Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (45075 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / PDP Protest: Your Invitation Laughable, Crude – Saraki Tells Police / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Benekruku(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
ottohan:
While d south East has been peaceful politically...
The brownroof republic are fighting against themselves...
Confusion in the enemy's camp grin

Does the south east count and what is there to fight for?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Gordonz07(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
APC has really made Saraki stronger. He is now ready to deal with them. Such a world!!!
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by edibobo: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
That is the Genius talking. Lagosian politician are beggers that's why Tinubu is seeing himself as lord over them
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by yewawa: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mewa e o tobee.
you no fit
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by akdjr(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hahahahaahahaha......Saraki was a Governor under PDP with FG power for 8years and PDP couldn't defeat Tinubu all through his 8years tenure as Governor, Tinubu brought Fashola to contest against Obanikoro (PDP) and Koro lost while Saraki was still in PDP. Is Saraki high on special substance before making such statement?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by omoharry(f): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Chimezirim121:

The gladiator has spoken, Ambode is the next PDP flag bearer probably. Do you want to argue?
Ambode is APC ..he can never never decamp..if he tries it, that will be the end of his political career.Lagos politic is dirty.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by barrmey(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
mohd001:
LAGOS—Senate President and presidential aspirant of Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP, Dr Bukola Saraki, yesterday, excited members of
the party in Lagos as he assured them that he will do everything within
his reach to ensure PDP produced the next governor of the state.

Saraki, who spoke at the PDP secretariat in Lagos State, where he was
endorsed as favourite candidate, said he had the medicine of the man
terrorizing Lagos State.

He said: “What you have been fighting for many years, you will have it
during the coming election because you now have somebody that has
intention and charisma to deal with those disturbing you.
Saraki
“I have a medicine of the man who regards himself as godfather
terrorising Lagos State. We have their formula, come next year, PDP will
take over Lagos.”
Saraki warned Nigerians to be mindful of presidential aspirants
promising to restructure Nigeria, if elected president.
He said restructuring agenda was not something a president could
single-handedly promise as it required the input of the legislature.
He said: “Many aspirants will tell you that they will restructure Nigeria,
but don’t let them deceive you because restructuring is not something
only a president can do because certain laws also need to change.
“So you need a president that has political sagacity to carry people
along. But there are very few aspirants today that possess such
charisma. Once I assume office, I will devolve more powers to the state.’’

On unemployment
On unemployment, Saraki said no government could create enough jobs,
stressing that it was only private sector that could do so.

He said: “You need a president that can speak private sector language.
So, this is the time to elect the right president to lead the country.
“In Nigeria, we are at the crossroads and we need to save the soul of this
country because we have not been so divided like we are currently across
the country.

In his response, Acting Chairman of Lagos State PDP, Alhaji Wali Hassan,
assured the Senate President of their support, even as he commended
him for the love he had for the party in Lagos.
Bola Tinubu
“As you can all see, he had his primary and secondary school education in
Lagos and his wife is a Lagosian, so we are going to support him,” Hassan
said.

On his entourage were former Minister of State for Power, Alhaji
Mohammed Wakili; immediate past governor of Kogi State, Captain Idris
Wada; Dr. Doyin Okupe, former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs
to former President Goodluck Jonathan; Senator representing Kogi West,
Dino Melaye; and Chairman of the defunct nPDP, Kawu Baraje, among
others.

Buhari presiding over a divided Nigeria
Meanwhile, while meeting with delegates in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Saraki
described Nigeria under the control of President Muhammadu Buhari as
a divided nation, where citizens don’t have a sense of belonging.
He said: “Today in Nigeria, we are here at the crossroads. The country is
divided and to unite the country, we need someone who will make
everybody feel a sense of belonging. Today, there is no sense belonging
in some parts of the country.

“We need a president that rules and represents Nigeria. We want a
president where everybody will say they belong here. Where there is no
unity, there can never be progress. After unity, we can talk about
development and progress.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/ill-teach-you-how-to-defeat-tinubu-in-lagos-saraki-tells-lagos-pdp/amp/
buhari failed, yes it's true
but a government can create jobs. The highest employer in India and China is the government..
If legislature is truly needed, he should have helped buhari . just because of his stupid presidential ambitions Nigerians are in pain. He is also part of the government that created the problems in the country right now. I suppose it's wrong of him(saraki) to criticize Buhari . Saraki is first class liar and hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by atobs4real(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Throwback:
So says the godfather terrorizing Kwara State.

A pot calling the kettle black.

A man who had to sleep overnight in the National Assembly car park, so he could spring a treacherous surprise on his own party legislators and disenfranchise them from voting in their very first joint legislative task, just so he could become Senate President as the only candidate at any cost.

When you are done reenacting your treachery at the PDP primaries, let us know so we can all agree you are a cunning criminal with no honour.
Thanks.
Who will even vote for him?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by something4me: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki is selling mouth...go win your primary first and let see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Elliot2(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
mbahdi:
these are d type of people we want in nigeria.and not walking corpses posing as president
mbahdi!!! ur wailers' membership card should be revoked.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Lovelife433(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Throwback:
So says the godfather terrorizing Kwara State.

A pot calling the kettle black.

A man who had to sleep overnight in the National Assembly car park, so he could spring a treacherous surprise on his own party legislators and disenfranchise them from voting in their very first joint legislative task, just so he could become Senate President as the only candidate at any cost.

