Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (76257 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Chinny024(f): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hopefully, I will rule Nigeria as the first ever female president.....

The young shall grow shocked cool cool

Mark my word Nairaland!!!
wink wink cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by senatorbayor(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Don't under rate a man unless he is dead

What about a man tagged as lifeless..
Should he be underrated?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by gumaxuvi1: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Don't under rate a man unless he is dead

LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by grandstar(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
It's though the governor comes from a fairly okay background not poor I mean
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by xbernardx(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
Today is also pregnant. because somebody on NL will be elected into a high political officeo
remember me wen u get there...

Don't worry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Burgerlomo: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:
Tomorrow get belle, winch no fit abort am. grin

Yes ooo cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man has taken to Facebook to share a throwback picture of himself and the current governor of Enugu state, Mr. Ugwuanyi Ifeanyi, popularly known as 'Gburugburu'.

According to Anayo Nwosu who hails from Nnewi, Anambra state, the picture was taken many years ago during their postgraduate days.

Mr Anayo revealed that he was asked by the governor to join him in the picture as they didn’t know what the future had in store for them.

Sharing the throwback picture on Saturday, September 15th, Mr. Anayo wrote;

I NEVER KNEW THAT THIS GUY ON TIE, MY POSTGRADUATE MATE, WOULD GOVERN ENUGU STATE. HE IS THE INCUMBENT. I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS PICTURE. FUNNY ENOUGH, HE ASKED ME TO JOIN HIM IN THIS PICTURE. TOMORROW IS PREGNANT —

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-shares-throwback-picture-of-himself-and-governor-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi.html

That's life. But Oga Anayo you are a top shot with � Stone Bank. � Great Guy.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Collyno82(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nobody nose tomorrow,,, look at that nnewi man Anayo as him cloth be, na sense full him head so and nothing less than 20million fit day him account
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by BeRightBack: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
Today is also pregnant. because somebody on NL will be elected into a high political office
remember me wen u get there...

What if we both get there

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by hyuga(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
I remember PES eshibike tomorrow get belle OST grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by egopersonified(f): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
brixton:
Atleast this governor has classmates that are very proud to share their throwback pics. I know one president that can not boast of his nepa bill classmates

why you wicked like this

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by karlboss: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
anochuko01:
greatness doesnt just jump on a person, its a seed that takes time to grow.
just see how neatly dressed that governor was. the thing don dey him bodi tey tey
This got me
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Okinqz01(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
All these girls, una dey hear am
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by slivertongue: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2018
BeRightBack:

What if we both get there
BETTER, BOSS.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by slivertongue: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:

The person could be you too.
Never say never.
YES OOO
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Admitwithschola: 2:59am On Sep 19, 2018
diamondvil:
The guys should take note too,cos u dnt know what that lady ur treating bad or underated will turn out to be in future. So its nt only men that turn out great. Women too. Am sure ngozi okonjo iweala's ex boyfrnd will b regretting why he left her.maybe then she was looking like an mgbeke.so lets be careful of how we treat people,whether male or female.

You make me laugh. How're you take sure? lol. The way some of you talk about being "sure" makes me laugh. So in your mind now, you're sure aunty ngozi had at least one boy friend before marrying? Lol, as in you're sure? Please note, the idea of necessarily being with at least one guy and some with many guys before marrying the next one is not true for every lady. So, nobody can be "sure" that our mothers of 60 years and above were with at least one boy friend before meeting our friend. Lol.In fact, some will argue, with proof, that many of our mothers, 60 years old and above, didn't have "exes" before marrying our fathers. If this is true, how then can somebody be sure that another person mama get ex boy friend before she marry. Na wah for us oo...

For your information, Mama Ngozi was always world class, from ground, or at least from her undergraduate years..Because of her type of background, and I'm not talking waste waste money money here, it is very likely that most people she mingled with while growing up were world class or at least very ambitious people. Her success cannot be too much of a surprise to them, it was expected...

She does not fit any of those your descriptions. Anyhow person no dey blast SAT, blast TOEFL, enter Harvard, blast for there, do GRE, blast, enter MIT, blast PhD, enter World Bank, rose to almost become President, if not for Dr Kim. Very big deal...Just thought to say this...

Though sha, I agree with you that anybody can be anything, no gender has monopoly....

What I tell your people, anything decent you choose to do, push to yourself to limits and be the very bestest you can be. One day, one day, your chance will come.

Let me praise myself today - I think I fit into the category of people that had it low a few years ago but will have it great soon...So, nairalanders, be nice to me now. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2018
I had also a close secondary school roommate, we enjoyed been rascals then. who out sheer situation become a billionaire, We met in facebook had a reunion with our family two kids on both sides. From that day things starts to change from more good, more better...
Not all friends are like that.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by jojothaiv(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Respect who get, but fear who never collect.....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
God punish you!
You no get money, you dey go school like say one job dey wait for you after graduation. Oga, you better quit school and start hustling before it becomes too late.
you are wicked! ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.