Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One (771 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Pls We Need Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by fraspree(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2018
We have treated the topic about what makes a woman a wife material, and we have seen many responses from men about their opinion of a wife material, the responses were intense. Read the post here

The purpose of this topic is to help develop people's mind on the ideas of marriages, we are also forming study from the topic to understand what individuals want from marriages.

Now we want to hear from ladies about husband material...
Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by Oyindidi(f): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Be a woman wrapper, that's all cheesy
Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2018
as a man, you certainly shouldnt care what "women" believe is a husband material....and should instead aim to be your best as a caring respectful responsible man at all times. if your best aint good enough for the women you associate in your life then i suggest you change environment to meet proper women.... but NEVER try to change who you are to please/attract these unfit incompatible women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Commitment to marriage and family. kiss
A man that stands as a man ALWAYS. . . . Till he has exhausted the last options putting his family FIRST!

Always making his family proud with his hardwork.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by baby124: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
What makes a MAN is a MAN who has integrity and you can stand on his word. Not afraid to take decisions after deep thought and knows how to provide and plan financially for his family. A MAN is someone who understands how far reaching his bad behavior can be. A HUSBAND is a MAN who is all these things, but also makes a conscious decision to be a good husband and father to the woman he has CHOSEN to be his wife and, to the children that union will bring forth.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by frozen70(f): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
What makes a man a husband material

Ability to protect, his marriage from the preying eyes

Ability to face his responsibility as a husband and father to his children

Ability to put is family interest first before any other thing

Lastly he must have the strength to provide, protect and preserve his family to stand the test of time considering the problems and challenges most families are experiencing

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Husband material is someone who spends for his woman and takes her for shopping once a month. He must be sending money to her parents and siblings. I will rather say the truth than be a hypocrite

Every lady is commenting nicely and sweet because December is coming cheesy

No body wants to be evening newspapers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Husband material is someone who spends for his woman and takes her for shopping once a month. He must be sending money to her parents and siblings. I will rather say the truth than be a hypocrite

Every lady is commenting nicely and sweet because December is coming cheesy

No body wants to be evening newspapers.

for a minute, i thought i was reading the application for donkey of the year award, lol! funny how everything you described was ALL about you (and what you can get from him), rather than his character.

.... i wish you all the best in finding the donkey you described in your above post someday.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

for a minute, i thought i was reading the application for donkey of the year award, lol! funny how everything you described was ALL about you (and what you can get from him), rather than his character.

.... i wish you all the best in finding the donkey you described in your above post someday.

Sir the above speakers are the ones looking for donkeys. I am only explaining what their lines means. Goodluck looking for a refurbished woman that cannot cannot contribute to your life
Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Sir the above speakers are the ones looking for donkeys. I am only explaining what their lines means. Goodluck looking for a refurbished woman that cannot cannot contribute to your life

none of the above speakers wrote anything about personal gratifications and money but you....at least stand for what you wrote!

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by fraspree(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Its so clear that Some women are just after money. Its so sad...

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
fraspree:

Its so clear that Some women are just after money. Its so sad...

what is sad is that some men out there would fall for these women and their narrow minded state of mind of ME ME ME! but most importantly, what else should we expect from broke hungry miserable women who cant even afford 3 square meals a day, possibly have nothing to offer a man (nor themselves) but coochie and tittays, and who live their lives hoping to wear Gucci and Louboutin shoes like the Kardashians?!
Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by memories1(f): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Loyalty.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by stubbornman(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
You see it depends on the material and its thickness , For some people they prefer a very thick fabric while another may opt for a lighter ones.... quality matters a lot and texture .... but which ever material you are going for I'll suggest you feel it first and go for something that suites your colour... as for the yards it actually depends on your height and size!!!

I hope I gave you a very comprehensive answer??
Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by Mizwisdom(f): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
To me, a husband material is an independent man, a man who knows how to make intelligent decisions, someone who is calm under pressure, hard working, treats people with civility, does not cling to his parent's apron string.

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by Mizwisdom(f): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
as a man, you certainly shouldnt care what "women" believe is a husband material....and should instead aim to be your best as a caring respectful responsible man at all times. if your best aint good enough for the women you associate in your life then i suggest you change environment to meet proper women.... but NEVER try to change who you are to please/attract these unfit incompatible women.

Opinions from men are not required, read the topic again. What you need to do is to read what ladies want, if it doesn't interest you please move on.
Re: What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
A man who understands the word “partnership “

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Still Being Treated Unfairly In Nigeria - Ayo Sogunro / Strictly For Mature Lady / Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.