When you are done reenacting your treachery at the PDP primaries, let us know so we can all agree you are a cunning criminal with no honour.
what did Dr saraki stole from u? Why cant u just short up and leave politics for the masters ok.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Bhol28: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Tomoyayi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
PassingShot:
By writing result?

The Jagaban that PDP could not defeat even with Federal might in 16 solid years, na him you smallie wan defeat in 2019?

Keep fooling yaself grin grin grin

Change is the only constant thing.
Nothing lasts forever.
Everything that has a beginning, has an end.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Law2019: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
PassingShot:
By writing result?

The Jagaban that PDP could not defeat even with Federal might in 16 solid years, na him you smallie wan defeat in 2019?

Keep fooling yaself grin grin grin

I hope you know what is happening in Lagos right now?
If PDP win osun state eh... I will now believe in saraki 100%.
But right now I believe him 80%
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by omoharry(f): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
barrmey:

buhari failed, yes it's true
but a government can create jobs. The highest employer in India and China is the government..
If legislature is truly needed, he should have helped buhari . just because of his stupid presidential ambitions Nigerians are in pain. He is also part of the government that created the problems in the country right now. I suppose it's wrong of him(saraki) to criticize Buhari . Saraki is first class liar and hypocrite
Does Buhari look like some one that listens to people? He is a rigid man with an archaic mind set..who told you development is his priority..if it were, he would have allowed Osibanjo to fully handle that with is economic team..do you know what is his priority is...creating colony for Fulani heads men across the country and ensuring they are well protected even after they have committed havoc in other people land...That is Buhari for you.He brought hardship to the land when he became head of state in 1984 and now that he has become the president of Nigeria ..he has even made our life a living hell...Nigeria is more divided than it was before..I have never nursed any hatred for any ethnic group until this very moment...he has made the country worse than the way it was..He is non functioning because he is taking care of his ailment..he is sick and need to step aside for functioning brains..we dont need a dead brain to rule Nigeria.You can be one of them for all i care..but this is not some one fit to rule Nigeria.He is lame Duck

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Charly68: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
If truly he emerged as expected in PDP, expect him to bring his promise over Lagos Govt take over to pass . He seems to be very quiet but very calculative. From the look of things and prophetic hindsight the man is the next Nigeria President .

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
only a president can do because certain laws also need to change."

Yet another head-reconstructing punch directed towards IPOB TOADS.

The day is aging as a confused one to them.

Shame will not let them eat SaLaki raw like Ugba laced with groundnut paste.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
GET THE TICKET FIRST.YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE BEHIND THE BARS WHEN THE ELECTION IS GOING ON.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Lifegoeson99: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Deji63:
Saraki is a clown. Teach yourself how to defeat Buhari first nah.

Buhari case is a done deal, no need to measure it.as for tinubu is high time he will learn the biggest lesson of his political career.watch out time Will tell.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
only a president can do because certain laws also need to change."

Yet another head-reconstructing punch directed towards IPOB TOADS.

The day is aging as a confused one to them.

Shame will not let them eat SaLaki raw like Ugba laced with groundnut paste.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by ThanosIsHere: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
monte231:
If you call Saraki a thief --- they all are
He is greedy---they all are
He is Lording it over Kwara people-- if he doesn't, another yeye politician will.
He is stubborn and has political thugs---they all do
He is overambitious-- show me one Naija politician that is not desperate!

He is smart-- only few of them are
He is eloquent, confident--- even fewer are
He is educated--at least we know his certificate is neither a NEPA bill nor oluwole
He is relatively young-- he will likely show us his work and not his walk

What do you take, Heineken or stout? 2 bottles each for you. Add isiewu and asun to it. You too much

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by adekunleme(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki all the way... from all the statement he made was factual unlike those that promise change but changed things upside down� keep riding and soaring high. #kosiwere2019
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Oh! poor Fayose.

Where was SaLakichendu when Jagaban was moving Ekiti left, right, up and even down?
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Adeagbo77: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Does he think Lagosians are like those he gives Eba in Ilorin? Even, Kwarians are wiser now. Let's wait and see whether he'll defeat his opposition this time around in Kwara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by scholes23(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Go and learn how to defeat Atiku in primaries before coming to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Sannisege: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
technicallyrich:
The same way your for fathers slaughthered yorubass and took over illorin never to be relinquised untill these minute.
Yesso, same way Ojukwu led 3 million of your people to their early graves.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
All of them are mad and I wish them death......
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by suledes(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
I think Sarathief should come and context senatorial position in lagos under PDP, for we to assess his political might. Well, this is a battle of dictators. I dey watch oooo

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by yinkus6750(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki is to Kwara, what Tinubu is to Lagos.
Let him won PDP presidential ticket first, we take him serious thereafter.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by PassingShot(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Law2019:

I hope you know what is happening in Lagos right now?
If PDP win osun state eh... I will now believe in saraki 100%.
But right now I believe him 80%
grin grin grin grin

Clowns everywhere!

PDP that couldn't win in states they had better structures will now come and win Osun or Lagos!

PDP lost in Ondo despite being the ruling party there.
PDP lost in Edo despite being a SS state
PDP lost in Ekiti despite being the ruling party there.

Na Osun wey dem dey lose with 70% dem wan come win? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by isaacojih: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
I believe you my leader @Saraki, godfather of a thing politics must stop in a concentrated state like Lagos, Tinubu feels without Lagos state is bleeped, we all need to stand as Nigerians to fight this fight, they Lagosians should mobilize themselves to tell Tinubu no to his pattern of leadership, enough is a enough of all this APC scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari / Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.