Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (23577 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lolest. Reno has transitioned to relationship expert.

From pastor to politician to relationship expert.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by crunchyg: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
frozen70:
Any man that is not bold enough to make the move and talk to a lady, is not yet matured to be call a man

Why man go dey shy for him own duty?

So if a woman makes the first move, other subsequent things that need to be moved, who will be making the move ?

Even to bleep, she go make the move?

So what makes him a man, where is the boldness?

Sometime the problem is from some ladies, they can insult or embarrass the guy, that's why most guys will rather keep quiet than get embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by sexdoll: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
but what if the lady in question is more shyer than the shy guy? wink
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by tribalistseun: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
cool Where is
the nigger is dead

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by akiOYIBO: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ayoswit:
I can stylishly show him green light but asking him out, Mba, I can't.
U neva reach 30 nah
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by youska(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Where is my toaster abeg, am patiently waiting. . . . :DWhere is my toaster abeg, am patiently waiting. . . .
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by MPESA(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
too busy on nairaland. e Business come crumble . e don fall back to hustle. once the business manage stand e go come back online
cheesy I don laugh tire oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by havuyojuja: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
WaywardSon:
Maybe in the western and more open minded countries. Nigeria isn't ripe for this. You will be termed a slut and a LovePeddler.

But then again some guys can kill ladies inside. She'll give you green light red light indigo and solar. But still the guy will just look away like firmino cry

LEARN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
vanida6:
u support nonsense talking mtcheewww undecided
u nd em need brain Re-resetting angry
what is nonesense about it?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by MPESA(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Talknochip:
his battery is down... NEPA cut dia lite
grin abi oooo , make e continue carry APC , PMB and other political matter for him head.
The set of people weh don mortgage our future and the futures of our unborn Generations.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by advocatebaba(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
vanida6:
u support nonsense talking mtcheewww undecided

u nd em need brain Re-resetting angry
U nid brain resetting coz i pick no sense 4rm wat u just wrote. u sense is far away 4rm u like Neptune.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmm only few ladies can do dat. Just rembered d smile dat was over my face when she open up 2 me. I miss her sha...L.ol.... Dont mind my shy nature.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by myself13: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
id4sho:
All these Nigerian girls with their tolotolo way of doing things.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dang That hit target!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by anigold(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
the Nigerian girl I know will never make a move instead she will attend Shiloh every year for 10years...she rather die than make a move. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
sexdoll:
but what if the lady in question is more shyer than the shy guy? wink
Lmao Why is she shying for the shy guy, Is she not a people?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Damseldammie(f): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
. A hero is a woman that opens her heart to the man she loves. It does not mean you lack self esteem. Don’t mistake low self esteem for humility. There is a difference. If you believe other people are better than you, you have low self esteem. If you believe you are better than other people, you have pride. If you know that no one is better than you, you have God
..... You've spoken this part well, excellently good

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Westaslave2(f): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tomoyayi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
You make Sense

Babe Wetin dey na... In Igbo accent wink
hahaha...nothing o
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by naijacentric(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
cool Where is
my broda i thought i was d only who noticed his notorius absence
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by makaveli902: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
This is to reaffirm my astounding love for the the Igbo race home and abroad.

I think doing this will make me free from frivolous bans on Nairaland....

Igbos once again I ROVE YOU ALL..

IGBO AMAKA

He is not an IGBO MAN!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by GuntersChain(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Some omote dey do am wella.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by naijacentric(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Serving ban.
ow u take know?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by IKennaGabriel(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
The next thing is to use u dey play
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by frozen70(f): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
crunchyg:

Sometime the problem is from some ladies, they can insult or embarrass the guy, that's why most guys will rather keep quiet than get embarrassment

Lol, the ability to withstand and endure that insult and embarrassments is one of the things that make him a man
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by imitateMe(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
frozen70:
Any man that is not bold enough to make the move and talk to a lady, is not yet matured to be call a man

Why man go dey shy for him own duty?

So if a woman makes the first move, other subsequent things that need to be moved, who will be making the move ?

Even to bleep, she go make the move?

So what makes him a man, where is the boldness?

Men are always in the mood, but women aren't always in the mood..so itz ur job to make the first move when it comes to bleeping.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by GetCofOProperty: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Good Advice It Seems. By the way, who made the rules (God or who) that the man must woo a lady? It could be either ways. The most important is the love strike... for the electrifying love between the opposite gender which should be well confirmed by both because it wouldn't work well if eventually one loves the other and opposite is the case for the partner.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by ladyF(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
There is no such thing as too shy. If a guy likes you, he will make a move.

Else, just know that he doesn't like you. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by blimeyVic(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dear ladies, if it's just a boyfriend you want, please never ask any Nigerian guy out.

However, if and when you meet a mature husband material, don't hesitate to shoot your shot. Good men are hard to find.

..... And even though your outing isn't successful, be sure that he would neither discuss the encounter with anyone nor forget that awesome lady that was brave enough to make a bold move.

A husband material knows his worth, yet isn't proud about it.

NB: There isn't anything as being too shy, it only depends on the context.
Some guys that are dubbed as shy, might simply want to start out as friends with you, get to know you, then begin to roll out their sweet nothings.

As a test, if a lady wants a guy as a boyfriend but perceives that he is somewhat withdrawn, the best thing to do is to occupy his space. Nothing is automatic.
Go right into his secluded no go area/comfort zone. Play with him, gist with him, and observe his response. With time, you will discover the box of magical experiences, world-view, and emotions you've successfully unlocked for yourself.

#checked in today @ 19:09, near Telemundo.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by TheABOMINATION: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shortyy:
The question is, How'd you know a shy guy? Truth is, women are proud, but men are too proud. They're egoistic.

Once you ask a guy out, they'd see you as cheap and loose. And the first thing they'd do is try to bed you, cause they'll think it's what you want after all.

Man, men and their wahala sha, make them go one corner first. that's not my problem right now.

Enjoy my signature.

No I think you miss the point he is trying to make. While what you said is true most of the time, he is saying that it is better for a girl to risk experiencing that when she has come to like a man after observing him, than to miss the chance of ending up with a decent guy.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by chima4UK(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Radiant1020:
I don't understand
Is he now a relationship expert?

Ladies don't follow his advice o

Make dem follow ur own abi?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Shortyy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
TheABOMINATION:

No I think you miss the point he is trying to make. While what you said is true most of the time, he is saying that it is better for a girl to risk experiencing that when she has come to like a man after observing him, than to miss the chance of ending up with a decent guy.

Dear sir, I've experienced that and I don't think I'm actually interested anymore. Make dem carry their wahala dey go. I get better things to do with my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video) / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.