Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Missing Car Papers How Do One Go About It? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Missing Car Papers How Do One Go About It? (1258 Views)

How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? / Missing Car, Please Help / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Car Papers How Do One Go About It? by Promxy94(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Hello house, after parking one of our vehicle for so 2years without use, I wanted to call a mechanic to come check the vehicle, so I can personally start using the vehicle, but I noticed that the papers for last renewal is intact, but I can't find the proof of ownership(transfer of ownership), and custom duty papers. I have searched and searched but can't find it. So I ask what's the way forward in this situation. Because I know I will be needing those documents to drive on the Nigerian road.
How can I get them back,or can an affidavit cover for the misplaced papers.
Note : The car was bought from Oklahoma like ten years ago, and was used majorly for interstate journeys for like 6years, before it was the parked for long.
Re: Missing Car Papers How Do One Go About It? by atelysir(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Promxy94:
Hello house, after parking one of our vehicle for so 2years without use, I wanted to call a mechanic to come check the vehicle, so I can personally start using the vehicle, but I noticed that the papers for last renewal is intact, but I can't find the proof of ownership(transfer of ownership), and custom duty papers. I have searched and searched but can't find it. So I ask what's the way forward in this situation. Because I know I will be needing those documents to drive on the Nigerian road.
How can I get them back,or can an affidavit cover for the misplaced papers.
Note : The car was bought from Oklahoma like ten years ago, and was used majorly for interstate journeys for like 6years, before it was the parked for long.
I am a Clearing and Forwarding Agent At Tin Can Port Island Apapa And A Car Dealer Apapa Berger Sir
Contact Me For the Papers

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Scared Of High Mileage Cars / Car Throttle Not Accelerating / Be Careful With Mechanics/vulkanizers With Tyre Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.