeyez: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
richidinho:
nairaland girls take note, tommorrow is pregnant

Those NairaLand babes hustle pass niggas o.

Them full for Biz thread.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by AnuliKay: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Evablizin:
We been knew.

ECHI DI IME.
Long time no see your chat.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Evablizin:
We been knew.

ECHI DI IME.
Long time no see your chat.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Trittee: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Behave yourself na....we are talking of the future and you are taking us back to the past. 1 million signature oshi for a lifeless man. Abeg we the strong and hardworking youths can be part of your lifeless signatory.

Slimluvs:
no one knows tomorrow that is why it is good to be good

meanwhile

There is an on going online registration of 1 million Nigerian Youths who support President Muhammadu Buhari for 2019.

Click this link to join the Movement

http://www.saibaba2019.com/1-million-nigerian-youths-say-saibaba-2019/

SaiBaba 2019.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by seunak2016: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
OkorojiE:
Good morning Sir/Ma.

I am a student, and sometime ago, I pleaded for financial support on this forum, to help me pay my school fees, but some mods thought I was scamming people and banned me.
The truth is that I am yet to pay my school fees #45,700, and looking at the turn of events I might repeat my level. I am doing my IT( I am not paid) and if I don't pay my school fees, I will repeat it.

I have been working to get the money, but being the one taking care of my feeding and accommodation, the money is not coming out. I plead with you to support me.

Here is my number for you to contact me. 0907133648. I am not doing this because it is convenient for me, but due to the urgency.

Please help me. Thank you.
no uncle or aunty ,relative that can help you?talk to family members, am very sure your parent are good to their family ,one of them should be able to help
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by nuvoyayaz: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
In this small life, I have learnt by experience to value every good relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.